Stalker

My Best Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4.

 

Jungkook’s P.O.V  

  I play with my phone, not interested to the teacher in front of the class.
Bla Bla Bla. I roll my eyes as I hear her talking. I forgot to bring my earphones, ugh.

“And today, again, we’ll have a new transferred student.”

What do I care. Ugh. I keep on playing my game.

“Jungkook..” Jin nudges me.
“Aish.” I hiss.
“Jungkook, you better look.”
“I’m losing here, Jin. Shut it.” I groan.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Jongin. I bet you guys have known me well right?”

I freeze. I look up, putting my phone away. A sarcastic scoff left my mouth. Unbelievable.

“Please take care of me well.” He bows and his dark eyes met mine. He smirks at me.

We already have , Luhan in this class. Does he really have to pick this class too? Gosh this is so annoying.

I watch him as he sits down, taking the seat next Lu Han. I groan.

“This is just great.” I mutter.
“What are we going to do?” Jin asks.
“Just.. Just keep an eye on Jooyeon.” I sigh.

***

 

Jooyeon’s P.O.V

  It had been a week since that day. He never bothered me ever since, we don’t even talk anymore. Whenever he’s around, I act as if he wasn’t there. Weird thing is that, it’s like he wants to get my attention, it’s like he wants me to notice him.

Nah, probably just my feeling.

I have my eyes glued on the table, daydreaming as always. I feel interrupted by the feeling as if someone is staring at me. I turn my head to the back of the class.

I met Jungkook’s eyes for like 2 seconds and he quickly looks away. Tsk. I roll my eyes. I scan around the class. And met another pair of gazes.

A classmate of mine.

I hiss to myself as I try to recall his name. Ah! Lu Han. Wait a sec, isn’t he a member of Kai’s gang? I never noticed him before. He’s smirking at me. But why?

I look way, feeling bothered. He’s weird.

I try to do my own work but I still feel his gazes on me. I shift uncomfortably on my seat.

“Jooyeon ssi? Is there something wrong?” Mrs.Kim asks.
“Aniyo. I’m fine.” I smile awkwardly as I act like I was concentrating. She turns to her books.

I sigh in relief.

 

= A few minutes later =

 

The silent class turn into chaos as usual just after the teacher left. I chuckle to myself at the change of their attitude. This class is filled with actors.

Wait, I feel like going to the toilet. I stand up, walking towards the door. But then I heard someone calling my name. I turn to the voice.

It’s Lu Han. He motions for me to get close and I walked closer.

“Uh, yes?” I raise an eyebrow, blinking nervously.

“Can you help me a bit?” He asks.
“Uh, yeah sure.”

I am fully aware of who is by his side.

Kai.

Now I know what he looks like since he transferred in our class, but I never imagined to stand in front of him this close though. I feel so small under his watch.

“I think I left my books on the bench outside our building.. Can you help me get it?” Luhan asks. I take a glance at Kai, I can’t deny that this guy is quite handsome.

“U-uh yeah sure-”

“I’ll do it instead.” I look up at the figure next to me.

Jungkook?

“Ah, Luhan. I think she needs to go somewhere else. I’ll help you instead.” He says, he has his forced threatening smile on his face. I notice the intense eye contact between Jungkook and Kai.

“Yah..” Kai snaps. Damn, his demanding voice.

“U-uh, we’ll go get it together.” I said and grab onto Jungkook’s hands, dragging him out of the class.

“He told me to help him, why did you interfere?” I frown at him. He looks down at our hands. Embarrassed, I quickly let go.

“Wae? I want to help too. Can’t I?”
“But you guys are enemies. Why would you help him?”
“Oh, so you knew about that. Ani, I don’t think you really know what’s happening here.”

“But-”
“To the toilet, off you go.” He grabs both of my shoulder and turns me around.

I let out an annoyed groan. I turn around and he’s already walking away. I run back to him.

“Aish, didn’t you want to go to the toilet?” He rolls his eyes.

I ignore him as I keep walking ahead.

“Yah,”

I tried to walk faster than him.

“You can’t go there!” He yells.

“Why can’t I?!” I ask.

Just as soon as I was about to walk out of the door, he grabs me by my wrist. He suddenly take his coat off, putting it over my head.

“Fine! Wanna know why? This is why.” He says and drags me out.

I gasp, startled as white flours fall onto us. What the hell? The flour didn’t reach me since I am below Jungkook’s coat.

I look up at Jungkook, who is fully covered with the flour.

“See?” He has his eyes closed, probably holding back his anger.

“J-Jungkook..” I stutter, feeling so sorry to him.

I remove the coat and look up. There are two guys at the balcony holding a bucket.

Hey I know them! They’re Oh Sehun & Park Chanyeol. They quickly run away as they saw me.

I drop my gazes back to Jungkook.

“Aish..” He sighs, wiping away the flour on his face. I didn’t know what to say, I’m simply speechless. Why would he protect me?

“When I say don’t, please just don’t.” He says, grabbing his coat from my hands and walks away.

I don’t know whether to feel touched or sorry. But what I know is I’m feeling both of it. I let out a sigh and walk back in.

I see him walking into the gym locker room. I walk over and stand by the door, watching him.

Why did he do that to me? Ugh, whatever. I shrug it off and walk away.

 

Jungkook’s P.O.V

 

I sigh.

Why did I even help her at the first place?

I hear footsteps walking in. I turn around and frown.

Sehun & Chanyeol.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Why do you keep messing our plan up huh?” Chanyeol asks.

“And why do you guys keep trying to bother Jooyeon, huh?” I ask back, mimicking him. He chuckles in response.

“We told you, she’s on our list.”

I sigh again, rolling my eyes. I tried to walk out, but Sehun stands in my way. Chanyeol turns me to face him and lands a hard punch on my face.

. I stand up right, slightly touching my jaw. I chuckle as I look up at him.

“You ..” I end my sentence by hitting him back on his face.
“You-” He holds me by my collar.

“What the? Yah, let go of him!” I turn at the voice.

Jooyeon?

She walks over to us and pulls me away from Chanyeol.

“What are you doing?” She asks.

Chanyeol looks down on her, stepping closer.

“N’aww look at this cutie, trying to act tough and all..” He mocks.

I grab her by her arm and pull her further from him.

“You better watch out.” He glares at her. She blinks innocently as she watch them walking out.

“What are you doing here?” I ask, facing her.
“I-I left something in my locker.” She stutters.

Just when I was about to walk away, she grabs my arms. I turn back to her.

“Why did they do that to you?” She asks, staring at the cut on the edge of my lips.

“We’re boys, it’s usual for us to fight with each others.” I answer simply. She shoves her hand into her coat pocket and pulls something out.

A little plaster.

She puts in my hand. I look blankly at her.

“This doesn’t mean that I’m your friend. I still hate you.” She states and walks away. Ouch.

I look down at the small pink bandage and I couldn’t help but smile. I chuckle and walked out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter