Hatred

My Best Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3. 

 

Jooyeon's P.O.V 

 

I walk into the class with a smile glued on my face. I don’t know why but I feel giddy this morning.

I look around and noticed their weird expression. Hm what’s wrong with them?

My smile slowly fades from my face. Why are they looking at me like that? I feel something bad this.

I stand there, in front of the class, trying to read their face while they whisper to each other. I shrug to myself then proceed my way to my desk.

Mark greets me with his face is filled with concern. I sit next to him.

“What’s with them?” I ask, taking my bagpack off. He remains silent. I listen closely and frown as I hear what they were talking about.

“Is true that she lives alone?”

“Yah, did you heard that she’s an orphan?”

“She even have part-time jobs..”

“She fools us with her so-cheerful-happy attitude to hide the fact that she’s pathetic.”

“That pathetic girl doesn’t belong here..”

My whole world stops spinning.

I gulp, feeling my eyes getting stingy. My heart is aching. I look over at Mark.

“H-how did they know?” I stutter, my voice cracking at the end. He shakes his head, shrugging his broad shoulders.

I furrow my eyebrows as I remember someone.

It must be Jungkook. It is definitely him.

I look away, feeling really angry. I cover my face in embarrassment.

“Yah, Jung Jooyeon, is it true that you have part-time jobs?” Someone asks.

I choose to stay silent.

“Is that true you’re an orphan?” Another question.
“I heard you work at the café nearby your house.”
“You live alone?”

I stand up, trying to walk out of the class. But then they start throwing crumpled papers at me, demanding answers for their ty questions.

My eyes feel teary as they threatening to fall.

“Answer us!”

“Guys stop it!” Mark yells, getting in front of me to protect me from the things they throw.

“Yah, you stay out of this!” They yell at him.

I feel so embarrassed, scared and I finally let my tears fall down.

Then someone walks in the classroom. I look over to the side.

Jung ing Kook.

“What’s going on here?” He asks as he notices the chaos. His eyes met my teary ones. I glare hardly at him as I approach him.

“I ing hate you, .” I mutter to him and walk out of the class. I fee him chasing after me.

“W-what do you mean? What happened?” He asks. I stop my stomps and turn to face him.

I bring my hand up, slapping him across his face.

It stings my palm but I didn’t regret.

He froze with a hand on his cheek.

“What did I do wrong to you, huh?! Why do you keep making my life worse?! Fine, I’m sorry that I scolded you for bullying someone few days ago. But did you really have to do this to me?!” I yell at his face, at this rate I am already sobbing hideously. The feelings are just too much. I can’t hold it back any longer.

He looks at me innocently.

“B-but I didn’t do anything-”

“Didn’t do anything?! Are you ing kidding me?! First, you make me trip on my food, and then you throw things at me, pulling ty pranks on me, then you humiliated me, yesterday you hit me hard, you bullied me, torture me every ing day, and now you have to tell everybody about my work?! My life?! Everything?!” I continued. I’m obviously losing it.

He still looks clueless.

“Why are you doing this to me?! My life is already ruined and then you and your gang came and make it even worse!” I slowed down a bit, catching my breath. 

“So what if I am an orphan, and that I live alone, and work to raise myself?!”

“I can’t believe you’re this bad, Jungkook. You pathetic guy. Is that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter