Tangled Up

The Big Secret of Seol High

Tangled Up

During fourth period all I think about is what Daehyun said to me in science. It was pretty blegh, but still kind of nice. But it made my ninja self, kind of sad because he did know that I was listening into his and Yuri’s conversation in the morning.

He sat next to me, smiling. “You know I know that you were eavesdropping, right?”

I laughed nervously, “What? When? What even is eavesdropping? Psh.”

“Well just in case you were wondering, I did make out with her, but I wish they would have been your lips that I kissed.”

That was freaking cheesy as hell. Who even says those things anymore? This is not like a romantic movie. Gosh Daehyun, step up your game. Stupid, hot, adorable, dork with that stupid award winning smile and- Ugh. Stop it Limmy! You do not like him, remember that!

“Lim?” The teacher calls on me to answer the question on the board.

“Dae- um… 3 square root of 56.”

“Very good Lim.” She turns back to the board and I sigh.

 

◘ ◘ ◘

 

After school Mitsuki and I decide to spy on Daehyun and Zelo’s band again. We sneak around to the garage and hid where we hid last time. They’re already practicing and they sound okay. They don’t sound as good as the first time we heard them. Daehyun lets out a frustrated groan in the middle of a song and runs his hand through his hair.

“What’s wrong?” Jongup asks.

“I can’t ing concentrate!” Daehyun replies, “Let’s start again.”

They start the song over and I put my chin between my hands. Mitsuki sighs and lightly bangs her head on the car we’re hiding behind.

“They need inspiration because they .” She mutters.

“Yeah…” I agree while staring blankly at Himchan trying a hair flip.

“I am like a beggar

Without you I can't do anything

So I miss you (I think about you)

And I need Lim”

My mouth hangs open slightly at what Daehyun just said. Their band stops playing and I exchange a wide-eyed look with Mitsuki.

“Um…” Daehyun scratches the back of his neck.

Mitsuki jumps up, “YOU DID NOT JUST SAY MY BEST FRIEND’S NAME! YOU CREEP!”

“Mitsuki?” Zelo asks at the same time that Daehyun says, “Why the hell are you here?”

“Not the point!” She puts her hands on her hips, “You guys are dead! Lim will write about you and then you’ll have to do the talent show! Right Lim?” She’s lying.

I stand up and peek around the corner of the car, “Yeah, right.” No of course not. I’d never do that.

Daehyun’s face turns completely red and he looks at his feet. He’s obviously very uncomfortable about this, but it’s his fault for saying my name in the song!

“Who wants snacks?” Mitsuki asks.

Himchan gasps and raises his hand eagerly and everybody offers to help, probably to avoid the awkward situation between me and Daehyun. Damn them. They all walk into Daehyun’s house and leave us alone.

“Hi.” I say.

“Pft.”

Okay…?  “So you said my name in the song you were singing.”

“Don’t flatter yourself, I was just thinking about- er… you know.”

I raise an eyebrow, “No, no actually I don’t know.”

“Are you really going to write about us?”

Well, telling him the truth would be the right thing to do but, “Yeah, something wrong with that?”

“OF COURSE THERE IS! Er…we were trying to keep this whole thing a secret.” He sighs, “Look, I’ll do anything, just don’t write about us. Please.”

Himchan comes in and yells, “SLEEPOVER!”

 

♣♣♣

 

The band, Mitsuki and I sit in Himchan’s basement watching a movie. It’s nearly one in the morning and Himchan says we should sleep. Mitsuki and I sleep next to each other.

It’s completely dark and there are whispering voices all around. There’s a dim light in the distance and I run towards it. A pair of arms pull me into the dark and I get tangled in a veil that’s suffocating me.

I wake up all tangled up in my sleeping bag. Nightmares are the worst, besides getting kicked out of journalism because your teacher doesn’t think you’re good enough. I stand up and carefully make my way to the kitchen to get some water.

Himchan’s house is really nice, it would be nicer if he hadn’t put up bright streamers for the sleep over. They kind of look like snakes hanging off the wall, or ghosts. So they look like ghost snakes. Yeah that’s a good way to describe them.

After I get some water I walk back to the basement carefully, I wouldn’t want to step on someone’s face and have them beat me up. As I step over Yongguk, who is sleeping about a foot away from Himchan, I notice Daehyun is sleeping in a recliner in the corner of the room. He’s moving slightly and making a series of weird noises.

Being the wonderfully nosey person that I am, I walk over to him just to make sure he’s okay. His hands are gripping the chair arms tightly and I notice he’s moving up and down a bit. He makes an elongated ‘lih’ sound and then he grabs me. Okay he’s possessed. Oh my gosh, I’m in the arms of a demon! What do I do? Think Limster! Jesus Christ, that’s worse than Limmy.

“Christo.” I whisper as softly as I can. I saw this on a TV show, if you think the person is possessed say ‘Christ’ in Latin and see if they react. If the person you think is possessed does react then she/he is definitely possessed.

Daehyun makes a weird noise and shifts to the right with me still in his arms. Dammit he is possessed. The next second is kind of a blur because Daehyun’s lips meet mine, his eyes fly open and he pushes me so I fall on the ground on top of Himchan who thinks I’m Satan and screams his lungs out along with me and Daehyun.

  

⇝ ✉ 

Author E’s Note: Hai! I hope you liked it um… it’s short and y I know, not my best work… not that my work is that good anyways but hey I’m a fangirl don’t judge! PEWDIEPIE IS COMING OUT WITH A BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways back to the fic, I have a really important question: Do you want more fluffy Limhyun moments? Yes that is their ship name :) Hope you guys have had a good summer vacation so far cuz I’m kinda over it lol Anyways I talk too much bai!

Author L's Note: it was funny per usual and so so...short TTvTT wish it were longer!! himchan might be my fav side character here lol. screaming is always a nice bonus - loved the ending! and omfg dae was totally about to say Lim's name during his dream!! and those noises !!! it could only mean one thing...what a nasty boy :p um so yeah im so trash that i caught the lowkey banghim moment (what am i even talking about it was barely there whatevs lol) but omg dae is also a cutie bc he's totally fallin for Lim's charms!! sCREAMING. the jung must come down to the limsters throne!! idek how i will take it from here orz ...help??? lol. hope you enjoyed!! comments and subs are greatly appreciated ;uu; i've been watching sO many movies and wanting to read so many books!! hope you guys find yourself a really good book or a really nice fanfic!! reading is liffffeeee. love -L