Traumatic

The Big Secret of Seol High

Traumatic

Lim POV

The weird thing about the ‘populars’ is that they never get bored at school. Their tiny little brains always manage to find something interesting. Whether it’s what some other girl wearing the same thing as one of them or Daehyun. He is the most popular guy in school, he’s always getting in or out of a relationship. He is a jerk and a total player. Out of everybody in school he is my least favorite person. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate him, I don’t hate anybody. It’s just that sometimes he annoys the crap out of me.

As we approach Seoul High I squirm uncomfortably in my seat. After what happened on Friday I don’t think I want to go to school today. Of course what I did was an accident but Yuri and her friends don’t see it like that. Neither does Daehyun, and that’s who I fear the most. Especially since his flavor of the week is the one and only Yuri I-forgot-her-last-name. That may have sounded a bit rude but I’m only saying it how it is.

My mother pulls up to the school and smiles at me. This is no time for smiling mother! I give her a quick kiss and say goodbye, acting like everything is okay. I look up at the giant brick school that is standing right in front of me and take a deep breath. Okay, all I have to do is find Mitsuki or Zelo before Daehyun or Yuri find me. You can do this Limmy! Ew, did I just call myself Limmy? I mentally facepalm and look at my surroundings.

A girl with short black hair and a bright smile is laughing while a boy with blue hair is pushing her on his skateboard. There they are! I’m saved! Mitsuki and Zelo claim not to like each other but everyone in the universe can see otherwise. They stop in front of me and smile. Mitsuki hops off the skateboard and Zelo puts his foot on it. They are so adorable, why don’t they just go and kiss already?

“Hey Lim!” Mitsuki frowns, “What’s wrong?”

Did she forget? How could she freaking forget! We could die today! “Have you forgotten about what happened on Friday?!” I practically shout.

“Oh that,” She waves it off like it’s nothing, “Well it’s okay! I mean, we’ve got our knight in shining armor here.” She punches Zelo playfully and he smiles.

 

❃ ❃ ❃

 

“Your house or my house?” Zelo asks as we walk to our class.

“Yours, Mom is going to have company.” Mitsuki replies.

Okay, what are they talking about?

“We started watching School 2015, it’s about this girl who loses her memory and takes over the life of her twin who went missing and who she never knew she had.”

Oh. I nod. Those dramas are always so cool.

“The main guy, Han Yi Ahn is so ho-” Mitsuki is cut off by a death glare from Zelo.

I laugh, those two are so adorable. Sometimes I wish I had someone like Zelo… that would be nice. But enough of that, I wonder why Daehyun or Yuri haven’t confronted me yet. Hopefully they aren’t here today, that would be great. A horrible thought crosses my mind, what if they aren’t trying to find me? That could only mean they’re planning revenge. Darn it, how can Mitsuki be so calm? What I did on Friday was social suicide, and then Mitsuki defended me so I just brought her down with me.

My breath hitches as I see Daehyun and Yuri approaching us. I struggle to find my breath again. What are they going to do to me? I notice Yuri is wearing a white and black skirt, a red sweater and some wedges. The tips of her hair are dyed blue. Daehyun is wearing a white shirt, a black jacket, black jeans and some black shoes. They look so cool walking towards us. They look terrifying, but still really cool.

“Hello,” Daehyun says, dragging out the o sound. He looks at me and gives me a half smile, “And hello…”

“L-Lim.” I stutter quietly.

Mitsuki frowns at me slightly. She is giving me a confused look and I shrug. What is wrong with me? I’m never nervous around people. Daehyun keeps looking at me and I try not to blush.

“Dae!” Yuri whines, putting her hand on his chest.

“Dae!” I mimic softly.

Daehyun lets out a small chuckle and I look down at my feet. I never realized how my shoelaces are so blue. They’re quite nice actually.

“Dae tell them!” Yuri whines once again.

“Oh get over yourself! You have servants pampering you 24/7 dammit.” Daehyun says.

“Oh  my gosh…” Mitsuki whispers to herself.

“I know right.” Zelo whispers back.

While Mitsuki and Zelo whisper to each other Yuri pouts and Daehyun taps his foot. “This is why I hate you sometimes!” Daehyun crosses his arms. I roll my eyes as they walk away.

“C’mon Limsuki, let’s go to class.”

“Who?” I ask.

“It’s you guys’ ship name.”

Of course.

 

❃ ❃ ❃

 

When we get to class an American girl is talking to the teacher. Must be an exchange student. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is very pretty and looks really smart. There’s a loud gasp from the back of the room and a tall boy with brown hair walks up to her.

“Wow,” He says in English, “You have such pretty hair, but girl you need a makeover.”

“Himchan!” Our teacher scolds.

“Sorry.” He says, returning to Korean.

The girl sits at our table and Himchan returns to his seat. After announcements our teacher begins the lesson. Five minutes later the lady on the speaker comes on again.

“Will Yongguk. Youngjae, Jongup, Himchan, Daehyun, and Zelo report to the office please.”

“.” Zelo mutters.

“What did you do?” Mitsuki and I ask him in a harsh whisper.

He gives us a sheepish smile and kisses our heads before being excused to the office with Himchan. They reach the door at the same time and stand there stiffly and awkwardly for a few seconds before Himchan exits first. That’s odd. I mean normally when you stand next to someone you don’t really know it’s a little awkward but not that much. Like in the morning there seemed to be some tension between Zelo and Daehyun. Then I realize that I am stupid and need to stop using the internet so much.

 

❃ ❃  ✉  ❃ 

Chapter image credit: seoulhee via @ tumblr

Author Note: i cAN'T BELIEVE YOU MENTIONED SCHOOL 2015!!!!!! /soBS/ sCHOOL 2015 HAS TAKEN OVER MY CURRENT LIFE :'3 actually, my friend originally mentioned the walking dead in that scene so I was more than pleasantly surprised she changed it to MA KDRAMA~~~~ *insert suggestive pepe meme here* *sings reset ost in the distance* anyway love this so far! cute, quirky and funny (like u bff ;3) it's almost like a kdrama lol. and mitsuki is da cutest ;uu; comment and subscribe if you like it ;___; constructive criticism is appreciated ;AA; loooove -L

Author Note: