Caught

The Big Secret of Seol High

Caught

(featuring Author E's fandoms ^.^)

How do you get information out of people who you don’t know? Mitsuki would talk to them until they ‘crack’ but what would I do? I need to do something if I want to stay in my favorite class. But what could I do? Sure I could write about the talent show but that would be a bit boring. People around here wouldn’t care.

Think Limmy! Oh god dammit, I called myself Limmy again. Maybe if I can get Zelo to spill his secret, he obviously has one. No, no maybe if I-

Suddenly I’m looking at a white shirt and feel a hand on each of my shoulders. I look up to see who I bumped into. Now this is really cliché like really, really cliché because I bumped into… Daehyun. Yay! Celebrate! Ha. You wish.

He smiles at me, “You again. Your name was Lim.”

Sure why not, I mean it’s just my name. I nod.

He puts an arm around my shoulder. “Let’s go to class Limmy!” Dammit.

Unfortunately Daehyun and I have the same 3rd period so I can’t get rid of him even if I wanted to. I mean I want to, I’m just saying that I can’t get rid of him. He strolls into class with his stupid arm around my shoulder. My current lab partner, Bang Yongguk raises an eyebrow at me and I shake my head slightly.

Finally Daehyun takes his arm off of me and I go to my seat. “I thought you didn’t like him.” Yongguk says.

“I don’t, that just kind of happened.”

He chuckles.

The bell rings and Mr. Park stands up, “Okay, it’s that time again! Time to change lab partners.”

“.” Yongguk mutters.

Mr. Park tells us where to move and who our lab partner is. “Lim and Daehyun table eleven.” Crap. That table is at the very back and I have to sit with Daehyun? That . Well at least it’s near the end of the day.

Reluctantly, I grab my backpack and sit at the table I was assigned to. I scoot as far away from him as possible. I hear him sigh and tap his fingers on the desk. Mr. Park is still calling out the seating arangements so I start to doodle in my journal.

“So why do you hate me, Limmy?” He whispers in my ear and I clench my fist.

“I don’t hate you and don’t call me Limmy.”

“Thank goodness… Limmy.”

“Stop calling me that.”

“Limmy.”

“Stop!”

“Limmy.”

“If you don’t stop I will tell everyone about the talent show!” I tell him in a harsh whisper.

His pupils dilate, “Who told you?”

“Zelo.”

“Zelo? He wasn’t supposed to say!”

Wasn’t supposed to say? What does he mean? Are they really going to perform? They are the most popular guys in school so I guess it wouldn’t kill their social life by that much. Still they would be diving into a pool of vicious piranhas and they might not be able to get out.

“So you’re doing it?” I ask,

“Doing what?”

“The talent show?”

“Hngh.”

“So no?”

“Daehyun, Lim would you like to share your thoughts?”

“No.” Daehyun and I say in unison.

“You can either share or detention.” Our teacher says.

We don’t say anything.

“Detention.”

I groan and Daehyun smiles. What is he smiling about? I need to find something for the newspaper. He probably has a party to go or a girl to sleep with so why is he smiling?

 

♦♦♦

 

The last bell rings and I walk to the detention room which is on the third floor. There are a few kids, they’re either chewing gum or playing with pieces of balled up paper. I sit next to the back window and look around the room. It’s kind of small, the walls are beige just like every other classroom. Nothing extraordinary.

I notice that everybody here is an exchange student. There’s a blonde boy with a lip ring sitting next to a ginger boy with curly hair. They’re laughing at something on the blonde boy’s phone.

There are five boys sitting in the middle of the classroom. They all have dark hair and tattoos and they’re throwing a piece of crumpled up paper at each other. The one with the batman tattoo is laughing at something the one next to him said.

Finally some teacher I’ve never had before walks in with a bored expression. “Phones in the basket.” Everybody puts their phone in the basket except me. “Phone?” He says in his monotone voice.

“Don’t have one.” I lie.

“Alright. I’ll be back in an hour to let you guys out, I might check up on you, blah, blah, blah.”

He leaves and I just start doodling on a random sheet of paper. I hear a tap on the window I’m sitting by. Mitsuki is crouched down on the small piece of roof by the window. I open the window and she greets me with a grin.

“I’m busting you out!” She says cheerfully, “Get your bag and let’s go!”

I grab my bag and she helps me out of the window. Mitsuki planned this out well. She has a rope ladder hanging down the side of the building and a bean bag chair at the bottom since the ladder falls a bit short. Mitsuki lets me go first and she follows. I jump down and land on the bean bag and get off. Mitsuki jumps off but she lands on the ground, on her feet.

“Get the bean bag, I’ll get the ladder.” She orders.

I grab the bean bag and she pulls the ladder down, then we walk to her car. We put the ladder and the bean bag in the trunk of her car.

“So notice anyone missing from detention?” Mitsuki asks while we’re driving.

“No…? Was I supposed to?” I ask uncertainly.

“Daehyun silly!”

“Oh.”

“Zelo’s keeping something from me. That little canceled on me for School 2015. He never cancels!”

“Maybe he just he had to do something for his parents or something.” I suggest.

“No.” She leans over to me, her nose nearly touching mine. Okay she’s still driving, this is very dangerous. “He’s hiding something and we’re going to crack him until there’s nothing left.” She smiles insanely, I honestly fear that my best friend is insane. That’s the only explanation.

“Okay I get it, just please eyes on the road.”

She gives me that squinty-eyes smile and faces forward again.

“So what’s the plan exactly?” I ask her.

“We are going to Daehyun’s house.”

 

☼☼☼

 

We sneak around to Daehyun’s back yard which is pretty big, like his house. It’s a big white house with lots of windows and a pointy roof. Mitsuki waves at me to go closer to her. She’s crouched down behind a car with me next to her. Zelo, Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup, Yongguk and Youngjae are sitting in a circle in Daehyun’s garage.

“So we definitely won’t do the talent show.” Youngjae asks.

“No way! That would be stupid!” Jongup says.

“I think it would be fun.” Zelo says scratching the back of his head.

“It’d be social suicide!” Jongup argues.

“I agree with Zelo,” Himchan says, “We’ve been doing this since freshman year and if we never play for people then we’ll never be discovered. B.A.P. will never be remembered.”

What is a B.A.P.? That’s the weirdest band name I’ve ever heard!

“But-” Yongguk starts.

“Enough!” Daehyun interrupts. “For now we’re not going to decide on anything. Let’s just practice and we can decide later.”

They all agree and we watch them get ready. Zelo has kept this a secret for like four years. What? This is insane! Why did he never tell us? Mitsuki seems totally calm about this whole situation. Unlike me, because I want to go right up to Zelo and punch him in the face. How could he not tell his best friends that he was a part of a band?

Mitsuki gasps, “This would be a great story for the paper!” She whispers.

“No way!” I whisper back, “I’m not going to exploit our best friend!”

She shrugs.

They start playing and for the first time ever I hear Daehyun singing. He sounds so good. What even? I can’t, I just can’t.

Mitsuki’s mouth is hanging open, “They’re really…”

“Amazing.” I finish.

She nods.

“Mitsuki?” I hear Zelo’s voice, “Limmy?”

Oh goddammit now he’s doing it too.

 

☼ ☼  ✉  ☼ ☼​

 

Author E's Note: ^-^ Hai! Did you like the chapter?? I hope so! Okay is that picture the cutest thing ever or what?! I just felt like you needed to see Andy Biersack! The ginger in detention was Ed Sheeran, the blonde was Luke Hemmings and the dark haired guys were Black Veil Brides! ♥ Anyways yeah I love you guys!! X

Author L's Note: lol i was wondering why you were describing the detention guys lol! loving this so far c: i esp love the ongoing 'Limmy' joke lol cx good stuff, good stuff. only in fanfiction will b.a.p and bvb be in the same school. comments and subscriptions would be awesome! though we appreciate all the ones already made u_u & sorry if the foreword is messed up? idk how to fix it...any html folks got any solutions? ;~; anyways, love yah! -L