Chanyeol .:.:. PLMR

Please Love Me Right

Ahhh, I'm sorry everyone! *bows* 

I've been really busy at school recently and I also posted up a new story, questions, theories and wonders, and I got so busy with homework and musical stuff and I remembered that I haven't updated this in ages! >.<

I'm really sorry, and so I present this tiny little writing I did in aplogy ;-;


"That...bastard," I slur, it's difficult to understand what I'm saying but I don't really care anymore, I just want to let it all out, my feelings and frustrations, but most of all I want to punch him.
    "If I see him...ever, I'll shall...I will...punch him," I throw the can to the side as it has no purpose in my hand.
    Jongin lets out a hysterical laugh as he's sprawled across the sofa opposite, "You'll have to beat me to it first!" He's drunk just as much as me, and yet he holds it soo well.
    I may, may not be, jealous.
    Baekhyun takes a sip and asks, "Why'd you guys have to be sooo violent!" He lets out a broken smile and waves his arms around, capturing Sehun on his left and wrapping his arms around the younger yet taller who just giggles as he's also been drinking, but says nothing.
    "Oi! I'll punch you in a minute if you don't get your hands off my Sehun!"
    Sehun just continues to giggle and Baekhyun pouts, "Who'd said...cute maknae was yours?! HUH?" Before bursting into a fit of laughter once again, myself joining in.
    I don't like Baekhyun being so close to Sehun either...I don't know why though. Just seeing him being so close sends butterflies to my stomach, so I wobble onto my feet and grab Baekhyun's arm.
    "Hyung! Stop it! You...you don't know where it's been!"
    Baekhyun lets go and sticks his tongue out at me, while Sehun just sits there laughing like a maniac.
    "Sehun!" Jongin over-dramatically runs his way over to Sehun, arms swinging open and he engulfs the younger in a tightening embrace, and I watch as he digs his head into Sehun's neck.
    "Nooo! Hyung...go away!" Sehun thrashes his legs around and pushes Jongin away, finally stopping with the weird smile and laugh and curling in a ball in the corner of the sofa.
    Jongin is pushed away mercilessly and complains as he goes to retreat back to his final place.
    I look down at Baekhyun who meets eyes with me, for a moment as we join line of sights, his face becomes serious and I feel like I'm doing more than just looking at him. After a while he breaks out a smile and asks, "What are yooou looking at, eh?"
    Before I can answer, there is a loud call from the door.
    "Hey! What on earth are you doing?!"
    "," Sehun hisses, throwing the can away, while Jongin does the same and Baekhyun stuffs his behind the cushions on the sofa.
    "Nooothing!" Baekhyun laughs, but you can literally hear the alcohol dripping from his voice and Junmyeon strides in, stomping his feet as he makes his way to Baekhyun, grabbing him by the ear, asking, "Are you drunk?"
    Baekhyun of course shakes his head, and Junmyeon lets go, surveying the area before noticing a shimmering can sticking out from behind the cushion, yanking out the can, and then noticing the others littered around the playing area.
    "This is mine!" He yells, throwing the can in rage and slicking his hands through his hair.
    "I can't believe this, you're underage!" He explains loudly, then pointing a finger at Sehun, "Especially you!" And then starts to pace around the room.
    Everyone is silent as he mumbles to himself, swearing and seemingly trying to figure something out before he stops and speaks up, "We can't let Minseok know about this, he is stressed out as it is-"
    "Minseok hyuuung!" Sehun wails randomly, and I suddenly feel a wave of nausea coming on.
    Junmyeon sighs, "You're all too drunk to do anything..." he mutters, as night starts to fall, I start to wonder where Yifan is.
    No, why would I want to know that?
    Junmyeon let's out another sigh and explains, "You four will sleep down here tonight, Kyungsoo can go upstairs in the attic, you stay down here until you sort your heads out, and if you ever drink any of this again, you either don't and wait until you grow up, or I tell Minseok hyung, and you go through hell!" He spits, turning around on his heels and storming out.


Baekhyun isn't normally in my room, he sleeps in the attic with the other three of my siblings, but when I wake up to find him attached to me for dear life in my bed, I quickly grow concerned.
    The fact that he's doesn't help at all either.
    I open my eyes to see his face, it's a surprise, but when I turn and twist to try and see where I am, I realise I'm still in my bedroom and going through a major hangover as I feel extremely sick and just crap in general.
    When I see Baekhyun though, faint flashes of images of what happened last night pop up in my mind, and cold sweat starts to gather on my forehead.
    As I move Baekhyun starts to move too, letting out small, and yes, kind of cute, whimpers and twitches.
    I still don't believe my eyes as I see our clothes scattered around the room, but no bottles, thank god, it wasn't like I needed to be any more drunk last night, especially if I...no, I didn't do it with Baekhyun.
    Baekhyun once again stirs in his sleep, and I run over to my small cupboard where I pull out some underwear, and then proceed further onto the actual clothes. My room is small, all our rooms are fairly small, since four in the basement and four in the attic is quite a lot, although the ones in the basement seem to be a bit larger. 
    I whip around to see Baekhyun wriggle around before finally snapping open his eyes and turning around, confused with his surroundings, before laying eyes on me. His eyes distinctly get wider and wider and as he checks under the bed and realises he's wearing nothing at all, his eyes meet with mine once more and are lined with panic.


It's a quiet breakfast, in fact so quiet that it's deadly silent and absolutely horrible.
    I eat the breakfast which is handed to me by Minseok, who then settles himself down after passing the last dish to Baekhyun who sits as far away from me as possible. Since were realised what had happened, we had come to the conclusion that we would never speak of it again, and anyway, neither of us actually remembered in detail what happened, so that gave it the option of being easier to not talk about.
    But I can't forget it, as I eat breakfast I still comb through my mind what happened, but it didn't 'just happen' when we were drunk, it was both our first times so...there must be some connection between us, right?
    I sigh as I eat, and then give a glance at Yixing.
    He doesn't eat anything, just plays with his food.
    Jongin nudges him and he simply shudders in response, but Jongin continues brashly, "It's okay, he's gone now, and if he comes back, I'll kill him."
    Minseok settles his fork down and says quietly, "Jongin, don't say that..."
    Jongin turns his head away, muttering under his breath, "I was only trying to help..."
    "Yeah, but what you don't understand is that it's not okay," Sehun whispers, everyone turning to their attention to the maknae as he had said the sentence so low, his words almost sound dark. But I know the real reason why he's in such a mood.
    "Well it is now, he's gone," Jongin explains, before leaning forward and hissing, "Stop scaring Yixing."
    Sehun turns his head away and mutters, "He was , like you would understand that-"
    "Don't you dare accuse me as being someone like that filthy bastard!" Jongin yells, pushing his chair away and shooting up onto his feet. Waves of rage roll of him and slowly I stand up, hushing the wild beast, "Jongin...whatever happened don't talk about it now..."
    "You...you someone?" Everyone is surprised by the sudden input of voice down at the bottom of the table, as sitting opposite Minseok is Kyungsoo, who has a face full of horror.
    "NO! Of course I..." he hesitates for a second, before continuing, "Of course I didn't!"
    As he says that, Yixing pushes his chair out, hands covering his red and tear stained face as he walks out of the room with a slightly fast pace.
    Sehun slowly makes his way onto his feet and hisses under his breath, "I'm going to go comfort my hyung, as someone who actually understands," and leaves the room without another word.
    Myself and Jongin are the only ones left standing, and I feel my head tightening as it seems like everything around me is collapsing. 
    And when I turn my attention back to Baekhyun, he has a sad look, but for anyone else, just me, and it makes me start to remember faint and dainty things from last night.