Hmmm, What'cha Saaay~~ Pt 01

Crave that Sauce!

 

Guys. We needed a break. So have some naughty stuff. Also, have some HunHan. FYI, I love writing happy, awkward, safe .

 

--- --- --- ---

 

It didn't really hit Baekhyun until later that he'd kissed Sehun.

 

Before he could really process what had gone down, his mom was walking into the back door yelling at someone outside.

 

"Yeah well, no one said being an adult would be easy!" Mrs. Byun snapped. "You bought that house! Not my problem!"

 

Baekhyun dashed to the kitchen, flustered and shaky, and peered out the back door. The yard was fine if not a bit wind swept and so was the huge maple by the garage. Off to the left by the neighbor's yard though was the steaming remains of the tree that once stood majestically in their backyard. It was split cleanly down the middle. One half laid deceased on Baekhyun's now broken fence and grass. Barely a foot from the car.

 

It had been a young and beautiful maple tree.

 

Mrs. Byun huffed and kicked off her shoes then she sat her bag down on the counter and glanced around. When she spotted her son her eyes widened in confusion.

 

"What're you doing here?" She asked. 

 

Baekhyun chewed on his nails. "...Work got cancelled because of the storm."

 

Mrs. Byun sighed and tugged at the bun in her hair, setting her tresses free. "Oh. Well, good. I didn’t want you out in this weather anyway." She came over and kissed Baekhyun on the cheek before patting his shoulder and then his belly. Her warm touch made him shiver.

 

"No body got hurt did they?" Baekhyun asked eyeing the back door. "I thought I'd heard something fall earlier..."

 

Mrs. Byun glared at the back door too. "No. But the new guy next door is claiming he can't afford to have the tree removed and our gate fixed because he just bought that house. Like it's our problem."

 

Baekhyun frowned. He vaguely remembered a new family moving in next door less than two weeks ago but he hadn't seen anyone but one guy he thought may be the parent. He seemed nice. He was friendly and had a smile that reminded Baekhyun of a Cheshire cat. Just not in a creepy way.

 

Supposedly his son went to the same school as Baekhyun but the teen had never seen the other kid.

 

"How're you feeling?" Mrs. Byun asked. "You look sort of flushed..." She placed a hand Baekhyun's forehead and he closed his eyes at his mother's cool touch and leaned in. But he didn't know how to answer her (because what was he supposed to say, he was tinted pink because he'd kissed Sehun?) so he just shrugged.

 

"I'm okay I guess... The day feels like one big blur... I'm still sort of processing everything." He said and gathered up the folder to take out one of the ultrasound pics to show his mom.

 

"Thirteen weeks." Baekhyun said softly. "My doctor said everything was going well. Bitty's--" He paused and chuckled because his mom's left eyebrow popped up at the nickname. "--The baby's heartbeat was so strong."

 

Just remebering the steady little fluttery sound made Baekhyun burst with pride. Mrs. Byun stared down at the ultrasound photo like she'd just scratched the winning numbers on a lottery ticket. Her eyes were twinkling with joy.

 

"Oh Baek," She breathed sort of reverently and the picture. "Look at our little Byun." 

 

Baekhyun didn’t know why but he felt a huge burden lift from his shoulders. There was a part of him that felt like his mother was putting on a brave face for his sake.

 

"It's... so hard to be upset when you see something like this." Mrs. Byun sniffled and rubbed her index finger under her watery eyes. "I'm gonna be a nanna." She said proudly. "You know, a young and y one." She flicked her lustrous black locks over her shoulder and puckered up her lips. Baekhyun snickered. Yeah, if he had to admit it his mom was pretty hot.

 

"I'll start dinner. Any requests?" Mrs. Byun was sifting through the fridge now with one hand and un-tucking her white dress shirt with the other. 

 

"Nah... I'll eat whatever you cook." Baekhyun said with a one shouldered shrug.

 

"Chicken and rice it is then!" Mrs. Byun chirped.

 

Baekhyun told his mom that there was rice left over from earlier when he'd made lunch and she got started on dinner, then the teen made his way upstairs to his room. Once he was securely in his safe space and sitting on his bed, he flopped over and melted into his blankets. He wasn't tired but the urge to lay down overpowered him. Now that he didn't have anything to do he was struggling to think of what to do for the rest of the day. And thinking about doing nothing was sort of exhausting. He sat his phone by his head and turned over to curl up and closed his eyes, absently rubbing his hand over his belly.

 

"...Damn, I can't even Netflix and chill..." Baekhyun sighed heavily.

 

No internet, no life.

 

A short time later his phone vibrated with a text alert. He turned over and and flicked it open, still laying on his side, and the text was from Sehun telling Baekhyun he'd arrived at work safely. At the end of the message was an emoji with big red puckered lips and two hearts. Baekhyun stared at those emoji's longer than was probably necessary or healthy and with each passing second, the faster his heart beat got. He squeezed his eyes shut and whimpered as that same warm and gooey sensation spread through his body again.

 

Like a flashback in a TV show his impromptu kiss with Sehun flashed through his mind. It was vivid and surreal all at the same time. Part of him felt like he'd imagined it but he distinctly remembered the velvet texture of Sehun's pouty lips.

 

"God... Why did I do that?" Baekhyun whined and knawed at his bottom lip. "I'm so stupid!"

 

Just thinking about Sehun, his scent, his lean body, his warm strong hands, and his oh so soft Burt's Bees slathered lips, made Baekhyun's senses and his body react all erratically. Something felt different.

 

He felt tight and about to burst.

 

"Fuuu--Mngh..." Baekhyun half groaned, half mumbled and typed a quick, "Okay" in reply to the text. Then he dropped his phone and buried his face into his blankets. He was all warm and tingly now.

 

"It's gotta be the hormones..." Baekhyun gasped. 

 

Because nothing else could possibly explain these feelings he was feeling. Sehun was his best friend. Yeah they were very close, but that little peck on the lips was nothing more than open affection shared between close friends and family. It was just like when Baekhyun kissed his mom goodbye in the morning. It was just like how his dad used to smooch his cheek before bed when he'd been little.

 

It was nothing at all, absolutely and definitely not like how Chanyeol used to kiss him in secret in the stockroom or before they parted ways in the shroud of night after work.

 

Because those kisses had been passionate and full of lust. They had made Baekhyun's body heat up in ways that confused him, in ways that had him sweating and panting and considering doing unspeakable, sinful, blasphemous things in the cargo area behind the store. Those kisses with Chanyeol had made his undies tight in the front and slick to the touch.

 

Kind of like how they were right now.

 

Baekhyun rolled onto his side to take the pressure off his southern bits and positioned his back to the door. He listened briefly for his mother moving around downstairs, his nerves humming and throbbing. Just damn he hadn't felt like this, as in this worked up, since before his first time with Chanyeol.

 

And before Chanyeol he used to take matters into his own hands.

 

"...I've b-been through a lot right...?" Baekhyun whispered into his blankets. It's not like he had anything better to do today. "It's... it's okay to find a way to take the edge off... That's all this is... Just stress relief for bad nerves... I mean it's been weeks..."

 

Weeks since he'd been touched or kissed or shown any affection... Damn. Why did Sehun like being so touchy feely? Didn't he know he was throwing treats at a starving beast?

 

Baekhyun's hand slid down the front of his sweats and nimbly glided under the waistband of both them and his underwear. He was so sensitive he flinched and hissed at his own touch.

 

"D-Don't ju-judge m-me..." Baekhyun panted as he worked himself up. He was talking to the baby. "Th-this is--" He grunted, jerking himself a bit roughly. "--perfectly health--AH!" He moaned. "...for both of us--"

 

He was right on the edge. Teetering. Tipping. About to fall. It almost hurt to touch himself. 

 

Baekhyun pursed his lips tight and squeezed his eyes shut just as he tensed and crossed that good, deep, satisfying and toe tingling finish line. It was like making first place at a track meet. Invigorating and euphoric.

 

But Baekhyun had to celebrate in silence, too worried his mom might overhear his desperate little mewling sounds and come running. And it was actually taking everything in him not to stop what he was doing and go running downstairs to the smell of fried chicken.

 

Baekhyun swallowed one last moan and went limp a few seconds later, then he just laid there panting, sticky, spent, and feeling immensely satiated and... enormously guilty.

 

"I really am... a home wrecking ..." The teen gulped and bit back tears. 

 

He'd kissed Sehun, his best friend, and he was pregnant with Chanyeol's baby. Sehun was Chanyeol’s other best friend.

 

And Sehun was dating Luhan.

 

But Sehun loves the baby so much already. Why is this so wrong? It's not like I'm gonna actually try anything with him. Baekhyun thought.

 

"This is some Maury Povich ." He croaked after a minute and slapped his hand over his mouth. He was still panting and he was totally going to hell. God would see to it. Beyoncé would denounce him as a fan.

 

He was cancelled.

 

Because as far as Baekhyun was concerned, nothing could excuse the fact that he'd just fapped to the face of his impossibly kind and beautiful best friend. Not even the baby hormones. 

 

Goddamn, when did Sehun get so attractive? When did he become a whole man? I'll never be able to ing look at him again! Baekhyun screamed internally.

 

After he collected himself he snatched his hand away from his mouth and scoffed in disgust. He'd smeared himself all over himself. Yeah, it was time for another shower.

 

Searing hot water only to burn away the sin.

 

--- --- --- ---

 

Sehun's day was a blur. A stressful, surreal blur.

 

He remembered greeting crabby people and plastering on his best fake retail- smile, making lattes, squirting whip cream, ringing up orders and swiping credit cards, but he actually didn't remember going to work. His mind was still at home and his anger and urge to kill was still in his bedroom staring down Chanyeol. Also his right hand hurt. 

 

"That brick jawed ..." Sehun hissed as he drew a squiggly leaf in some froth on a pre-season pumpkin spice frappe.

 

He couldn't stop thinking about last night.

 

After Chanyeol’s startling reveal, Sehun had been too drained to talk anymore so he'd kept his word and let Chanyeol sleep. The LAX captain had tapped out as soon as his head had hit the guest bedroom pillow. Then Sehun had taken a few sips of his dad's whiskey himself and conked out. He'd been exhausted both mentally and physically.

 

This was almost too deep for him to handle and he thrived on this type of over dramatic . 

 

Kyungsoo was pregnant and Chanyeol had to claim the baby was his? Really? 

 

And that wasn't the worst of it.

 

Chanyeol had had more to say and he'd told Sehun everything this morning. Hours later Sehun still couldn't believe what he'd learned. His "this is bull" and "all lies" meter had been at maximum power by that point so he'd been super antagonistic and debate-y with Chanyeol for no reason other than he couldn't accept the truth.

 

But as pissed at Chanyeol as Sehun was, he knew without a doubt that Park wasn't lying. The LAX captain may have been sort of two-faced but he wasn't the type to distort the truth. Especially not about something as huge as this.

 

", I can't believe this..." Sehun hissed.

 

He kept himself busy and wiped down the counter, fixed up the sugar packet and stirrer stick section, and swept the floor. The coffee shop was pretty quiet at this point in time as anyone that needed a caffeine fix this late was most definitely a college student or a parent, desperate for a quick pick energy boost and some quiet. Soft music played over the speakers to match the cozy ambient light inside the shop. It made Sehun sort of sleepy.

 

He really was tired too because he hadn't slept well the night before. Again. Not with Chanyeol, the epicenter of this life shattering earthquake, just one room away in his house.

 

Sehun was not about this no sleep life. 

 

Still, there was a small part of him that felt sorry for Chanyeol. The more he thought about the situation, the more complicated it seemed. Being honest, Chanyeol was ed.

 

"But damn, what amgonna do?" Sehun asked himself while he dumped coffee grounds from one of the drip containers. It was the special of the day. Light roast and super popular because it was sweet without sugar, comforting and full bodied. And it smelled nice and cuddly.

 

Like Baekhyun.

 

Sehun sighed. He hadn't really talked to Baekhyun much today. They'd traded a few short and quick texts and Sehun sent a pic of the new Red Velvet pastries the shop had with promises to bring Baekhyun a few later. Sweet people needed to eat sweet things.

 

But the question of "What about Baekhyun and Bitty?", still hadn't been answered and weighed heavy on Sehun's mind. It seemed like Chanyeol would barely have time for the petite boy now. Kyungsoo was needy as not knocked up. He'd be an absolute nightmare to deal with.

 

Sehun really wanted Baekhyun and Chanyeol to meet up and talk but now that he knew everything, he didn't even know if it was a good idea anymore. 

 

Would Chanyeol even be able to do anything to help his pregnant ex? He was just one person after all. He cared about Baekhyun at least, that had been obvious to Sehun after much contemplation. There was just no way Chanyeol had faked that guilty expression from the night before.

 

At the thought of Chanyeol Sehun paused in his cleaning and pulled out his phone. He found Chanyeol's contact and typed up a text. He had to know how things were going.

 

'I know you're tired of me but you and your feelings, what's going on :/? Did you talk to your fake in-laws yet? What about your parents? When are u meeting up with Coach K??? Are you alive? Dude, go Tweet that your back in the States so everyone can stop harassing me! I'm not your PR agent.'

 

Sehun hit send and tucked his phone back into his pocket, then he paused, took his phone back out and read what he'd just sent.

 

"." He hissed and typed again. 

 

'*you're'. He corrected and hit send. That typo would have bothered him for the rest of the night and Chanyeol would have mentioned it.

 

"God, I'm too young for this bull..." Sehun groaned for the second time in two days and finished his work. An hour later he clocked out and said goodbye to his boss.

 

Now he was on his way home from work, sitting in the back of an Uber stuck in the rush of Saturday night traffic. He sent a quick text to Baekhyun, like usual, and sat his phone in his lap. He'd worked until closing time. This was something he never did. Now he was exhausted. His boss and Baekhyun had been stunned when he'd volunteered to work so late.

 

And he'd be doing this for the next however long. Until school started and after. He'd picked up as many shifts as he could.

 

He had to.

 

Once home Sehun walked at a slow and tired shuffle up to his front door. He noticed immediately that his parents weren't home and neither was Emma because it was her day off. So he'd be hanging with Noodle all night if the kitten even wanted to chill out. She was sort of finicky. 

 

This was mostly fine because all Sehun wanted to do right now was have some dinner and pass out. He had to work tomorrow too.

 

"Hey there stranger." Came a soft greeting from the side of the front porch.

 

Sehun had been so caught up in his thoughts he'd missed the figure sitting on the swinging bench. He startled and whipped around, ready to take a swing and run like hell. A murder victim he would never be. When he realized who the person was he instantly relaxed and perked up.

 

"Heeeey," He whispered merrily and sleepily. "Ohmygod... What're you doing here? It's like, almost midnight." 


"You say that like it's late." Luhan chuckled, looking drop dead gorgous in a simple pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a red t-shirt, and a red snap back as be came outta the shadows. A sheen of sweat had beaded up on his forehead in the stale and humid heat of summer. 

 

"I was in the neighborhood. LAX meeting at that pizza joint we like." Luhan walked up to Sehun and wrapped his arms around the boy's slim waist. He was shorter than Sehun and tipped his head back to silently demand a kiss. Sehun quickly obliged but he was distracted. Also, Luhan smelled like a cinnamon roll wrapped in pepperoni.

 

"LAX meeting?" Sehun repeated.  "...Was Park there?" Chanyeol hadn't mentioned any meeting.

 

"Maaan, I missed you." Luhan sighed, either not hearing Sehun's question or outright ignoring it as he rubbed his palms down Sehun's sides and back. "It's been forever..."

 

That made Sehun giggle. "Says the guy who went overseas a whole month. It's only been a couple of days." He pointed out. He'd been at Luhan's house the night before he'd found out about Baekhyun's first doctors visit. That had been D-day.

 

"Yeah but a few days is like, a month in teenage time." Luhan pouted and nuzzled onto Sehun. "Why are you even getting home so late?"

 

Sehun looked momentarily guilty as he unlocked the front door and ushered Luhan inside into the cool crisp air conditioning.

 

"Work. I uh, picked up some extra hours." Sehun explained.

 

"Really? S'cool I guess... Never hurts to get some more work experience." Luhan chuckled and kicked off his custom made grey Timberland sneaker boots. "You'll have some extra pocket change too."

 

Sehun hung up his bag and nodded mutely at Luhan's sort of flippant comment. No he didn't make that much hourly as a barista but that 'pocket' change meant a lot to many people. It would mean a lot to Baekhyun.

 

"Yeah, well... I'm kinda passed the point of asking my folks for an allowance so..." Sehun trailed off and shrugged then he made his way to the kitchen.

 

As expected there was dinner waiting for him. He'd texted his mom and said he'd be home late so she'd put his dinner in the fridge. He practically tore open the plastic bowl to get to the food. It was steak and potatoes smothered in garlic butter. Just what he'd wanted.

 

"Awww yeah!" Sehun crowed happily and popped the bowl into the microwave to warm it up. Luhan got comfortable at the kitchen island that coupled as a bar after he poured himself a glass of water.

 

"So how was your day?" He asked casually, eyeing Sehun's backside a apprecitavely.

 

"Ungh, ing chaotic... People and their coffee man..." Sehun shook his head and washed his hands to prepare to settle in to eat. He was hyper aware that Luhan was watching him and his skin got all tingly. Luhan was the only person that could make him feel a bit self-conscious.

 

"So... How's Byun and his family doing? " Luhan asked after a brief pause and the hum of the microwave. Sehun tensed without meaning to at the mention of Baekhyun's last name. 

 

"They're okay." Sehun asnwered honestly. Because Baekhyun did seem okay. Frazzled yeah, but okay. "There's still a lot going on but I think he'll be fine. He's got me after all."

 

"That's good to hear. I mean, I can only imagine how hard it must be watching his folks go through a rough time. I can relate. I never really forgave my old man for cheating on my mom..." Luhan gulped some water and took off his cap. He ruffled his hair and chuckled. "It totally when they got divorced but it's been fine. Like, they're closer now which is so weird, but I think Byun will be fine. If that happens I mean. Maybe his folks will work things out..." 

 

Sehun pursed his lips. He'd totally forgotten about all of this. Luhan rarely talked about his family. "Right..." He replied blankly.

 

"You're such a good friend though. Seriously, I don't know how you do it..." Luhan slid off of his bar stool and walked to close the distance between himself and Sehun, trapping the taller boy by the sink. Then he pressed his body against Sehun's back and kissed the base of his neck. Sehun's knees nearly buckled.

 

"I-I t-try..." He stuttered. The microwave beeped but he didn't try to get to it. 

 

"You do." Luhan hummed. "It's one of the things I love about you."

 

Sehun melted. Almost literally. This wasn't the first time Luhan had said sappy stuff like this but Sehun absolutely ate it up. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Luhan's neck to pull him into a deep spine tingly kiss and they spent a few hot seconds lapping and at each other's lips.

 

Noodle came around the corner and eyed them both before turning up her nose and sauntering off.

 

"...Nnngh..." Luhan groaned and pulled back. His cheeks were red. "Maybe... we should take this upstairs?" He suggested and wiggled his hips. Sehun chuckled breathlessly, all too aware of the heat and bulge in their groins.

 

"But... But I'm hungry." Sehun whined even as Luhan tugged him by the hem of his shirt away from the sink, out of the kitchen, and towards the stairs. "And... but... my steak."

 

"Will be here when we're done." Luhan purred and stole another kiss. The time his hand snuck lower and gripped Sehun tight. "C'mon... help me burn off some of the pizza calories. You know you wanna."

 

"..." Sehun squeaked. He'd forgotten his name and that he was hungry. What had he even been doing earlier?

 

They were suddenly up the stairs and they're shirts were off. Luhan was biting and Sehun’s collarbone and frantically trying to get his jeans ed.

 

"Damn, what the ? This a chastity belt?" Luhan grunted and fumbled with the zipper.

 

Sehun cackled in a "YEAH RIGHT" sort of way as they tumbled in a mess of limbs and jeans through his bedroom door. Luhan nearly tripped on his jeans that were now at his hips and kicked the door closed, then he shoved Sehun until the other boy stumbled to the bed.

 

"Strip." He commanded. "Lemme see that fine, flawless . C'mon. Shake it." Luhan came out of his jeans like he was escaping imminent danger and then he wisked his boxers away.

 

"Ohmygod, you're so gross." Sehun moaned with zero heat behind his words. He liked this kind of though so he wiggled out of his jeans and quickly discarded his undies. Before the fabric hit the floor, Luhan was on top of him and touching him every-freaking-where

 

Sehun just moaned. Because... Damn, what else was he supposed to do?

 

Before long Luhan and his fingers were making magic happen. Sehun opened up like a morning glory blooming at dawn in the back while he popped up like a rabbit out of a hat in the front.

 

His body was beyond ready. 

 

But...

 

"Mmghn... Lu... h-hold on." Sehun instructed softly and pushed at Luhan's bare and lean chest. The other boy was nestled perfectly between Sehun's spread thighs and his rough, strong, LaCrosse calloused hands had gripped Sehun's like they were the last two Christmas hams in the world.

 

Luhan pulled back and studied Sehun's face in a sort of hazed confusion. "Sorry..." He panted. "Too fast?"

 

Sehun smiled softly and ran his fingers through Luhan's hair while he shook his head. "No... It's just we gotta suit up."

 

"Right!" Luhan grinned, snapped his fingers and flew off of Sehun to the other boy's nightstand and pulled open one of the drawers. He spotted the condoms and lube right where they should be so he snatched them up and dove back onto the bed. His knee hit the edge of the frame, illiciting a grimace of pain. Sehun practically squealed and moved outta the way.

 

"Damn, babe don't break yourself!" He snickered and rubbed Luhan's bruised knee. "Or break my bed."

 

"Look, okay, I got this okay? I'm geared up..." Luhan whispered in total seriousness as he expertly but carefully opened the and slid it on himself. "...and ready to go."

 

A few well placed squirts of lube came next.

 

"You're such a dork." Sehun squirmed and purred as he laid back on the bed and welcomed Luhan on top of him, then inside of him in one smooth as silk movement.

 

Score! Goal! Home run! Whatever the . Luhan was IN.

 

" yeah I am..." Luhan panted and buried his face in the crook of Sehun's neck, then he hoisted his hips up higher and hooked Sehun's legs over his shoulders. Sehun closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Luhan's neck and just let himself fade away and take in the good feelings vibrating up and through his body. Goddamn he'd needed this.

 

And he kind of needed to forget.

 

Luhan groaned and stole some more kisses. Sehun let him take them. He was blissed out. Gon'. Flying onto the sun--

 

His phone chirped. Once. Twice.

 

Sehun opened his eyes and frowned at the sound. It threw off his vibe briefly but he found it again quickly and ran his fingers through Luhan's sweat damp hair. A nice steamy sheen of sweat had coated their skin. Sehun smirked as he thought about how debauched they must look.

 

"Mngh! M'close!" Luhan gasped.

 

So was Sehun. He was right there. So damn close--!

 

His phone chirped again. Then again. And again. Six times. ing damn texts! It had to be Chanyeol. ing Park-ruin your day forever-Chanyeol!

 

Or... maybe it was Baekhyun? Had something happened? 

 

Sehun clenched his jaw and slightly dug his blunt nails into Luhan's back then he moaned breathlessly.

 

No. Not now. Not today Satan.

 

Luhan's hips were erratic and jerky. All motion with zero rythym. Like he couldn't keep the beat to whatever tune was thumping in his mind. Sehun pursed his lips and tried to focus but his arms went a little lax.

 

"Lu..." He half moaned, half whined.

 

"Ignore it!" Luhan rasped, startling Sehun. "Just focus on us babe... Just us."

 

Luhan leaned back and gripped Sehun's hips hard and gazed down at him like Sehun was seriously the most important being living in the world. He s a hand down to wrap around Sehun so he could , rub, and in sync.

 

And that was all it took. Sehun had never been good at holding out and he arched his back, gripped the sheets, and let go a few seconds later. Luhan chased him shortly after.

 

And then there was sleep. Deep, blissful and oblivious sleep. Like Sehun had taken a double dose of Nyquil. 

 

Luhan had given him that 'Good-good-quil'. You needed a doctors prescription for this potent .

 

But it had to be a short time later because Sehun's parents still weren't home and he was legit starving when he came to. He showered quickly and headed downstairs to find food, suddenly remembering his dinner. He opened the microwave and gave it a quick sniff. It smelled like sweet nourishment. 

 

Sehun stuck the bowl back into the microwave,  heated it up, and then be made his way back upstairs to eat. In his room he got comfy at his desk and pulled up the net. Chanyeol had posted on Twitter about being back home. ing finally.

 

Sehun up the potatoes and meat and chewed while he read a few replies to Chanyeol. Everyone had questions, comments, and concerns. Some people were upset. Chanyeol hadn't said anything about the elusive good news he'd mentioned in the last post. Sehun actually wondered about that too.

 

Surely it wasn't Kyunsoo's pregnancy...

 

"This aaaaaasshooooole." Sehun scoffed. He knew more than anyone thanks to Chanyeol suddenly needing to be all candid and honest, but damn if he didn't feel like he was holding a live grenade. He had to write this down or he couldn't rest. He'd explode.

 

Knowledge was dangerous power.

 

Sehun flicked open a fresh page in his notebook,  took a bite of steak, wrote the date, and then he got to it. Chanyeol's words were imprinted in his memory forever and they flowed from his pen with ease.

 

The sooner he wrote it down, the easier it'd be not to tell Baekhyun.

 

Not yet anyway.

 

--- --- --- ---

 

Shortest chapter ever!