#AintNoWifey

pls dont leave

Chaerin invited Diplo's slim shady wannabe lookin to her hotel room to try sorting things out. After all, she was sick of his , YG wouldn't allow that . She was cooking him some food while they talked, I mean it's rude af to invite someone over and not cook right?

Diplo walked in with some food, he brought some appetizers, like fried rice and sushi, because that isn't stereotyping at all, bring some sushi and fried rice for the asian girl smh dippy dappy. Chaerin shook her head.

"You better drop that attitude otherwise daddy Diplo will eat this sushi by himself."
"THE !? DADDY DIPLO? Boy, you ain't my dad just cuz you old enough to be!" Chaerin snapped, slamming down her wooden spoon. Diplo smirked.

"Not that kind of daddy. ;) "

"Uh-uh, don't even try it." Diplo groaned and sat down and Chaerin continued stirring her food.

"Cooking for me huh? Wifey material right there." Diplo said as he stared at her from behind, focusing on her fine CLass. Chaerin could feel his creepin eyes staring at her , and she didn't like it. Like damn, Diplo, have you never seen an like this before. Chaerin groaned.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Wait, this gave Chae an idea. She pulled out her moschino phone and handed it to Diplo. "Take a picture of me for my instagram. That way you can always look at it."

Diplo got up so fast it made his head spin, not literally tho. He gabbed her phone and positioned it.

"Say 'Diplo's wifey!!'" He exclaimed, making Chaerin laugh.
"AHAHHAHAHA NO, HAHAHAHA, BOY NO" She roared with laughter. Though she laughed, the picture was kinda hot.

"What should I capti-"
"Give it here, I'll caption it" Chaerin interrupted, taking the phone and typing her hashtags, not telling Diplo what she tagged it even though he begged.
"PLEASE"
"NO"
"CHAERINNIE"
"NO"
Diplo scoffed. "You know I can just pull it up on my phone then right?"
"Go ahead, ."

Diplo grabbed his phone and opened his instagram app, scrolling through his oh so active feed and saw Chaerin's hot picture of her in the kitchen, then he looked at the tag.
#AintNoWifey