Dippin Sauce

pls dont leave

Chaerin angrily slams down her dr pepper lyrics she wrote in purple glitter gel pen. She was salty as because Diplo  wanted her to write a song in like 2 hours, and you know what they say, you can't rush perfection. Even Chae, such a talented writer of music, couldn't make something good in a short amount of time. She knew dr pepper was . The lyrics were mediocre and stupid, this wouldn't fly with yg, but CL is so passive aggressive, she decided to make this song purposely as bad as can be. That way, Dip would stop rushing her to make music and realize good music takes time.

She handed him the paper, not even looking at his face. He took it from her and cleared his throat, staring at it.
"What is this?" He asks her.
"The lyrics, ." she answered.

"No, this on the corner."

"Oh that? It's some dippin sauce because I was eating sushi and dippin it and it dripped. You should know, your name is DIP-lo, right? You like a cheap dippin sauce though." she shot back DAAAAAAAAAMN SHE BAD AS SHE TOLD OFF DIPLO. Diplo read the lyrics. Chae waited for him to react negatively, saying how ty it was and telling her to do better, but much to her surprise, he loved it.

"You're serious?" She asked, stunned.

"HELL YEAH THIS IS SO.... REFRESHING. JUST LIKE THE DRINK. Oh man, America will love this, this will fit in with all the basic trap music on the radio!!" Chaerin stared at him in disbelief, unsure of what to say. "Let's celebrate, I'll bring some red wine, you bring me some good Korean food."

", make it yourself, I don't belong in the kitchen." Yeah, you tell him Chae.

So Diplo com hom and mak hte spageti. Then he brought it to the studio with a bottle of red wine. What did Chaerin bring? Somepretzels, fruit, and dippin sauce. After all. She the only Diplo she liked was when he pretzel Dip-los into the cheese dip.