Blondes Just Wanna Have Fun

pls dont leave

VIPs went nuts over Seungri being blonde. Nuts in a good way, like they really seemed to like it whereas some others thought it looked weird and preferred his dark hair. Either way, people were really noticing him for once, cuz we all know poor Ri is overlooked in Big Bang. Even when he made his twitter, no one in YG noticed him.
Poor V!!!!

Seungri looked in the mirror at his weird hair. He had to admit it was weird as for his hair to be lighter than his GORGEOUS skin. It would definitely take some getting used to with his hair going from black to white, after all, the world never did get used to Michael Jackson (RIP Tho). However, this is hair, not skin. Hair, you can shave it off and be a bald head , but skin is.. well. Skin.
Off topic
Back to the plot.

Seungri took a selfie of him looking so mmm mm handsome. Then he texted it to Chaerin.

Look Rinnie! We're both blonde.

He suddenly felt himself floating in the air, which was pretty fun. I guess the stupid ty phrase was true. Blondes do have more fun. Seungri saw the world in brighter colors, so vivid and pretty. The lights all seemed to shimmer, rather than just the boring light effect. People everywhere seemed to be dancing and Seungri wanted to dance with them. So this is why Chae is always blonde. Notice how the only single brunette Chaerin promoted was Missing You? Good song but it ain't "fun".

Jiyong walked in to Seungri dancing with a Chaerin cardboard cutout before tripping and falling, snapping her head off. Seungri laid there, stunned, as Jiyong slowly backed out of the room.

Suddenly his phone sang. Yes. Sang. He's having fun because he's blonde now. He opened the text message to see a reply from Chaerin.

Ri oppa! What did you do to your hair?! Oh my god it looks cool on you! Look now we match!

He saw she sent him a selfie too, she was so beautiful that she killed his ego. She looked so happy and cute, making little kissy lips. She was always so beautiful it made his heart feel.... babo.