Missing You

pls dont leave

"Why don't you just text her?" G-Dragon hyONG asked Seungri, as he stared at his Chaerin photo longingly. In the bottom corner, she even signed it with a little heart.

"She's probably busy. Did you not see her instagram, hyong??"
G Dragon didn't see her instagram, so he logged on to see this.

"So? She took a basic selfie like she always does" He wasn't dissin on her, he picks on her cuz they like bro and sis. Brotp, you know??

"SHE AINT BASIC HYONG TAKE THAT BACK OR I WILL FREE FALL FROM MY APARTMENT!"

"Chill, man. I don't see what's wrong. It's just a selfie with a white producer. Did you expect Chaerin to NOT take a selfie? Come on, man."

Seungri sighed. It was true, Chae is the selfie queen. He couldn't have possibly expected her to not take selfies.

"I'm finna head out, wanna join me?" Ji asked. Seungri declined by shaking his head. Ji simply shrugged and walked out. Seungri sighed and stared out the window deep in thought, thinking about Chaerin. Thinking about how much he missed her. Then he went to his laptop to look at ..............................
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...................... ???
No
...............................................................
Not random women
Heh
Oppa doesnt watch
Okay thats a lie maybe he does
But no
at least not this time
It was
...........................
.......................
...........
.....
...
.
yes.
Chaerin in the Missing You video. Oh how beautiful she looked with her long dark hair. She looked so y and mysterious, it matched her personality perfectly, Seungri remembered when she dyed it and he was like WOAH IS THAT YOU!?!?!? It's been like 8000 years since Chaerin WASNT some sort of blonde. Even though it was a drastic change, she was still so beautiful in his eyes.
She always was.
With or without makeup.
Blonde or brunette.
Happy or sad.
She was always so pretty.