NOTICE ME!!!

pls dont leave

A week passed with no contact with his beloved Chaerin. Only constant photos of her and Diplo. Seungri hated to admit he was jealous, how she would hold his arm. The way she smiled with him and always acted cute. How he seemed to be all over her.
Was this basic dude going to steal Seungri's girl? It seemed to be that way and Seungri didn't like it. It bothered him. What was so great about Diplo that Seungri didn't have? Was  it the fact he's older? Seungri is older than Chae, but Diplo is like 20 years older or something. Chae didn't need a maqnther, she needs a guy who is close in age. Was it the fact he's a daddy? Chae loves kids, but that, she can start her own family. Maybe he's a sugar daddy. Nah, Chae can afford her own , she always could.
What was so freakin great about Diplo?!?!

Seungri picked up his phone and looked at the selfie with Diplo Chae posted before looking at more photos of the two. She never posted selfies with Seungri. Why? Why did she never offer? She's taken them with just about everyone else. She took them with the hyongs, and with her unnies, and with Minzy and Jeremy... why not him? He thought. Was he ugly? Was he too weird? Did he kill her vibe?
Then it hit him.
Like
90% of Chae's selfie mates are blonde, or they were when they took selfies with her.
I mean really, go look at her instagram.

Seungri realized he's gotta be a blonde for Chae to like him. Good thing Big Bang has a comeback, right? He should change his look up. People will believe it is for the comeback, but in reality, it's so Chaerin will notice him.
What an almost great idea! Only one problem.
Blondes have more fun.
Seungri already has too much fun. Like the time he first got his twitter and spammed the outta his HYONGs. Or that time he was with Flo Rida and speaking random English. Just... regular, normal Seungri has a lot of fun, sometimes it's overwhelming and he makes VIPs flood their bedrooms with tears from laughing so hard.
Was going blonde for Chaerin worth having more fun and possibly hospitalizing VIPs from laughing too hard at his heightened craziness?
Yes.
Yes it was.
Chaerin is worth it.