my Face....... it's like... Daedu......

pls dont leave

A few months passed (of course and its my fault) and Chaerin and Seungri have been going steady , enjoying themselves when they can, though it's hard when Chae is always in the US, getting ready for her debut and now a tour. When she told Seungri he was so happy for her but also sad because he wouldn't get to see her and probably not even talk to her. She will be so busy, and so tired, will she have time to text Seungri? What if she forgets about him while singing Hello Bi+ches, or whatever that is... singing... rapping... chanting? Maybe she's summoning satan. She IS the baddest and she's so dope it wouldn't be a shock if she and satan were homies.

Seungri didn't want to think about that.

The only devil she should be with is her DEVILISHLY GOOD LOOKIN BAE, SEUNGRI.

Seungri was so relieved to log on to his instagram, and see no Diplo anymore. Maybe he knew about Chaerin and Seungri and backed off. Whatever the reason, Seungri was satisfied.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, so he checked it. It was a photo message from Chaerin. O is she sending NUDES? He opened the message and looked at the picture. It was a picture of himself that she took while he wasn't paying attention.

From: Chaerin

Oppa, I forgot I had this! Look at how cute you look!

Seungri wrinkled his nose. Did she HAVE to get him at his worst angle, in such nappeun lighting? So babo. It made his face look weird, and his skin looked nappeun too. He replied to her.

To: Chaerin

Cute? No. My face is like..... babo daedu.

He hoped she would delete the picture, and no one would ever see it. Ever. Especially not the fans. ESPECIALLY not Jiyong.

From: Chaerin

You are babo so it fits.

What a bi+ch.

Seungri loved her anyway. He got a second reply from her.

From: Chaerin

It's also pretty y ;)

Damn.