Uh Oh!

it, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: it’s been awhile since I updated, so I suggest for you guys to skim the previous chapter before reading this one, to help you guys remember the story line better…

---------

I drove away and never looking back. I guess I’m ing doomed.

Next Morning…

            ‘Beep Beep Beep.’

            I groaned as my arm was stretched rummaging my phone, which supposed to be placed on the bedside table. Once found, I swiped the screen without even opening my eyes. My head pounded horribly. . I shouldn’t have drunk too much last night. Few minutes later, I tried to open my eyes. But I guess that was the worst decision ever. The sunlight peeking from the curtain instantly blinded my eyes. . I forced myself to get up and sat on the bed for god knows how long. After a moment, I picked up my phone and saw a reminder notification,

[December 3rd 2015, Trip to Gyeonggi-Do]

               Seriously, why the hell did I decide to drink last night? Stupid. But then, a scene of flashback struck me like a lightning bolt. Her. Adorable. Beautiful. Leopard prints. Seo Joohyun. I felt hot all of sudden.

            ‘Knock knock.’ A sudden sound of door knocking startled me.

            I groaned lightly before saying, ‘”What?” Loud enough for the unwanted guest to hear. Then, Mr. Kwang appeared.

            “Good morning, Deoryeonim,” he bowed lightly.

            “Ah ye,” I said while massaging my throbbing head.

            “You informed us that you will have a school trip today, I just want you to know that the car for your trip is now available to use, and your Porsche was delivered to the car service this morning to get the engine fixed as you requested,” he said.

            “Ne, arasseo, thanks” I mumbled. Then I heard the door closing. I sighed and got up from the bed lazily. this headache.

 

Meanwhile…….

Seo Joohyun’s POV

            ‘Cinderella… Ooh Ooh Ooh, na honja duji ma,’

            “OH FOR GOD’S SAKE SEO JOOHYUN TURN OFF YOUR PRETTY BOY BAND ALARM AND GET YOUR DOWNSTAIRS TO HAVE BREAKFAST!!” I heard my mom shouted while banging the door. I groaned inwardly and instead of getting up, I just turned off my alarm and pulled my fluffy blanket to cover my face.

            “YA SEO JOOHYUN!!” my mom shouted again, “…YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE TO PICK YOU UP!!!”

            And that instantly woke me up. What did she just say?! I hurriedly got off from the bed and opened my door just to find my omma laughing her off.

            “Omma?! What did you just say?” I furrowed my brows in confusion, which made her laugh even harder. Ugh Omma jinjja.

            “I knew that will wake you up from your princess slumber,” she then laughed again as if she just said something extremely hilarious.

            “Omma Wae Irae?? What was that about?!” I asked annoyed.

            “I lied, sweetheart. Yonghwa-ssi is not here, but thank god you’re finally awake!! Palli take a shower and join us downstairs!” she said, and then she walked away while giggling like a mad woman. I face palmed and shook my head. My omma is one crazy woman. After closing the door, my walked back to my bed and checked my phone.

 

From: Sooyoung unnie

To: Seo Joohyun

Hyunnie-ah!! Are you awake?? Are you ready for the trip?! Cause hell, I’m so ready for it!!!<3 see ya at school’s parking lot!!

 

Oh great, I almost forgot that the school trip is today. I sighed and typed back to my precious Sooyoung unnie,

 

From: Seo Joohyun

To: Sooyoung unnie

Unnie, I am not going to ride the bus with you :( that jerk AKA my ‘boyfriend’ insisted on picking me up with his private car……. I know. But what can I do?

 

            Then I pressed send. Less than a minute later, she replied me,

 

From: Sooyoung unnie

To: Seo Joohyun

ㅋㅋㅋArasseo, Hyunnie-ah! Aigoo, how I wish I have a boyfriend too! Anyways, be safe! See you in Gyeonggi-do!^^

 

            After reading her message, I walked to my travel duffel bag to finish packing. When I opened my drawer, my eyes instantly landed on those sweaters he lends me last time. My heart pounded as I grabbed the sweaters and his basketball jersey and put it inside my duffel bag. I have to return it to him. I felt a sudden blush rushing to my cheeks as I recalled last night’s event. Him. Weird. Embarrassing. My bra. Jung Yonghwa.  My life is officially ruined.

 

Yonghwa’s POV

 

            After an hour of packing, I double-checked everything in case I forgot stuffs before going out of my room with my small black leather suitcase. I looked around to find Mr. kwang, but he wasn’t anywhere. So I just walked straight to my sister’s bedroom.

            “Oppa! Don’t you know there’s this thing called knocking?” Junhee rolled her eyes at me as she saw me walking in.

            “Come on, It’s still early in the morning! It’s not the time for you to act like a brat yet, Junhee-ah” I chuckled as I messed with her freshly styled hair.

            “Oppa!!!” she whined, “Stop it!!”

            “Arasseo,” I smirked, “anyways, I’m not gonna be here till tomorrow.”

            “Wae?”

            “I have a school trip to Gyeonggi-do,” I said as I walked to the door and then smirked, “I know you adore me a lot but don’t miss me too much okay, baby sister?”

            “Ugh, I have such a self-centered brother,” she rolled her eyes. I just laughed at her and walked out of the eye-blinding pink room.

            I sighed as I walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I absolutely need a cup of black coffee right now, since I can feel the headache from earlier still lingering my head. ing hangover. Please remind me not to drink if I have a school trip the next day. Suddenly, something caught my attention, which caused me to stop abruptly. A lady in her mid-40 walked across me. I couldn’t believe it. Then, I suddenly felt nervous.

            “E-eommoni?” I greeted with a low voice. It’s been so long since the last time I saw her around.

            She then looked at me for a second, then continued to walk, “Hm?” I heard her hummed back at me.

            “W-when,” I stuttered but then I tried to compose myself to hide the fact that I’m affected by her sudden presence, “When did you get home?”

            “Just this morning,” she replied simply and coldly as she hand her assistant some document papers.

            “Oh,” I mumbled quietly. Then I suddenly remembered about the permission paper my teacher gave me yesterday, for the student’s parents to sign and get notified about the school trip. I quickly zip open my bag and searched for the paper. Once found, I handed it to eommoni, “uhh, there’s something you need to sign. I’m going on a trip—“

            “Look, I’ve got no time right now. Just ask your dad or Kwang ahjussi to sign whatever that is, Jung Yonghwa,” she said dismissively, and then she left with her own butler leaving the house.

            Anger boiled inside of me. I was too speechless to call her back. I felt like a ing fool to actually be happy for a second at the fact that my mother is around. My body trembled in rage, but I tried to compose myself while crumpling the permission paper. Then, I dropped my suitcase to the floor.

            “Put it in the trunk of the car,” I ordered one of the maids that were standing closest to me, and then I walked away to the basement direction while fuming.

            “But, what about breakfast, Deoryeonim?”

            “Forget it,” I responded dismissively as I just continued to walk out of the house and went inside the family’s Cadillac.

            “Where to, Deoryeonim? Gyeonggi-Do art museum?” Mr. Kwang asked.

            “Just... Drive me to Seo Joohyun’s place first,” I said, as I massaged my forehead with my palm.

            “Algesseumnida,” Mr. Kwang said while looking at me through the rearview mirror slightly smiling.

 

Half an hour later………..

Seo Joohyun’s POV

 

            After packing some stuffs, I went directly to the bathroom and took a good 30-minute warm shower despite being late already. Pffftt, I don’t even have to take the school bus anyways since he insisted on picking me up. I guess having him as my ‘boyfriend’ has its perks. I smiled to myself. Omo. Why am I smiling? I shook my head lightly and stepped out of the shower. After putting on my uniform and dried my hair, I took one last glance at my room just in case I forgot to pack something, then finally walked out of my room.

            “Ya Joohyun-ah, what took you so long jinjja?” omma shook her head.

            “Good morning Dongsaengie,” Seungyeon unnie said to me.

            “Aigoo, uri youngest is running late for her school trip,” Abeoji chuckled causing me to rolled my eyes.

            “Palli iriwa Joohyun-ah, you have to eat breakfast first even if you’re late,” omma said, “the bus won’t leave you behind right? Or should I call your teacher?”

            “ahhhh, that—“ before I finished my sentence,

            “Omma, appa! Are you expecting someone? Whose car is that?” Seungyeon unnie walked to the nearest window and peeked for a clearer view.

            “Aniya, I don’t think I’m expecting someone,” omma said as we all walked to where unnie was and peeked through the window. Oh god. It’s him. It’s his car.

            “Ah wait a second, I think there’s someone who’s sitting on its hood,” my Abeoji said. Yep. That’s totally his back. Yep that’s my ‘boyfriend’.

            “A-ahh, he’s Yonghwa, he’s here to pick me up,” I slowly explained, “so omma, I have no time for breakfast, I gotta get going—“

            “M-MWORAGO? You mean that handsome boyfriend of yours, you introduced us last time?!” Omma exclaimed.

            “Ya omma, I never introduced—“

            “AAAAAHH!!!!” Omma and Seungyeon unnie squealed happily, or should I say.... annoyingly.

            “So you guys are serious with each other huh?!  He even picked you up for school trip!” Seungyeon unnie giggled.

            I rolled my eyes, “omma!! Unnie!! Quit it!”

            “Ya, I always pick her up in kindergarten when Joohyunie was still 5,” my Abeoji pouted, causing omma and unnie to rolled their eyes.

            “Omo!! We shouldn’t let him wait long!” Omma panicked, then she ran to the door, with Seungyeon unnie following her.

            I sighed and walked to them, “Omma, andwaeyo!! Just relax and let me deal with him—“

            “ANNYEONGHASEO YONGHWA-YAH!!!” she greeted him happily in a split second after opening the door. I was bewildered. Did she just call him Yonghwa-yah? I suddenly felt a slight headache because of my beloved omma antics. I looked at his direction, and he slightly jumped from my mother’s crazy greeting.

            “A-ahh! Annyeonghaseo omma Seo,” he quickly fixed his posture, bowed slightly and smiled warmly at my omma, and to my unnie, “Annyeonghaseo Seungyeon noona.” Then his eyes finally landed on me, “ah, and you too,” he winked. My eyes widen. Omma and unnie looked at each other, and then squealed causing him to laugh.

            “So, you’re here to pick up Joohyun?” omma asked him.

            “Ne, ne, majayo,” he smiled charmingly. I felt hot out of sudden. Aish.

            “Aigoo, why don’t you come in first?” omma asked.

            “Omma!!!” I protested.

            “Ssshhh,” omma shushed me.

            “I’d love to, omma seo,” he said. I face-palmed inwardly.

            “Keure, let’s go inside,” omma said as we all walked inside of the house.

            “Ah! Annyeonghaseo Mr. Seo,” Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter