Chapter VII : Fairytale comes truth

The Long Lost Descendants

The rest of the guys nodded at what xiumin said and walk towards your bed and one by one kiss you on your forehead whispering sweet words and find a spot to sleep.

The last one is kai, instead of kissing your forehead he kiss you in the check and whisper to you

“I’ll make you remember me my queen I promise you” he said softly


Back to the present time.

“what is soulmate?” you ask them confused and starred at each one of them with those shining eyes you had.

They stand still in their place, shocked to the fact that instead of screaming and tell them that you don’t believe them, you actually ask them what is the meaning of soulmate. They forgot that you lived in human world so you didn’t know about this kind of thing. Different from you, they get the knowledge of having a soulmate when they were five years old.

“bu..bhuahahaha” sehun laugh at your confused face and the fact that they were scared youre going to run away,when you basically didn’t know anything about mate things.

You pouted seeing them laugh at you, seeing your sour expression they stop laughing at you and smile warmly at you. Seeing their smile, your heart begin to flutters. But then suddenly there’s a sharp pain in your chest you touch your chest and murmuring in pain.

“it’s hurts..” you said, all of the boys rushed to your side and in an instant

“breath in.. slowly let it out” said kris as he your back slowly and lay began to rush to your side he put his arm on your forehead and chanted some spells. A light began to appear from his hand, and you slowly calm down.

“this help her to ease the pain, at least for another two hour” lay said

You look at him with gratitude show all over your face “thank yo..you la..lay-sshi” you said still calming your own breath.

Lay give you his sweet smile, and kris help you to sit properly.

“now that your okay, do you want us to still continue with our explanation? You can call us oppa you know since we are your prince” said suho with his charm smile

“pr..prince?, like the one in the fairytale my mom used to read me to sleep?” you ask excited over the fact you have your own prince

“sort of” said tao looking at your excited ekspression amused

“basically your not human yourself saehna, your brother too” said luhan completely make you shock

“am not human? Then what am i?” you said confused looking back at luhan

“you’re an immortal being from this world, this is called crystal planet. You, your parents and your brother used to lived here, but for some reason that only the elder such as our parents know that reason.” Said kris behind you. You only nodded at their explanation and encouraging them to continue with their explanation.

“in this world since we’re little we learn about the fact that we have someone as our soulmate, and the fact that one girl has so many soulmate it’s a common thing in here” said xiumin

“many soulmates?” you ask confusedly

“like one princess that has a lot of prince, like you and the twelve of us. The day you were born it’s the day we realize that you are our mates. We felt those attraction to you, like the gravity pull us through you, and our heart begins to beat crazily like it’s out form where it should be, and then after those weir d experience we looked at you again and we felt those warmest feeling we ever feel spreading in our system, the first each os us holding your tiny hand we feel like we should protect you from any harm that will be in your way, we fall in love with you the second we laid our eyes on you and it was the day you were born” said chen reminiscing the old days when they got to see you born to this world.

“and that day our parents realize that too, and they started to discuss about our future and stand by your side and play with you, I really into you that time” said kai chuckle

“so the mate thing we explained to you is that, it’s not only the pull or the attraction that we feel but alson the love it’s in the way so don’t you forget that, we are fated to be together” said baekhyun finish the explanation.

You just starred blankly at them, you try to think what they described to you, but the fact you’re not exactly a human makes yourself shock but one thing for sure, you also feel those attraction toward all of them, like the feeling you got when kris oppa hug you or just seeing their smile makes your heart beat rapidly.

“so.. do you feel that, the attraction?” said d.o akward

You only nodded at his question.

“you accept us right?” said sehun whisper

You don’t exactly know what happen to you, but suddenly you feel the urge to just hug them one by one saying that you can’t afford to loose them either. It’s like suddenly you grow into a different person, the mature version of yourself.

“Yes I do” you smile at them warmly which makes their heart go warm at the straightforness you gave them, and alson feel glad that you actually accept the fact you’re their soulmates.

Tao suddenly run toward you and hugged you tightly, then the rest follow what tao did, and suddenly your in the middle of a group hug.

“we’ll love you princess”

And you smile hearing those sweet words that comes from their heart.

 

 

Hi everyone!!

sorry i couldn't update yesterday, i don't have the mood keke~ actually i'm the type to write basic on my mood. it affect the story that i wrote if i forced myself to write when i'm actually not in the mood. but today i'll update and tommorrow too i hoped, but i can't promise you guys hehe.

for all the moslem people out there, happy fasting^^

thank you, if you find my stories worth your time do comment your thought on this stories so i can review my wrting skills :D

@hiieka