Chapter II : The Misery

The Long Lost Descendants

Previous Scene :

You’re body become weak as the huntman drained your energy.

“I’m so..sorr-rry yoon I can’t protect you” she said before collapsed on the hard ground in the cold night.

 

 

“Hyung, I can feel her presence getting weak!!” Said kris

“We need to hurry, we can’t loose her!”

“we don’t want to loose her either hyung” said kris determinate to find his love

“I’m seriously going to kill anyone that hurt her” suho said thingking a ways to kill whoever try to killed you

“ We’re almost there hyung” said luhan as he run faster ahead of them

They were shock seeing ur condition, when they get there, you already passed out with seungyoon in your arms, but lucky for them they found you before the huntman try to killed you.

In a blink of eyes, luhan already shielding you from the huntman with his magic barrier,

“Get them out here kris hyung” yell luhan try to fight off the huntman

With a rush kriss run towards your unconsicious body and scoop you into his arm along with your brother then take a few step back, he laid you under a tree, and cast a protection spell around you, so you and ur brother will stay away from harm.

Meanwhile luhan and the other are fighting with the huntsman, the huntsman is a mutt, basically they were half werewolves and half witches so they had the ability to move fast and has a sharp senses, they also can do magic which is makes it hard for kris and the other to fight them.

“arghh hyung, what the hell why is my body can’t move” yell lay to the others

“don’t look into their eyes you ” say uncle yun as he move in front of lay and faces him so they both lock eyes, after he cast a spell while looking into lay eyes, lay finally can move.

Kris and xiumin fight the huntsman together with their skill and magic, the others also fight the huntman.

You began to stir in your sleep, when your eyes flutters open you try to speak but because your body is still weak you can voice out even a single word from your mouth. You start to roam your eyes to your surrounding, and you shock when you find seven people fights against the bad people that try to hurt you.

You feel relieved washed over you when you see the six guys fight alongside uncle yun to protect you and your brother, there’s something in the back of your mind that saying that they will become the most important persons in your life.

Because your body still weak you decided to hug your brother tighter and pray that this will be over and uncle yun and  the six other strangers will be safe. Just when you turn your head, when you feel someone presence behind you, you froze. Those red eyes that stare at you while enchanting some unknown words to you are make your body grew dizzy, your hug to your brother start to loose and your legs grew weak.

Finally, you give up. Now you’re kneeling on the ground, you feel an unbearable pain all over your body, you tried to put your brother on the ground beside you slowly fighting all the pain in your body, then you feel that, you feel someone try to took something from your brain, it’s like someone the life out of your souls and you feels like a thousand knife stab you on the head.

The guys feels your agony, they turn their head and shock when they see you kneeling in pain inside what appears to be a dark circle with a red symbol around it, the symbols are glowing bright red. All of the guys are in daze, they can feel your heart beat faster and your breathing gets ranged.

“Snap of it guys!! We need to safe her!!” uncle yun yell while he run towards you and shove away the huntmant that chanting a spell on you.

All of the guys rushed to your side and create a human barrier.

“your late yun, the princess will not make it alive, I put a cursed on her, she will be died within a week with unbearable pain, It kill her slowly but painfully” said the huntman

“What the ur talking about yunho?! I won’t let my niece die!! You bastard!”

Uncle yun run towards yunho, he fight him with his magic, at first yunho can’t block it quite easy but soon the guys are helping your uncle and yunho easily beat up because he’s out number. With a last energy they had, uncle yun makes sure to stab a silver knife into yunho hearts and he disappear into a ash.

“I don’t care if I die, those eyes remind me of her, remind me of the pain that jaejong put me in when he claims that cheonsa is his mate. Now that I know she will be died, I’ll rest in peace” said yunho smirking before fully disappear into ash.

“root you in hell” said uncle yun with an hatefull expression paint all over his face.

“Hyung!! I can Heal her!!!” scream lay

Soon all of the guys stand around you, you feel their presence but you can say anything, you feel numbness all over your body, you hold your body and crying.

“it hurts.. it’s really hurts someone please save me!!” you scream and cried when you feel all the pains

The guys broke down immediately seeing your condition, they grew panic, xiumin pick your brother from beside you he’s afraid that you will hit your brother accidently seeing you can’t control your body due to the pain.

The guys can’t bear seeing your pained expression. Kris kneel down beside you and hug you from the side whispering some warm word while soothing your hair to help you stop whimpering in pain.

“shh..shh.. you’ll be okay. We’re here we all going to save you, stay strong my love, for us..” said kris

The other also soothing you, by holding your hand or simply stay beside you

“Hyung we need to do something, her condition is really weak now” said lay when he try to feel your pulse that getting weak

“ I know lay, I can’t bear see her, now let’s bring her back to where she belongs and let’s find a way to solve this problem” said uncle yun while looking at her niece.

“Lets bring her to crystal” said uncle yun

The guys just nod at his hyung command.

“luhan make’s her sleep so she won’t feel any pain”

Luhan nod and move to kris place, he took your body from kris and hug you. He hug you slowly afraid that you feel pains when he touch you, he cup your face in his hand and whisper sleeping cast in you. When you finally lost ur conscious, and stop whimpering in pain, he kissed your forehead.

“sleep for now, hold on, we’ll make sure your alive and we loves you” he whispered into her ear.

Kris took you from luhan who looks weak now because he drained his energy by using his power too much, he carry you bridal style, he hold you firmly afraid that if he let it loose he will lost you.

“you ready guys?” said uncle yun when he’s done casting a spell and a portal open in front of their eyes

They just nod and step into the portal.

“we will save you princess” they said in their own mind.

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiii~^^

For the new subscribers to my story I personally say thank you to both of you, i feel really happy this morning when i see there's two subscribers in my stories.

chapter 2 is up^^ sorry for the bad grammar, I will try hard and thank you for giving this story a shot!!

Thank you once again^^

@hiieka