Chapter 21 : Trying to remember

The Long Lost Descendants

Eunji POV 

Everything seems like a hazy as I open my eyes. I remember the warm feeling I get when I was surround by the boys. 

"Who is saehna?"  that question keep ringing in my head as I stared at the ceiling before I heard a soft snore beside me. 

I must be thinking too hard thats why I didn't realize my surrounding. This is certainly not my room because I never bring boys to my room, I slowly take my surrounding and how confused I am to fined twelve boys sleeping in the room, not only that but they seem like they we're protecting me because some of them sleep near the bed and one of them even hold my hand. 

Among the boys I find Jongin and Sehun sleep on the cushion near the bed much to my surprise. I decided to wake Jongin and ask what the hell has happen to me. 

I tried to shake him lightly so the rest won't awake but much to my dismay one of them who I don't know his name start opening his eyes and as if all of them has a silent telepathy one by one they start to waking up.

XIUMIN POV

To be honest among all of my brother I'm a light sleeper so it didn't surprise me that saehna small gesture didn't go unnoticed by me. She was trying to wake Jongin up but I know it's impossible he sleep like the dead for real. I knew that for a fact she only knew Jongin and Sehun that why she decided to wake Jongin up. 

She was breathtaking even when she just wake up, she looks cute, and beautiful. I remember I always called her beautiful because she is indeed beautiful. I decided to keep silent so I can enjoy her beauty for myself I really miss her. 

I think she get tired when she didn't get any response from Jongin, she start to pout which I find it adorable it's her old habit when she don't get her way she would pout and show us her puppy eyes and then we will be at her mercy. 

"Guys wake up! Saehna is awake we need to explain to her about everything"      I mindlinked my brother and using some force so they will feel like someone touch them. 

One by one my brother start to open their eyes and stared directly at saehna which led her to blush because she have no idea what she's getting herself into it. 

EUNJI POV 

After all of them opening their eyes, Sehun are the first to move himself and holding my hand so casually that I start to think it's a habit of his.

"Eunji-yaa are you okay?" He ask me softly 

"Yeah I'm okay. Sehun, what's happen with me? And who is all of these guys?" I ask impatient 

"A bit eager aren't we?" The guy with a boyish dimple ask me 

Hearing his question my cheek turn a crimson red I don't know why but for some unknown reason I get this excited feeling. Like I'm finally found the missing puzzle in my life. 

"My name is Chen, if you're wondering all of these guys is my brother and you are Eunji, No saehna I mean it's our soulmate" The dimple boy explain to me like it's a common knowledge 

I stared at him agape at his word and let the information sink in.

"Saehna? Who is she? You keep saying her name not just you but Jongin and Sehun too. You guys must be mistook me to be her. I'm hundred percent sure I'm not related to anyone name saehna, I'm eunji" I said softly worried that they might mad at me.

But to my surprise all of them has that soft look in their eyes like they were staring at some vulnerable girl. 

One of them with wolf like eyed come closer to me not before smack Chen at the head while mumbling some word that I can't hear clearly but I assume he was pissed at Chen for telling me the information so casually.

"Hey, I'm Xiumin, the eldest son" he said softly while taking my hand in his, and when he do that I feel warm enveloping my entire body.

"I'm sorry that Chen it's being stupid" he said when I can hear Chen denying it and I found it amusing so I stared to giggle.

"Yesterday you were collapsing on the road so Kris save you and bring you to our home. As you see my brother keep calling you saehna because you are saehna. You just been reborn to another person or you can say it reincarnation" 

The information he just told me make my whole body shook it's like they were memories trying to resurface on my mind. 

I couldn't take it the feeling it just too much and without I'm realizing darkness start to engulf me but this time I feel safe knowing they were all here protecting me.