the mark [ short yoonmin ]

bgtn drabbles

min suga, the name that spread across daegu and feared by many. no living person messes with him or around him, if you don’t wanna end up in some hospital with a dislocated something or minor injuries if you’re lucky enough.

well, no one except park jimin. no one knows why that boy keeps coming to suga. even though every time he did,  he would be pushed away, flat out ignored, or even threaten. but still, after all that, the next day he will came tumbling to suga again.

 

 

“god, please leave me alone kid” suga called desperately for the fifth time that noon. its winter holiday and suga hopes he didn’t see jimin at all, but the kid was persistent as ever, and suga wonders does he has any other good thing to do then to bother him.

a long silence filled the cold winter air and suga drags a long breath on his cigerate to warm his lungs. his other hand was shoved in his pocket while he leaned back on the wall.

he stares up to the sky, mindlessly blowing the smoke and jimin stares at his action, eyes never leaving suga for one bit. that makes suga feel a little bit uncomfortable now. not that he hates the silence, but its rare to see the kid that quiet, when usually he would always bounce around and be a fluff ball of happiness, chattering about anything that suga can care less.

and what makes him more restless is the way jimin stares at him so awfully blank, his eyes shows no thought like it would used to as jimin was so easy to read. suga almost want to ask whats wrong before jimin beats him to it.

“hyung, have you meet the one?” he started, tone so serious without his usual playfulness and it startled suga even more, eyes completely locked to look at the kid.

the one. everyone has that only person in their life, the one that you will settle with for the rest of your lives living together, to spend your eternity and every breathing day with them. you can call it your lover, or your soulmate, your only love of your life. and in this world, there’s no sappy cliche red string that wraps around your fingers to indicate your one.

but, there’s a mark.

a mark that appears at the back of your neck, like some tattoo, craved on your body like a seal, a bar code that attached to your only one, and it will come out once you finally met them. when they finally touched your neck for the first time, the name will come out.

jimin consciously touches his nape that was buried under his blue scarf, ruffling the end of his red apple hair while he still locks eyes with the elder, waiting.

and suga was speechless for the first time in his life. he didn’t know what to say really, or what to think. because he feels the unspoken statement that lingers in between the question.

.

.

.

am i the one for you.