wonder [ short vmin ]

bgtn drabbles

sometimes taehyung wonders how he knows park jimin. though his history of the past maybe the main reason to them knowing for a long time as the status childhood friend or maybe because they are the 95z duo troublemaker in daegu.

taehyung loves jimin smiles. the smile that he wears everytime to greet warmly the eldery, or a mischieveous smile he flashes when they were being the 95z, sometimes when he was in a good mood the smile will last a whole day. but the one he loves the most is the smile he flashes only to him.

jimin will smile to him, even when he does the stupidest thing but the smile will never dissapear. it will always be the same bright smile, where his eyes turns to a beautiful cresent moon, those plushed lips tugs upwards as it slips a soft giggle that meant only for him.

the moment that jimin accept his love is surreal, because in all truth, he never expect him to even notice his love. the night he spent thinking to say his feelings were nerve wrecking and he didnt get a wink of sleep, and when he confessed is like a dream.

jimin being the most sweetest person he is, held taehyung trembling hands and said yes to his confession, pressing his adorable lips to his, sweet sounds like bells chime slips from jimin in forms of giggles while his small hands never lets go of his hold from taehyung ever again.

sometimes taehyung still wonders, but now he will wonder about their future ahead with park jimin in it.