morning sunshine [ short jinkook ]

bgtn drabbles

jin was half awake when he feels someone shakes him up. its his day off from work and jin would love to sleep till noon. but he hears the same endearing whine that he can’t help but open his eyes slightly.

“ hyung .. ” jungkook hesitantly speak, almost soft as a whisper. he was wearing one of jin’s black shirt and its a size bigger on him. his hair is sticking out in random places but his eyes are fully awake, lips purshed into a little pout that jin kisses because its so adorable and he’s weak with adorable things, especially adorable boyfriend.

jungkook eyes widen and cheeks now painted pink with jin’s action, but then he moves to kiss him back, and makes his cheeks flushed darker. jin smiles at that while he shifts to pull jungkook closer to his chest.

jungkook snuggles closer to jin, hands wrapping around his waist and he looks up to see his boyfriend looking straight to him in return.

“ what is it baby? ” as his hands now move atop jungkook hair and played with his black locks.jin really loves morning jungkook, the only time where his still half awake and half asleep, its where jungkook shows his feelings more loosely and not as shy as before.

jungkook leans to jin’s hand, encouraging him to pet his head and jin complies while waiting for jungkooks answer.

“ hyung i’m hungry ” jungkook whines a little bit louder,kicking his legs and wriggles on jin’s hold. jin chuckles loudly seeing jungkook like this, its so cute and he can’t resist to plant another kiss on him, earning a quiet yelp and jin has to supress the urge to kiss him again.

after finally half an hour just teasing his boyfriend to beg him in a cuddle lock, jin moves to stand up and went to the kitchen to make some food. jungkook follows him from behind and back hugs him before sccuries to the bathroom with a shy thanks hyung, love you along the way.

and jin really didn’t regret his decision to wake up early to find his boyfriend being cute as ever.