winter cuddle [ short vminkook ]

bgtn drabbles

jungkook sneeze, and he regrets it with all his life.

“jungkook! are you sick??” jimin shrieked from where he stands beside the bench park, with taehyung following behind him with the same worried expression as jimin.

“who’s fault is that hm?” he glared back at the elders.

“but, the weather is nice! and you know i haven’t worked out since forever because of you two” jimin defense, while he stands closer to jungkook.

taehyung suddenly snakes his hand to craddles jungkook waist and jungkook blushes immediately. jimin follows his lead and slips out from his scarf, putting it on jungkook’s and practically wraps half of his face. then he moves to the other side to wraps his arms around jungkook.

now jungkook is squshed between both of his boyfriends,and he shoves them both because its embarassing. but the shove is weak as ever and jimin giggles loudly.

jungkook gaps his mouth ready to whine again but its drowned by taehyung’s lips on his, it feels warm and nice, especially when jimin does the same to his cheeks while he traces small circle on his hand.

then they switch and now jimin’s the one kissing his lips while taehyung’s hand squeeze his waist. they both peppered kisses to him until jungkook’s sure his cheeks burn by how hot he feels and visibly red.

“come on love, lets take our baby home before he gets sick” taehyung smirks in between his kisses,as jimin hums in returns, and they both walked home while still cuddling jungkook and stealing kisses in between their walk.

jungkook whines, utterly embarass by his boyfriends action and swore he never wants to go out in winter with them ever again.

( but then again, they all went out the next day to the park because jimin and taehyung left their bags there )