private doctor [ yoonjin ]

bgtn drabbles

having an friend is one thing, but having your friend to be your boss of the biggest business in the political world is another thing entirely. it will literally annoy you to death but you can’t do nothing because, well, he literally pays you.

so in overall yoongi can’t complain anything when namjoon needs to fly to USA ASAP for is major meeting only to suddenly change course in the middle of the flight to another country that’s on the opposite direction. because apparently the meeting is in ing incheon, god knows why he thinks its in the USA. thank god yoongi is in fact the youngest and smartest pilot in his class, graduate on the age of 24 with top grades.

but this time namjoon’s order is almost impossible that it drains yoongi physically also mentally. its a miracle yoongi didnt black out in the middle of the 24 hours flight without breaks or even a wink of sleep, because his friend is also a  and forgets to take another co-pilot, that leaves yoongi to drive theing airplane by himself, quite literally.

when they land back to seoul, soon after stepping out the pilot cabinet, yoongi collapse face flat to the business aisle where namjoon is. at first, namjoon just stare for a whole minutes straight before snapping back to reality and went on a panic haze, frantically telling his body guards to call his private doctor and carries yoongi on his own to the car.

 

 

yoongi almost died, which is an understatement really, after the 24 hour labour he did. because when he wakes up from, namjoon, already standing in the room, crushed him with a supposedly called hug, yoongi likes to call it more as body slamming.

“hyung! you’re alive!!” too happy to even hear the grunt came out from yoongi.

“not.. for long… ungh” he scowls as namjoon tighten his death grip.

“namjoon stop that, you’re gonna kill him”. with that namjoon loosen his grip, settling on the edge of yoongi’s bed, as the voice emerge from behind namjoon. its a doctor by the looks of it, as he’s well dressed with a blue navy polo shirt, tucked in his jeans ( okay since when did a doctor wear fashionably?), a white robe covering it.

to his surprise, the doctor doesn’t look old like he imagined him to be. he looks fairly young, maybe just a year older then him. but, damn yoongi thinks as he looks at the doe eyes, his handsome.

“why thank you min yoongi-ssi” smiling all to bright as he shift a little closer to yoongi’s bed, hovering behind namjoon completely.

wait … “did i … ” just say it out loud. namjoon nods, smirk already forming on the corner of his mouth.

yoongi slaps himself, covering his now red cheeks because, he did not just flirt with his doctor on the first meeting, oh my god yoongi way to go.

“oh hyung i didn’t know .. ouch hyung!” namjoon holds his now bruised arm from yoongi and jumps away, hiding behind the doctor and yoongi makes the wrong move to look up, locking his eyes with the doctor again.

namjoon smirks even wider, amused seeing yoongi flustered for once and excused himself, as he sends a wink at yoongi. brat yoongi scowl, feeling his cheeks burning up even more and the shade pink turns a little darker.

after namjoon slips out of the room, there’s a long silence between them. it makes yoongi wants to crawl back to his blanket and curl back to sleep, thinking all this was just a dream and he would wake up and punch namjoon in the face for overworking him.

somewhere in between yoongi’s distracted mind, the doctor’s already sitting on the bedside, putting his board on his lap while reaching for his wrist, which makes yoongi jumps a little and snaps out from his daze.

the doctor smiled again and oh, wow looking it up close and  without his best friend judging him, yoongi thinks that it really is beautiful, that the smile is way brighter than any sun that he ever saw, warmer than any summer sun he ever feels beneath his skin.

the doctor pats his wrist softly, breaking yoongi’s thoughts, “min yoongi-ssi, i’m going to check your recovery progress okay” and he starts to check the pulse on yoongi’s wrist. yoongi holds his breath,hoping that his heart and wrist vain aren’t connected because he can feel his rib cage crack as his heart pound a mile per second each time the doctor touch him.

the doctor examine him more thoroughly, stethoscope already in hand and presses it on yoongi’s arm, then moves to his chest, and seriously yoongi feels as he might combust any minute now. the doctor chuckles fondly, “calm down min yoongi-ssi” and yoongi blushes again.

“so, you new here?” yoongi blurts to take his mind out of the doctor, but he is curious as well. he knew practically all of namjoon’s employee but not him.yoongi gets a nod in response,  

“i’m seokjin by the way and its nice meeting you, yoongi”

 

—-

 

yoongi wakes up to a feeling of soft hand on his cheeks, warm body beside him, making his eyes fluttering to an open.

“you awake?” the sweet voice fills his hearing and yoongi smiled  when his gaze met with a doe one. 

“yeah, got a sweet dream by the way” yoongi wraps his hand that rested on the hip of seokjin to move further back, palming the elder’s , feeling a shiver running through him. a smirk graces itself on yoongi’s face. 

“no min yoongi, i do not have time for it.” seokjin warns him, unamused. yoongi though, promptly ignored the warning and swoops closer to the elder’s handsome face, pressing on the plush and pink lips. in the end seokjin gave in and parted his lips, biting back a groan as yoongi swiftly dips his tongue to his own mouth. seokjin’s hand moves up to tangle on those black soft lock, earning a deep hum from yoongi and in the heated moment, yoongi gently moves until he’s on top of seokjin, hovering and pressing down to kiss deeper. 

“what did you dream about?” seokjin gasped his question as yoongi’s hand trails to his sensitive skin. yoongi nips on the elder’s neck, on it to leave a mark. seokjin moans at the feeling. 

“about our first meeting” yoongi’s mumbles on seokjin’s collar bones, his hand is already at the elder’s thigh, pressing just the right spot to make seokjin whimper in pleasure. 

“a-ahh.. that, i didn’t know you’re such a sap yoongi” seokjin grabs a fistful of the younger’s hair, grip tight enough to hold but not hurt. yoongi moans at the ministration. yoongi’s delicate fingers move in patterns around seokjin’s hot skin, trailing more and more closer up as seokjin pushes yoongi’s head down more. yoongi litters kisses and bites as he moves past the stomach. 

just when he was about to get down and do it properly, a ring from his phone fills the room. yoongi groans louder, but out of sheer annoyance.

he pulls back and stared at seokjin, the beautiful being underneath him that seems to lost his breath, panting in short breath to steady his breathing and looking absolutely gorgeous. those glistening pink lips that has been swollen by yoongi looks very tempting, but the obnoxious phone won’t stop ringing. 

with a huff he rolls off the elder and grabs his phone.

“morning hyung~” goddamit he’s gonna kill him

“what the namjoon, i thought today was my day off” 

namjoon chuckles nervously, “ahhaha.. yeah, about that…”

“god freaking dammit namjoon why do i work for you again” yoongi lets out his frustrated wail, hearing seokjin giggles, getting up from bed as he picks up the boxer that was near him. it reveals those perfect perched , . seokjin is such a ing tease.

the elder gave him an overlook by the shoulder and winked, then glided off to the bathroom to shower alone, holy .

“hyung stop cursing at me! i said i’m sorry” yoongi could hear the pout on the younger’s tone. that wasn’t supposed to come out but what the hell, it’s only namjoon anyway.

“stop changing the topic namjoon and just tell me what time”

“i need to be in new york by 11 so we need to go, uh- about an hour from now, atleast” 

yoongi cursed out loud. he needs to check all the clear flight way if they want a quick and safe flight. he really contemplates on his choice to stay working with namjoon. 

“fine, tell jimin to check all the course flight and all, i’ll be there in 10 or 15 minutes top”

“god hyung you’re the best, see you!”

yoongi hangs up the phone and throws it on the bed. this is what he gets by working with namjoon. every. single. time.