One

Second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun and Luhan argue a lot. From the time Kai left it was only a week before everything starts crumbling down.

 

Sehun likes him but same cannot be said for the older. He can no longer feel that closeness with him. It was like a spark that is dying fast. Like they say not everything that glitters is gold. The attraction that seemed true love at first was not so true after all.

 

There are times when sehun kisses him or hugs him or just hold him that he imagines it to be Kai. And the touch burns him because it’s not him.

 

His soul is vanishing a little every day, every hour, every minute because he did wrong. His mind reasons that it’s only natural to be attracted to someone else but he knows his heart is right. He sinned. Meanwhile sehun is confused about what went wrong!

 

He felt guilty to betray his best friend and cried along with luhan when kyungsoo told them a week later about what kai did. Apparently what they saw was not REAL, what they heard was not TRUTH and what they believed was all a LIE.

 

They tried to search for him but he was nowhere to be found. He just vanished and took Luhan’s soul and desire to live with himself.

 

He does not talk and sehun is pretty much sure he doesn’t even listen to a word he says. When he is not working, he just sits in the corner and stares out the window. His eyes look so hollow that it scares him to the core.

 

Having enough of the silent treatment and the guilt eating him up, the younger decides to go back to States. He hopes that the distance will give older some time and space to think and come back to his senses.

 

He calls sometime; they do skype once a week. Luhan is trying; he can see that but maybe only because he feels lonely now. Sehun is not mad at him rather he pities the older in a sad way. He got attracted, he made a move and luhan accepted it. He felt bad for doing that to kai but if luhan wanted it too, he could live with it.

 

But now the older is different, his eyes are back to being empty the way they used to be when he first met him.

 

He will not give up though. He will keep on trying until luhan himself tells him to stop.

 

Two months later he finds himself on the plane back to Korea. His relationship with luhan is getting worse day by day. And he only has a week to give it a last shot.

 

 

 

 

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter