The World is So Small

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I still don’t get it, Puey. Why we need to wear Air Nichapa to attending Air Nichapa event?” Since this morning Aom always talk active and blamming Puey because she will wear a dress branded Air Nichapa when she comes to Air Nichapa launching tonight. She think that it’s is too weird.

Altough Aom is hobby shopping but she not faith in one brand, instead of brand – freak, she prefer concern about the materials, colors, or models. And she won’t attend this kind of event if Both not give her a exclusive invitation. Hhhh...

Friday night, right 4 month after that repparation moment, Aom and Puey hold their hands each other, attending private party at Air Nichapa Jittaleela house, a launching event of her second brand. Different part with her first brand Air Nichapa clothes which known well so high fashion and high price – middle’up class segmentation taste, her second brand is work about cream beauty named Reis Skin Care. If it’s not because Both who give Aom’s the exclusive invitation she won’t come here and wear a dress by Air Nichapa. Every guest who come here wear Air Nichapa brand too.

“It’s called Manner, Aom, Princess... The owner will be happy if she know that we are wear her designed dress .. can’t you think about it?”

“Whatever Puey .. it such a waste time ..”

“And you know one more that called manner, Aom? Stop puting your hand on mine like we are a couple like that .. I wan’t hunting a young man here ..” Puey start to smile happy

“Ishhhh”

“And why you still complaining about that dress? Don’t you like it? Try to find a mirror then, and look at yourself, you are amazing with it.”

They pass a window with bronze glass at their right side, then Aom try to look herself at that. “Are you sure?”

“Hu uh, Aom ... you are not notice since we are arrive here, there are so many people looking at you.” Puey gives a signal to Aom to try look at her left side, and there...... Aom know Puey is right, she caught some handsome man look at her .. Okay ... Not bad Air .. Not bad

At least there is one people with Jittaleela on her name who make Aom upset. One spasifict person. Honestly, after the incident Aom leave Tina alone at Pate’s place, Tina send Aom a message, but instead of , Aom not do anything with that message, she really want punish Tina, but the bad thing is : Tina never send her a message anymore. What the .............

From the mirror Aom can see Puey try to fix his tie. “Thanks to you, Aom .. From this mirror I m so easy to look who is the best young man for me”

“You and your dirty mind is so t, Puey ...”

“You better go home alone tonight, Princess .. I think I won’t come home.. bye Pincess ...”

Now Aom is alone, she throw her look into around this house, it is soooo amazing, there is a couple big statue atthe middle of this living room. A marble statue that tittled as Apollo and Daphne a masterpiece by Gian Lorenzo Bernini. This marble statue is a perfect replica, Aom really know it, cause Aom ever see the original one when she visit Galleria Borgese at Rome a past yew ago. On left and right side there is a pair stairs styled renaissane connected to the secod floor.

Aom bring her Charlotte Olympia and Louboutin stroll around, enjoying the art of this house while snap her champange, altough it’s house, but there no much personal touch, just a few photo  with Air Nichapa picture.

 

 

“Finally we meet again, hi” That voice makes Aom stratted a bit. Aom quickly turn her body around and find a figure who makes her mad (and miss) so bad, standing so cool with a black tuxedo, but still with bubble gum parfume.

“And you still amazing as always, Aom Sushar Manaying.”   There is one thing inside Tina’s heart that make Tina feel so mad and angry at the same time. Oh, so, after you left me at the mechanic, and ignore me four months, you can still look amazing, Aom?

But opposite with Aom, After I ignore your message, you are not try to send another, Tina? And now, that’s so easy you say Hi to me? It’s been four months, young CEO. Unbelievable!!

After hold her her feeling, Aom still not say a word, just looking at Tina.

“I don’t know that you are a Air Nichapa loyal customer.” Aom try to make a move

“The owner is my sister, actually.”

“Oh is it? That Jittaleela? I think just a name who same.” *A BIG LIE* cause the fact is, Aom has know about it, when Both said now he works at Nichapa Jittaleela Company, he tells Aom that Air are have two sister and one big brother, and Aom get excited when hear Tina on it.

“God, I have known, you rich people are always connected one and another.” Aom say it so sarcast

“you rich people?” Tina laugh so hard. “You say like that as you are n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter