Dolls

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pare pats Aom’s left shoulder, "Hi, can we start the meeting?" He tapped his watch with his finger.

 

"Oh, okay, let's get started." Aom didn’t realize how long she noticed Tina who until this moment still huging that beautiful woman. Even Peuy was already sit back in his seat earlier.

 

"Is there a problem, Princess?" Puey innocently asked, and Aom just shook her head

  

It has been nearly 1 hour passed and Aom tries to focus to her meeting, although occasionally she glanced at Tina at the corner that now sitting together with two beautiful woman. Aom see Tina laughed with them, even sometime Aom see black-haired woman rested her head on Tina’s shoulder and Tina her hair. While the blonde woman sometime put her hand on Tina’s thigh, and Tina looks like comfort with it all.

 

Tina, who are they? Why they are so close with you?

 

"So, Aom, your photoshoot will be start on next Monday, do you've already spare that day for this, as has been discussed earlier?"

 

"It’s settled Pare, Peuy already set all my schedule. So, what else should I know or I need prepare?"

 

"Yes, still there is something, after earlier we discussed the first photo session until the middle, then next session you will use the dress designed by ......" (Pare still explain the concept)

 

Aom listen everything that Pare said, but her eyes still staring at Tina secretely.

 

"Aom, Princess, I must go to Hive Salon immediately, I will be discuss about your next event there, where the car keys?"

 

"Oh, you will go now? Okay, take this. Remember, don’t go home too late, Peuy! I don’t want to sleep late just to open the door for you, I'm sure you aren‘t bring the card door, right? "

 

Puey could only smile like stupid. Puey also took the keys and stand up, "Hi handsome girl!!!" Puey slightly raising his voice and waving at Tina, make Tina approached them. "I have to go now Tina, can I leave this spoiled princess to you?"

 

"Sure Puey, Both had told me about this before. Where are you going?"

 

"Uhhmm, to Hive Salon, why?"

 

"Meet with Gong?" (Author: Go find @gonghivesalon24 at IG, he was with Tina & Aom on AddFriend TV Show)

 

"Wow, after I'm surprised you know Pare and ever did a photoshoot in TOMAct, now I am surprised because you know Gong!!"  Said Peuy very excited, "I don’t know if you are so familiar with fashion world, and even familiar with some famous people, Tina."

 

"Oh, hehehee." Tina doesn’t know what to say

 

"That's because her sister is a fashion deisgner, stupid. Don’t forget that." Aom stand up and hit Puey’s arm

 

"Oh, I forget .. hahahha!"

 

Mean while at corner of room, the photoshoot with Naenae and Batz continue again, the sound of that activities makes Tina turn her head to it. Peuy aware that Aom’s face is change when she look Tina put his attention to those two women. And he decided to ask about it to Tina.

 

"Uhm .. handsome girl, actualy I wwould ask you, what’s your relationship with that ..." before Puey finish his words, Aom pinch Peuy’s hand gently, and signaled to not ask about Tina’spersonal matters.

 

"Huh, what Puey?"

 

"Uhmm I mean, what is your relationship with Air, do you really her sister?" Stupid question, I know, sorry Aom. But I don’t know what else I need to ask for you not to be angry. Puey whispered to Aom

 

"Oihhh of course, we both have the same 'Jittaleela' behind our name. It's just that I'm younger 5 years from her."

 

Puey and Aom smile stupidly, covering their stupid act, while Pare can only see them from his seats. "Go now Peuy, I don’t want Gong scolded me because he thinks I'm keeping you here."

 

"Ouch, I forgot that Gong is very scary when he's angry. Ahahhaa. Okay, Princess, Tina, Pare, I’ll go now, bye byee." Puey walk slowly while caresing Tina’s cheek. "Please keep Aom save to home, kay."

 

'I will ma'am !!!" Tina bowed her body, and make Aom blush

 

 

*After Aom finish meeting with Pare*

 

"Hi, sorry to interrupt, but I have a need to Tina." Said Aom so flat. Aom who came approach over to Tina, Naenae and Batz’s direction, because after Peuy waving goodbye, Aom continue the meeting with Pare, and Tina back to corner where Nae & Batz are.

 

 

"Oh, please P' we don’t mind." Naenae Answer with a cheery smile.

 

Naenae’s friendly attitude makes Aom embarrassed because she has been so cold to Nae.

 

This girl have a sweet smile, soft voice, her face is beautiful, her body more y than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter