News and News

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hallo ..”

 

“Hello too there.”

 

“So, are you finish now? I’m about arrive at dialogue (One of Aom’s fave cafe – read first chapter if you forget).”

 

“Me too, actualy I’ve been on my way since I hang up my phone, Tina.”

 

“See you there, Ok.”

 

“Exactly Tina. Bye” Aom drive her car while smiling, she doesn’t know why she happy this time. She had a bad start today, when Peuy wake her up by banging her bedroom door so hard, he told that Aom need to be ready for photo shoot at 9 a.m but Aom still not awake when the clock about 8 a.m. My head is spinning .. I need some cafeine. But when everything is almost done, suddenly her phone light up and there is Tina’s name on screen. Out of the blue Tina ask her to meet, and Tina agree for meeting after Aom finish her schedule.

 

 

Tina sees Aom coming and she reflect waving her hand, smile so happy when Aom smile first to her.

“Hi beautiful.” Tina stand up and preparing a chair for Aom.

 

“Such a sweet talking, Tina. Thank you.”

 

“Am I? I just say what I see on you, Aom.” Tina low her head feels Aom discomfort with what just she said

 

“Nahh ... Tina, why you act like that? I actualy happy to heard it, I just not expect that word will come from your mouth.” Aom squeez Tina’s hand above the table, and it makes Tina smile again. “You look good on that shirt too, don’t you go for work?”

 

“Of course I go for work, why?”

 

“Nothing, but I don’t neccesary look a Director or CEO come to her own office with just use polo shirt, half quarter khakhi pants, and sport shoes.”

 

“Oh .. ahhahahaha I come to my office and had an important meeting on 9 a.m and it finish at 11 a.m and since I don’t have anything to do again, so I decide to go home to get shower before I call you and come here.”

 

“I see .. Surely you can manage your own work time, right?”

 

“A succes CEO or any job will be have a great output if they have a good time manage on it.”

 

“Hhm ... And that’s words come from you, no wonder you can be this success at young age, ahahhaha.”

 

Here your order Miss. Aom, is there anything you want? The barista come to bring Aom’s order

 

“No need, thank you okay.” Aom reply with smile

 

“Uhmm .. Tina, I wanna ask you about something, may I”

 

“Go a head.”

 

“When we go to Loft Tho Bar & P’Air friend place a days ago, what happend with that two years left? Your friend said you’ve almost 2 years not come there, and so to Loft Tho Bar too.”

 

That question ... “It was ... Hmmm .. I mean ..” Actualy Tina not trying to not tell Aom, but she feel that it’s not the right time, she still comfort with this situation with Aom, and she don’t wanna ruin it all, Tina is about to continue her word, when there is someone come to their table

 

“TINA!!!!”

 

“Hi you ... How come you are here?”

 

“Uh, what question is that? This is public caf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter