80 : 20

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*MONDAY* \^.^/

 

Aom and Puey standing in front of Skin Clinic belongs to their friend, Dr. Jeab Lalana, it’s two weekly schedule that Puey have, he always concern about her face skin, so opposite with Aom, she feel that face skin crae doesn’t to be treated that sticth, she afraid that her face skin will be change and sometime become bad. She prefer doing some facial face just once in a month, without others skin care treatment. Yeah, Princess, you can do that because you’ve been so pretty since you were born, nothing need to changes, but me, it’s so different!! That whats Puey said if Aom start to asking about his skin care treatment habit.

“Are you not coming in, Aom?”

“No Puey, I better walk around in this Mall, maybe looking something until you finish.”

“Why Aom?”

“Yup, why you are not coming in, Aom?” Now Dr. Jeab come appoarch them, she know that they will come as usual time.

“Uh, Hi Jeab ... No, I prefer stroll around here, maybe I find new clothes or something what, today is not my facial schedule either, right?”

“Ah .. okay .. as you said, you can stroll around, Aom. Take care okay.”

“Okay Jeab, please do something that can hurt this lady’s face, so he won’t be come here again .. hehehhe”

“Okay I will ...”

“WHAT Dr!! You can do that, I’m your loyal client here” Puey winked his eyes to tease Dr. Jeab.

 

 

And one cute cupcake store is be Aom’s choice now, she come there, and feels so amaze with the interior, full filled with pastel colors, the music played some old sweet song, and added with the waitress who give her food so fast with white tray like cucumber – lemonade chiller in Queen Anne story, so cute.

Aom gives the waiterss her best smile when she arrange the food in Aoms table, and start to take out some money as much as the bill which the waitress gives.

As the waitress leaves, Aom sip her drink, mojito squash, from a glass that look like an old style, feel the strong mint from that drink, leaving a warm sensasion when it passing through Aom’s throat. She release her breath, so satisfied, then closing her lip to the straw again, sipping it little by little.

Ahhhhh!

Aom’s concern is change to a cute cupcake beside her table now. She make a lil piece with her fork and eat the delicious butterscotch cupcake’s sliece. She closed her eyes to admiting the taste, hhmmmm ... it’s really amazing!

But when she open her eyes, she feel that the cupcake happy moment is dissapear that time, her eyes seeing a figure that she really won’t meet, a figure that she can’t imagine will be in cupcake cafe like this.

M  I  K  E . . . said her lips, almost without a sound.

The condition like in Air Nitchapa’s event a days ago. But the differences is, today, Aom see Mike first, then his girls friend – Sarah. Sarah standing behind Mike, biting her bottom lips, looks worry to Aom, and it makes Aoms feels worry too.

Don’t  know what Mike said to Sarah, but now, Sarah is siting in the corner of that caffe letting Mike come approach her. Aom feels so regret choosing a table far from entrance like this, make she not have any option, except face the bad dream named MIKE!

“I wish this time you won’t run again.” Mike said, a half teased, a half pity

“Pardon?”

“I said, I hope you won’t repeat what happend in Air Nitchapa’s event, make a scene and leave me just like that.” Mike look so hard hold his smile. “This is not a condition  that I imagine after we are break up.”

Aom try to smile, pretend to not care about hurt that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter