How poor I am

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*at BOTE office*

Now, it’s turn to 6 p.m, Tina Suppanad Jittaleela have been give up now. She thinks Aom won’t make a call. She is so mad now, so upset. She push the line extention to her secretary, ask her to call office - mechanic to take over about the car reparration.

But, before it finish, she hear the intro of –The Roses- by Bette Midler from her phone, ahhhh finally, her inner said it happily, because the screen shows just caller number, not a name that saved before at her phone-book. It can be Aom’s number, right?

Don’t expect too much, Tina. You’ ll upset again.

“Hello?”

The caller is not answer directly, for a moment she hear some ‘sigh’ then ‘uummmm’ like worried. Female’s sound. It’s Aom, I’m sure.

“Miss, Tina?” Finally she speaks, but it heard so lovely. “It’s me, Aom .. uummm ... who ... ummmm”

“The one who bump my car, yesterday?” Tina turn the office phone off – she will ask some appology to her secretary later – just for focus to the one and only : Aom. And oh – she need to take a seat back on her chair, because Aom’s voice can make her emotion so crazy, and her feet so weak.

“Thank you for reminder, Miss” that voice quickly changes into flat now, “umm .. I have call my mechanic, and he said your car’s bumper is ready stock, luckily. And he ask you wanna be bring your own car there, or they need to pick it, Miss?”

“Up to you, Aom!” Not only you who can acting, tricking lady. Tina is smirk so happy. “So when you will have a free time to fix this?”

“pardon?”

Tina still hold her voice expression to make that she is not affected with what Aom said, “I ask you, when you have time to fix this, to come together to the mechanic?”

“w – w – why?”

“why what? Why not?”

“If you affraid that I can’t pay it, you don’t need to worry, Miss” That lovely voice is sounds like music at Tina’s ear

“No .. no .. I’m not worried” I really am. “But I mean, you need to follow me to that mechanic, don’t you want I will mark-up the bill?”

“I’m not even think about that Miss!”

“In this year, Aom, there are so many tricking people that can be bad to anyone. And I don’t want make you think that I am one of that kind people, so tricking you know?” Now Tina’s hard to hold her laugh. Smooth, Tina, smooth, make it slow, she remaindering her self.

“So .....?”

“So what, Aom?”

Aom remains silent not. She need time to think, obviously, Tina won’t make herself lose, until finally she heard Aom say : “This Saturday I m not have any shooting. Honestly I have a yoga class, but .... I can make it to other day.” You lose your cool, Aom.

That’s what I want, Aom. “Great. Okay, so this Saturday, 9 o’clock sharp. Don’t be late!”

Click!

 

 

This full day, Aom stay at one shooting location, and when it finish, Aom get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter