new leading man, or just charming chameo?

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AND NOW YOU STILL ASK WHAT’s YOUR FAULT, PRINCESS?"

 

Hearing Puey shouting like that, Aom only could close her ears, and answer the  questions only with noding.

 

Puey who get more mad with Aom action to Tina, he stand up and sit next to Aom, then lowered Aom’s hands from her ears. "I already told you, try to a bit open with your own feelings. Don’t you know that your attitude was extremely rude?"

 

"......"

 

"You still lucky that Tina didn’t leave you in that Mall."

 

"But she hasn’t talked to me during the way here, Puey! I kept trying to break the ice, to ask 'what’s wrong?' But she remained focused drive, and didn’t answer my question at all."

 

"STUPID!"

 

"PUEY, stop blaming me!"

 

"But, Aom, for God's shake, you said that two female dolls holding hands was weird, you say that sentence while her hands still hold your hand, and you also both women, like that in’ dolls. Don’t you think that it was not yet rugged enough for him? Is there any my explanation that not clear to you?? The hands that hold yours is a hand which try to divide your pain because of that hot damn soup, Aom. She was nice to you."

 

"Now I know, Puey.... Now I know, that she deserve to act  silent to me like that." Aom only lowered her face.

 

Night was getting late they both change the subject to something else, until finally falling asleep in front of TV.

 

 

*Home’s phone is ringing*

 

"Aom, Princess, there is a package at lobby for you."

 

They wake up at almost 9, today they are have no schedule, that's why they are can relax at that time.

 

"Huh? I think I didn’t buy anything. Is there any event organizer that send something here?"

 

"Uh no, I'm not, I don’t arrage any designer or EO to send anything here. Just go down and take that package please Princess."

 

"I won’t, Puey .. My body is tired now. Can you please take it here .... "

 

"What a lazy Princess ...."

 

"I don’t drink my coffee this morning, Puey. My body can’t work properly without it."

 

"Fine ....."

 

With a lazy feeling Aom drag her body to the kitchen, trying to make coffee.

 

Aom inhale deep free oxygen which mixes with the smell of coffee. Hmmmmm even just smells this coffee  instantly can make me feel happy.

 

"Aom, there is a package of Air Nichapa."  Said Puey that suddenly appear

 

"Oh is it?" Aom not very interested, because she think that the contents of package is just goodie bags or anything, as a gift cause she came to launching Air Nichapa second product.

 

After sitting on the couch, Puey even cool itself tore bundle package that is large enough. Puey throws rough upper cardboard packaging with REIS SKIN CARE written on it, and ---

"HOLY !!"

 

And Aom who were enjoying a caffeine get shocked. "What happen?" She asked as she turned around to Puey because feel disruption.

 

Puey doesn’t need to answer anything because now his hands are already hanging in the air with a gorgeous dress stretched between it.

 

Now Aom disappointed, because she back home before the event finished, so she can’t be sure that the dress in front of her is the most beautiful gown of all Air Nichapa’s designed, but whatever with it now!

 

Aom eyes sparkled browse the dress, that is evening dress, with green jade colour. This dress is very very amazing!!

 

"I want to call Both!" Aom cut, as she half ran to her room.

 

"Are you sure that it’s an outfit from him?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter