the truth is

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Try to follow the instruction, Aom put her feet into warm water. As her wish, slowly she feel so comfort, and relax. She smile to herself, feel so proud because now she have make a right decision : relaxing herself.

After that crazy accident, she won't let anything make her mad and upset.

"HEY YOU!!" that's Puey, oh please, not now 

"Hi handsome"

"Don't call me like that, crazy princess!" he pout her lips and look at Aom so angry

"How that was? hmmm the launching?" Aom start to drive the conversation, but it seems works

"Just so so, cause you are not there, as what you promise."

"Eiiyy what's with that voice? can you stop blamming me, Puey?" and as what she thought, Puey become so made. "Okay .. at least this time, can you please me, my beautiful boy. Pretty please...."

Puey remains silent, "I stil shocked about that accident.."

"Oh God, can you just say sorry, Aom? Is it so hard to you say it to me?" and Aom just smile so wide

"So, are you really not gonna tell me, Puey?"

"About what, princess? Oh, about the launching? hhmm.. how can I tell you, it justttt..... that was a pity writter, after the infotainment ask her for some question,  she get ignored all the long event."

"Seriously? how it can be? I think the media can't do that, because the film is inspired by that book, so she deserve with the good thing, right?"

"That is your opinion, Aom, but different with media, they just think about the celebrity who take a role at that movie. Some of them even ask about you, but we explain that you are in some another appoinment, so you can go there. How kind I am, princess."

"Rightttt Puey ... I owe you so many thing in this whole world.." She try to hug him

"Ouchh princess, take it off .. I won't look like lesbian, hugging with you.." He strike out his tounge to and Aom just laugh of it

"Look Puey, I buy this cute sweeter and pants before I come here, is it good on me?"

"Everything on you is always look nice, Aom. why are you bothering yourself by ask about that thing? And now, enough about it, what about you? the accident I mean."

She lowering her body try to lean her back at couch. "I bump his car - that's it."

"How can it be 'that's it'? if you scream that you hurt, and got panic because you are not regist that car insurance?"

"hhhmmmm .. blamming again, eh? Puey, listen to me okay.. there is nothing that I can tell except : I bump that car, and that's why I am wrong. And ummm.. the owner of that car is,,, intimidate, arogant, and kind of like that stuff."

"is he?" for complete the history, finally Aom start to tell him the whole moment, and it makes she think about the-intimidate-owner gain, how aobut his hair, his way of walk, his way to take off the glasses, his flawless skin, his buble-gum parfume, and, his red-lips . Eh, wait .. wait ... why I am thinking about him?

"I was so nervous until try to acting cry and so down because of his dark aura, but in the end he break my mask off calmly, Puey..." she start to angry again

"Manner, princess, hold your languange" He tap Aom's shoulder to hold her anger

"Whatever Puey, and you know what the worst? He even complain about my movie's acting. How dare he is!!"

"Is he your fans?"

"NOPE! more like a haters, Puey, eh no .. hint .. hint ... like my father tough."

"don't over react, princess, is he same age with your father?"

She sook her head, rejecting. "hmmm no of course, he more like a teenager, Puey, can you believe it? AH! I should ask about his driving-lisence, maybe he doesn't have it, right Puey? So its his fault!" Aom speak out of the blue, and it makes Puey laugh so hard

"Stop it, can you just accepting that you are the one who wrong, princess!"

"Hehee, okay Puey, but his arogant is so equals."

"So, he will contact you?"

Thats make Aom realize about something, "In opposite darling : he is the one who ask me to contact him." she try to reach the name card in her clutch.

Nope .. no .. no .. hmmm not it .. where is it, its suppose to be here ... don't lost please .. don't give me another problem .. ahhh.. here its is 

 

********************************************

    TINA SUPPANAD JITTALEELA

-----C E O of Beauty Of The Earth----

********************************************

 

"WHAT!!!! Are you serious, princess?" Puey start to panic

"what's about that 'WHAT', Puey?"

"You said it is HE are you blind or what? It's SHE not HE, you take an argument with same-gander with us : female"

"WHAT???" now Aom's turns to not believe

"It write TINA, and she is the CEO"

"hmmm maybe you wrong read it, it maybe TONY, not TINA, or maybe the card is fake .."

"DON'T TRY TO MAKE SOME JOKE NOW ... can you be focus a while?"

"arrgghhh .. don't use that tone, lower your voice okay .. I still can hear you clearly, Puey."

"So how you can make the missplace about describe : female & male?"

"hhmmm.. at first, his eh no her .. her apperance is so manly, like what I told you before, her shoes, her hair style, her shirt, hhmmm ... ahh ... I know now, her voice, her voice just too soft for male, and her skin, so flawless.. eh, but about I said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter