worst decision

i put my future, on a person who still think about her past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AOM SUSHAR : The TV Evil Who Drink Americano"

 

after a moment take a comfort seat behind the drive, Aom look headline on Marie Claire cover that she put before on passanger seat same with envelope clutch and her lovely silk scraft. TV Evil oh God there s nothing to do with that nickname for her, remember about the role that she take lately, and makes the most of Thai people will see her as antagonist which so fake, bad, and has no mercy. And Americano, hmmm honestly, all the way she always think about her fave drink. And right before she reach the second trafic light, she turn her car to another direction, Dialouge - cafe.

"yeah i know .. i know .. i almost late". Puey her bestfriend slash manager feel not tired to always reminder her via Line. 'Bout she has make a decicion. There is no a lil cafeine who felt by at this morning, and now is almost 1 o'clock. so don't get worng if her mood is so bad, and because she will have an event with so many people, so just cafeine in a cup of Americano that will change her bad face for smile (a bit) happy.

Dialouge is not a basic well known coffeshop like you-know-what which a part of franchice from Seattle area, the location is not take every corner of street with crowded situation. After she park her car easily and take her clutch get into the cafe. cling - cling - cling ... that sound is quite loud from the bell at glass door on entrance.

One of Dialouge's staff is still swept the floor and give a warm welcome to her, but she not repply, just noded enough. and his step turn into slowly when it gonna reach the counter. hhhmmmmmhhh Aom smell the cafein that get a long with some other baker & pastry flavor on this room. she shook her head when she look act of two teenagers who antree in fron of her, they so noisy make a fight between what they need to choose - latte or moccafrappe - because it now be 'coffee of the day' at Dialouge.

she decided not to care, and plug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter