It's time to go home with.... Minhyuk

I like him but he likes her.

You went back to class.The lesson was kind of interesting but you see your friends sleeping. The teacher was reading straight from the textbook but giving extra key points. You noted it down. When the teacher looked up, he saw everyone sleeping. Only you and Minhyuk were awake. 

You thought he was going to scold your classmates, but he didnt. It was the last period and the teacher wanted you and your classmates to finish the assignment given.

"The new student at the back, if you need help, you can ask anyone who is around you." he said.

You nodded. You didn't want to ask anyone since you wanted to be independent, but the questions are too difficult. You looked around. You saw Minhyuk giving a confuse look at the assignment. 

"Minhyuk-shi.... Uhmmm... I need help... Is it okay if you help me out?" You asked.

"Yes, i am okay with it. But the thing is, i am also having problems with understanding the question...." Minhyuk answered.

"hahaha, then it's okay. I'll ask the teacher instead." You smiled.

You walked up to the front. You asked the teacher several questions...

"You are the new student right? Maybe you shouldn't do this first.. Can you meet me during Break Time tomorrow? I will be at the Musical and Arts building." he said politely.

"Oh okay, thank you sir." you bowed.

"RING~~~~~" and it was finally time to go home! You packed your things ans pushed in the chair. 

"Hey Min Young." you heard someone called your name.

" Yes?" you turned around and you saw Minhyuk trying to catch up with you.

"You are going to meet Jaekyung right? Let me come with you. Probably U-Kwon will be there too." he said.

"YAY, okay. I don't know the way out too. Maybe you can help me." you heaved a sigh of relief.