guys in class

I like him but he likes her.

You were sitting alone, awkwardly. Everyone was talking to one another. Sharing stories about a girl who got dumped by a guy. words like "pushed her.....shouted...attention..." were the only words you could hear. A tall guy with charming eyes walked in the class. He seems like an ordinary guy. But not just ordinary, he is oh-so-handsome. Everyone just ignored him and continued gossiping. There were many spaces at the front, but he chose to sit beside you. It got MORE awakward, so you started drawing in your book. When he was taking out his books, he noticed you. You looked at him and smiled. yes, you smiled. His heart skipped a beat. He smiled back and reached his hand out.

"Hey, are you new?"

"Apparently yes. Hello."

"Oh i see *smiles* What is your name? My name is B-Bomb. My friends call me Minhyuk. I prefer my stage name though. You can call me anything."

"Ahh~ I see. My name is Min Young. Park Min Young." you shook his hand. It felt warm and comfortable. You stared into his eyes and looked away, feeling embarassed. He just wanted to ask you a question but the teacher walked in the class. Everyone stood up and greeted the teacher. You don't know the teacher's name so you just bowed.

Minhyuk whispered ; "His name is Mr.Jung"

You nodded and sat back down. When the teacher was setting up the laptop, a tall and good-looking guy went in the class. You were staring at him. His face is beautiful. It was irresistable. He looked up and saw you staring at him. You quickly looked away, feeling embarassed. 

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! How dare you come into class WITHOUT greeting me?" Mr.Jung emphasized on the word without.

The guy just went back to his seat, looking annoyed. He sat two seats away from you and it was then you know his name as Kim Myungsoo.