is it really okay?

I like him but he likes her.

You turned and saw it was Minhyuk. 

''Hey Min Young, want ME to send you home instead? I've been there for a couple of times. I know the way!'' he said cheerfully which caused you to smile at his cuteness.

''Well...is it really ok? i mean, i can go home by myself.. maybe it's ok..'' you said, deciding whether you should let him accompany you.

"Hey, you might get lost you know! It's okay, i have to get some things on the way there too.'' he said happily.

''Are you suree?'' 

''Of course!'' he said gleefully.

On the way home, he asked you a few questions and told you jokes which made you feel so secure.

''Have your parents called you? You seems to be so dazed today..''

''hmm? oh, not yet. Maybe later. I dont know why im kinda worried.''

''Don't feel that way~ They should feel fine... Give them a call later then~''

''Neh~ sure!'' you said.

----------- A few minutes later ------------

''Ah here, thank you for sending me home~ i should know the way by now~ if you didn't show it to me, probably i will not even reach my doorstep yet! Thank you so much, Minhyuk-shi'' you bowed.

''It's okay. Yes and i'll see you tomorrow then'' he bowed back.

---------

sorry for the late update. im trying my best to keep the story going. IM REALLY SORRY >< shall update on Monday since i have alot of houseworks still not done >< annyeong~