Music is beautiful when he sings it

I like him but he likes her.

You and Minhyuk came across the Music building. Your school has different parts of buildings like Arts, Musical, Photography and etc. He showed you around the school. He grabbed your hand and brought you in a pratice room. There was a group of boys in it. You were so embarrased since you were the only girl. All the boys stared at you in awe. They thought you were beautiful. You hide behind Minhyuk which caused him to smile. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Yonghwa (main vocal in CN.BLUE) " said Minhyuk.

"Oh neh~ Annyeong Minhyuk-shi. Who is she? Your girlfriend eh? Coming here to introduce to us!!" said Yonghwa cheekily.

"Hyung! No, she's not my girlfriend.... She is Min Young. A new girl in my class" 

"Ahhh~ She is so pretty!" Yonghwa said which makes you blush

The whole CN.Blue members turned to look at you. Yonghwa reached out for your hand and shook it. 

"Hello~ My name is Yonghwa. I hope we can be good friends" he smiled.

"Annyeong. My name is Min Young." you said shyly.

Each of the CN.BLUE members shook your hand. Minhyuk interrupted by asking them to play a song, specially for you. They sang 'Love Girl'. You clapped your hands after they are done. It was such a beautiful song.

"Yonghwa-shi, your voice is so amazing. I think you are the best!" you showed him your 'thumbs up''. He smiled and pinched your cheeks.

"Aniyo, dont call me Yonghwa-shi.. Call me Yonghwa oppa!" Yonghwa smiled cheekily.

"Neh~ Yonghwa...... oppa." you gave him an eye smile.