jealousy~

I like him but he likes her.

When you were running down the stairs, you accidentally bumped into someone which caused you and Jaekyung to fall on your . 

"Yah, can you look where you're going?" somebody said while rubbing his arm.

"Sorry.... Myungsoo" you said.

"Yah, Min Young, dont say sorry to him. HE should have seen where he was going!" Jaekyung said.

Myungsoo gave Jaekyung a death glare. You stopped Jaekyung

"It's okay. Let's just go." you said.

U-kwon and Minhyuk didn't see anything since they were so far away. Myungsoo rolled your eyes at you and continued walking. You and Jaekyung just shook it off and continued to walk to the canteen. You were disappointed to see students eating their meal happily... There were no sits left for you and Jaekyung...

"Unnie, let's get something light and show me around the school!" you said.

You and Jaekyung queued to get a sandwich.. After that, she brought you around the school. U-Kwon and Minhyuk called for Jaekyung to stop. U-Kwon looked at you and gave a nice and warm look. 'Maybe he is just looking Jaekyung, why would he look at ME?' you asked yourself. 

"Hey why are you guys walking so fast?" U-Kwon asked.

"hmmmmm, because you're just being slow~~'' she stuck her tongue out.

U-Kwon chased and grabbed Jaekyung which caused them to fall. They fell on top of each other. Just like in movies. Lips just centimeters apart. You were so jealous. You don't know why you felt that way... 'It's only the first time i met him, why am i being like this?'' You asked yourself and looked away. U-Kwon pecked a kiss on Jaekyung's cheek which caused them to laugh. You walked away... Feeling like you're being the third party. Minhyuk saw you and followed you.

"I know how it feels! To be so extra~~~" Minhyuk said which caused you to smile sheepishly.

"how did you know??" you asked him.

"U-Kwon and I have been friends since like forever. After he and Jaekyung got together, everything just drifted apart. But we are still friends though~" Minhyuk said, looking down.

"oh~~ Jaekyung said she wanted to show me around..... but look at her... hmmmmm chasing U-Kwon around~" you said jokingly.

"hahahaha let ME show you around instead!" Minhyuk smiled warmly.

"Hehe okay then~ Let's go!" you said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note;

Thank you so much for subscribing~! ^^