First Day Of School......?

I like him but he likes her.

'Min Young~ Min Young~ Wake up!' Jaekyung shook you.

You woke up feeling annoyed. You saw Jaekyung in her pyjamas. 

'mmmmm, what is it?' you answered.

'it's time for school. You are going to be late if you dont take a shower now~' said Jaekyung.

"mmmmm, neh. I'll have my shower now.' 

you woke up, still half awake and went to have your shower. After dressing up for school, you had your breakfast. Your aunt suggested for you to walk to school with Jaekyung. You then nodded.

When your Aunt went away, Jaekyung whispered to you. 

'I have a secret to tell you!' Jaekyung shyly looked away when your aunt came back with a bottle of milk.

You gave her a confused look. She whispered ; "I have a boyfriend waiting for me later. You shouldn't tell her or else..... But i'll introdruce him to you~!"

You shyly nodded. You thought she was so cute~!

"Mum, we have to go now~ Or else she will be late!" Jaekyung said.

"okay you better get going Min Young! neh, annyeong~! Have a good time in school!"

You went out with Jaekyung arm in arm. Just like sisters. You felt comfortable though. When you were walking with her, you spotted this really cute guy. You looked at him and he gave you a confused look. You dont know what to do so you looked away. It was then that Jaekyun said ; "Oppa, annyeong! This is my cousin. Min Young.'

It was then you remebered Jaekyung telling you that she has a boyfriend. You shyly nodded. He smiled at you and then he reached for your hand. 

"annyeong, I am U-Kwon. Jaekyung's boyfriend' 

and you formally introduced yourself. You walked to school awakwardly since everyone is staring at you like you have murdered someone. 

"Min Young, relax. Everyone is always like this'

You went to your first class with U-kwon. Yes, U-Kwon. Jaekyung's class is on the first floor and yours happen to be on the same level with U-Kwon. He send you to your first class. You were super nervous. When he said goodbye, you just turned and went into the class. 

You sat at the back seat since you thought everyone would occupy the first few seats.