A different atmosphere

I like him but he likes her.

You were talking with Minhyuk while going down the stairs. Everyone was shouting from one end to the other, asking their friends to wait. 

"oh yes, Min Young-ah~~" Minhyuk said cutely.

''Yes?" you said.

"The other time, i was cut off by Jaekyung... and i wanted to ask this~ How did you two get together?" he asked.

"ahhh, yes. i forgot about it too! Me and Jaekyung are cousins. My parents send me to stay at Jaekyung's house. They have to travel alot and they didn't want me to be alone at home. My mother and Jaekyung's mother are sisters. and yeap that's about it~" you answered.

Minhyuk nodded. 

"Here, lets wait here." Minhyuk said.

"Well, it's kind of unfair." you said which caused Minhyuk to have a puzzled look on his face.

"what?" he asked.

"My parents worked so hard to earn money for me. I miss them so much. I want to meet them,but it's only a day since they were gone~" you said.

It was then you saw Jaekyung and U-Kwon laughing while walking towards you. 

"Min Young-ah~~ I'm sorry but i can't accompany you home." she said."

"why?? but..... i dont know the way home....." you said, feeling angry and sad. 

"U-Kwon wants to treat me lunch~ i'll show you the way, maybe it will help." 

'he can always treat her luch another day~ why must it be today?' you sighed.

"Here, you walk straight.......left....right at the shop.'' Jaekyung said.

When Jaekyun left, WITHOUT even saying sorry, you felt a tap on your shoulder. 

"Min Young-ah....." someone said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;

Sorry for the late update~ I'm already at my 10th chapter and it's only day 1 !!!!

JENG JENG JENG who will be that someone?! hehehee