Mum, why?

I like him but he likes her.

'Honey, are you done packing your bags? Make sure you leave nothing important okay.' your mum asked.

you were packing your luggage since you have to 'move in'  to your Auntie's house. Your mother's sister is a very caring person. When you were young, she would take care of you. You didn't remember anything since you were too young to remember anything. Everyday, your mom will remind you that her sister always take care of you when your mum is busy. You were greatful that you have such a caring aunt. as you were re-checking your bag, you saw your favourite potoframe. it was a picture of you and your bestfriends. they did not get to come over to your house since it is a school day. Your parents have to travel oversea and they might not even come back in a week or even a month. 

Your parents travelled to your Auntie's house by taxi since they had no time to lose. They were almost late for their flight. Your Aunt picked you up at the nearest bus-stop. When you reached the destination, you saw a familiar face. She was standing with a young girl. You went out of the taxi and recognize that it was your aunt and her daughter, Jaekyung. They approaced you warmly. Your parents and your Auntie discussed about some issues. After that, your parents gave you a goodbye kiss and left immediately.

When your Aunt brought you into the house, Jaekyung helped you with your luggage. You wanted to help out, but your aunt dont allow you to. You followed Jaekyung into your room also known as the guest room. When your aunt went out of the room, Jaekyung formally introduced herself.

"Hello, I am Jaekyung~! I heard your name is Min Young right? You have such a beautiful name!" 

"Hello, yes i am Min Young and thank you" you shyly answered.

She left the room and you explored the room. You have to get comfortable with the place since you are going to live there for a very long time. You unpack your luggage and then it was time for dinner!

You formally introduced yourself to the family. The home-made baked rice is delicious~! You thanked your Auntie for the meal. Your  Auntie showed you the textbooks and uniform you were supposed to use the next day.