Tension

Snapshot

Taemin was hoping that something would changes once they lived together what he was not expecting was the awkward silence between them when the last box with his things was placed in the living room.

“It’s done” Taemin said just to break the silence.

“Yeah…” Minho answered shortly and then another silence before Minho walked to Taemin and hugged him. “I’m happy you are here” he said.

“Are you sure? Because it doesn’t seem like that a minute ago” the boy said half joking.

“Don’t say that, it’s just that I’m nervous.”

“Me too” Taemin admitted looking at Minho who kissed him, it was a light touch at first but then it turned intense. Suddenly the doorbell ringed startling both who jumped apart.

“I’m going to see who is” Minho said clearing his throat and chuckling a little, Taemin nodded cursing in the inside for the interruption while the older walked to the door. “Mom?” Hyeri was there holding several bags with food.

“Hi, sweetie” she said stepping inside.

“What are you doing here?” Minho asked closing the door and following her inside. “Taemin is finally moving in today, right? Well I decide that I will prepare you both the dinner” she answered placing the bags in the kitchen counter. “Where is Taemin?”

“Good night, madam” the boy smiled shyly.

“Good night. So…” she stopped abruptly worrying both males.

“Mom?”

“I should call before, right? I interrupt something, isn’t it?” she said apologetic.

“What?!”

“You weren’t…?”

“No!” Minho said his face red; he didn’t want to know what his mom thought Taemin and he were doing.

“Yes, you don’t interrupt anything” Taemin said as embarrassed as the idol and it was a relief that she didn’t press in the matter.

“Ok, then I will make you dinner now” she said smiling walking to kitchen while Minho walked to Taemin and hugged him like before.

“She seems happy” Taemin whispered to the taller who nodded smiling.

“You can go to the bedroom to continue what I interrupt while I prepare dinner” Hyeri said from the kitchen.

“Mom!”

The meal that Hyeri prepared was delicious and Minho who had had few chances of his mom cooking for him complimented her a lot. Hyeri was really beautiful and seemed more when happy, Taemin who hadn’t had the chance to know her mom felt a little nostalgic. The dinner went smoothly even when Hyeri teased them about their nonexistent ual life but thanks to her the environment between them was more relaxed when she left. When they were finally alone there were calmer and when they went to bed they quickly got sleepy after the long day.

**

It was really pleasant to live together because they can spend more time together. He was able to see Minho at morning and at night, and they went on dates more often when the idol had time tough they liked the best to just stay at home and watch movies snuggled on the couch while sharing kissed that quickly turned a little too heated.

But even with all that Taemin still felt bothered by the fact that they hadn’t been nearly of having even when the tension was more than obvious between them. Taemin want to bring out the theme but he didn’t know how and that frustrated him more and also these disturbing idea that maybe Minho didn’t want him but he quickly dismissed the idea when he caught Minho staring at him when he thought he didn’t notice it which just frustrated him the more.

“What’s up with you?” Sulli asked tired of Taemin pouting face.

“I haven’t had with Minho” he said without thinking and just the loud laughs of his friends made him realize his mistake making face burn with embarrassment. He spent the next two hours listening to his friends crazy ideas of how to seduce his boyfriend and the worst was he might be enough desperate to try them.

**

It was one of those days when he can’t go with Taemin to eat so he joined Jonghyun, also and idol of Bright Stars, for lunch.

“Minho” Jonghyun called him over the table.

“Hi, hyung” Minho answered taking seat in front of the other.

“Till you remember of me since you date Taemin you have me forgotten” Jonghyun said in a dramatic tone while Minho laughed at his antics.

“Well I have heard that someone is being busy courting certain fashion designer” Minho said with a smirk.

“Tsch… Yoona can’t keep a secret” the singer complained.

“And how is that going?”

“Key is… complicated, but he already accepted to go in a date with me and I just have to ask him thirty two times” Jonghyun said shrugging. “However the one making questions should be me, I hear that Taemin moved with you” he said wriggling his eyebrows.

“Hyung, please…no…”

“What? Something wrong lover boy?” Minho cringed at the word choice of his friend. “Sorry but seriously, is there something wrong?”

“Not really…” the idol sighed remembering the between Taemin and him. “It’s just… that we haven’t…”

“You haven’t...”

“We haven’t…” Minho felt his face getting redder. “Ugh… forget it, I can’t say it”

“You haven’t do it!” Jonghyun exclaimed finally getting what Minho was trying to say.

“Why you don’t say it louder? I think the people on the front dint hear you” Minho scoffed and his friend just laughed.

“I wasn’t that loud and we are in a private area” his friend added and Minho was happy for that. “And why not… You know, surely is not for lack of attraction at least Key said that”

“It’s juts we get nervous I guess” Minho can’t believe he was talking about this with Jonghyun but at the same time he couldn’t imagine to talk with someone else about the matter. “And we have been busy, I with the concept of the new album, the photobook and just so many things”

“Maybe you just need some time alone like a vacation” Jonghyun answered. “So the thing can flow you know”

“Hyung, I just told you I have an upcoming album” Minho complained.

“And a photobook, so why don’t you chose a nice place to take the pictures and tag Taemin along” the taller considered the idea for a minute.

“Actually is a good idea”

“When I have had bad ideas?”

“I don’t know, what about that time in Paris?”

“Yah! That was your fault too!” Jonghyun said.

“My fault?” and they continued with their silly discussion.

**

“Switzerland?” Luhan asked confused. “I thought you hated the cold” he added continuing tapping on his keyboard.

“Well, I was thinking since the album will be release in December the photobook could be with a winter thematic and… Taemin enjoy cold weather…” he said the last part in a whisper.

“Taemin? You want to take him with you?”

“Would be ok?” Minho asked hopeful.

“I guess it would be fine since the last pictures you took with him for your last album where good I think we can do something similar for the photobook” Luhan said.

“Thanks, hyung!”

“Don’t thank me and just go buy some warm clothes for Taemin and you, we are leaving as soon as the staff is complete”

“Ok, then I will go now, hyung” Minho said and leave happy with the result.

**

At the end his Friends had told him that he just needed to let the thing between Minho and him to flow but that if he tried some of their ideas he should absolutely tell them.

He was the first to arrive to the apartment and while he waited for Minho to arrive he decided to take a shower. When he was fresh out of the shower and into his pajamas he went to the living room where Minho was watching television.

“Welcome” Taemin told him with a smile and took seat by his side and Minho kissed his cheek. “I ordered something for dinner is ready to serve.”

“Thanks” Minho kissed him again this time on the lips. “Just let me rest a moment and then we can eat”

“You have been waiting me a lot?” he asked while the idol snuggled on his shoulder breathing the scent of his fresh skin.

“No, I just arrived” he said placing a kiss on his neck and startling him. “You smell good…” he placed another kiss and even gave him a mischievous .

“Thanks” Taemin said suddenly tense and feeling Minho against him. “Minho…” the older hummed in answer. “You find me attractive, right?” the taller moved away to look him in the eyes.

“Why you ask?”

“It’s just that we now live together and… well, we haven´t… you know” a blushing and mumbling Taemin was kind of irresistible and Minho kissed him on the lips.

“I know” he said when they parted of the kiss. “I think we have been kind of stressed with all, the moving, our works and all that stuff”

“It’s true” Taemin said with a sigh. “But now that we finally have talk about this we can... you know… do it…” he had barely finished his sentence when Minho kissed him again this time more deeply.

“You look so hot and tempting right now” the idol said over his lips his voice deeper than usual what sent a shiver down the boy’s back. “And I would love to… do you” he said with a smirk. “But we can’t right now because we are leaving tomorrow and we should be packing.”

“What? Where are we going?” Taemin asked surprised and confused. “Why?”

“Switzerland. I have to do my photobook first but after that we can have all the time for ourselves there and do another things” he wriggled his eyebrows making Taemin laugh.

“You don’t have to” he said with a fond smile. “You are so corny”

“I know you liked” Minho said and Taemin didn’t answer because it was true. “For now let’s eat and then we need to pack. I already bought warm clothes so don`t worry for that and… Luhan wants you to appear on the photobook like the one before, is that ok?”

“It’s ok”

“You sure? Because if you don’t want…” Taemin kissed him.

“I’m sure, that way I could spend more time with you” the boy said with a smile and Minho just nodded mesmerized by the beauty of his boyfriend.

“Ok”