Different drama

Snapshot

When he woke up the next morning he was shocked at first because he was in a place he didn't recognize at first, and secondly because when he turned in bed he found a sleeping Minho beside him that was holding him by his waist. He smiled when he remembered the previous night and blushed when he thought about the kisses and caresses. He stayed still while observing the older while he felt his heart beat wildly, by the light that entered through the window he guessed it was still pretty early so he inched closer to Minho and felt asleep again.

**

The ring of his phone woke him up still asleep he managed to answer it.

"Are you still in bed? It's ten in the morning" Luhan scolded him.

"Hyung, what happens?"

"You have an appointment to meet Key, the designer, he wants to dress you up for the premiere of your movie, remember?"

"Yeah, of course. At what time?"

"I was calling you for that which is good because you are still in bed. Would be ok at 2 in the afternoon?" Luhan heard a grunt that he took like a yes. "Ok, then I'm going to confirm with Key and he also wants to dress Taemin so do you want me to send somebody to pick him up or do you want to go?"

"Ah...hyung, just sent the car to my apartment"

"Why? Do you fight or something?"

"No. He is with me now" there was a silence and it wasn't hard to imagine Luhan eyed widening comically. "We don't..."

"Don't want to know, the car will be at your place at 1:20 pm"

Luhan hung up before he can said anything else. He was a little embarrassed by the whole incident but also he was happy because somehow he has showed that his relationship with Taemin was serious. Quietly he got up from bed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

The smell of food woke Taemin up and he walked to the kitchen still rubbing his eyes.

"Morning" he said to Minho who placed a plate in front of him, while taking breakfast he told Taemin about the plans for the day.

"A car is going to pick us up to go with Key, a fashion designer that want to dress un for the movie premiere" Taemin nodded.

"Wait, Luhan knows I'm here?" He asked blushing.

"Yeah, something wrong?" Minho asked suddenly worried.

"No, no problem" and to assure Minho he gave him a soft peck.

**

Key was... interesting, being in the entertainment industry Taemin had known some eccentric persons here and there but Key was a whole new level.

He received them in his studio wearing tight black leather pants and golden jacket, he greeted Minho excited and spent some time pinching Taemin cheeks and saying him how cute he was.

"Ok, enough..." Minho said taking Key away from the boy, the designer cooed a last time before step away. "About the premiere..."

"All is ready" he said entering in his studio and returning with some clothes. "If your measures are the same than before this only will need minor adjustments" he said showing the suit to Minho. The suit had a military design with a long coat that emphasize Minho broad shoulders. "The movie is about the army, right?"

"I just want a suit" Minho said.

"Then you should go to another place" Key said. "Besides this suit is perfect! You would look incredible; if I were as tall as you I will use things like this all the time. Believe me you will be the center of all attention.” Minho was sure Key was right still didn’t feel better about it but the designer shushed him. “I also prepare something for you, Taemin”

He walked out of the studio and returned with another suit that has a similar military style but more subtle than Minho one.

“What do you think?” Key asked to the boy.

“It’s nice” Taemin answered.

“I know right? Now I will take Miho measures and then yours” the designer indicates. While taking the measures to the idol Key noticed the way Taemin checked Minho out which highly amused him.

“I still think is a little too much” Minho said even when he knew it was impossible to make Key change his mind.

 “Of course not and obviously this is going with military boots” Key almost saw Taemin drooling at his comment.

“Ok, I actually think that is too much”

“No, it’s y, don’t you think Taemin?”

“Yeah” the boy answered blushing.

When they left Key studio it was late in the afternoon and both decided to have dinner together, in their way to the restaurant Minho received a message from the designer.

“I bet you two will be the hottest couple at the premiere… surely you already are if the way Taemin looks at you is any indicative”

Minho face blushed furiously upon reading the message and Taemin noticed it.

“What happens?” the boy asked.

“Nothing” Minho was sure Taemin didn’t believe him but he was happy he didn’t pressure on the matter.

**

After reading the note days ago and after the talk with his son she had investigated what exactly had happen between his son and that boy, Lee Taemin. It wasn’t something difficult to do since Minho was a public figure so she thought she can find something helpful but till now the only impression she had got was that their relationship was like a happy k-drama.

A sudden knock in her door distracted her and soon after her assistant entered to let her know she has visit, the woman nodded and then she left and a man entered the room.

“What happens?” she asked as soon as the man entered.

“Today the young master left his apartment at 1 PM with…” the man make an awkward pause. “Lee Taemin” he finished.

“Taemin went to his apartment to search for Minho?”

“I was there since six in the morning and I didn’t see arrive him” the man said avoiding to say the obvious.

“So they spent the night together, is that what are you trying to tell me?” the man nodded not looking at her as she stood up and walked by the room. She had been expected that their relationship wasn’t that serious but that wasn’t the case.

“Do you want me to still follow the young master?” the mas asked.

“No, you can leave now” she said and the man left, she really hated Lee Taemin.

**

“Then you will go to the premiere with Minho and wear designer’s clothes?” Sulli asked and Taemin nodded smiling.

“Daebak!” Krystal said and by a moment Taemin got distracted thinking in what Minho had tell him about his mother and his friends noted his change in demeanor. “Hey Tae, you ok?”

“Yeah, just…” he doubted but he knew he can trust in his friends. “Minho told me about his family”

“His family? Now that you mention it that is not a theme is known, right?” Sulli pointed out.

“And what happens with that?” Krystal asked.

Taemin told them aboy Minho mother who didn’t approve their relationship nor the fact that Minho were an idol, he didn’t mention anything else.

“She seems to be a witch” Krystal said. “Do you think she will try to break you apart from Minho?”

“I’m not sure but it is a possibility I think…” he didn’t know her but by Minho attitude it seemed like she will try.

“And if she try what are you gonna do?” Sulli asked.

“I’m not leaving Minho but I’m not sure on what to do” the boys answered truthfully.

“I may have an idea” Krystal said with a smirk.

“Which?”

“Fans” she said and Sulli snickered but Taemin didn’t understand.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that if you and Minho has the approval of his fans and the public it will be harder for her to break you apart, just an idea” Krystal explained. “And for that you need to be as cheesy as Minho is with you.”

“And how I’m supposed to do that?” Taemin asked nervous.

“We’ll talk about that later. They are here to pick you up” she said pointing at the car that had parked in front.

“Ok”.

**

They got dressed up in a salon near the event. Taemin never before had been pampered by so many people and Minho who was already used to it just observed the boy as he looked his surrounding a little afraid. Taemin was such a beauty and the make-up and clothes made it stand out the most.

“You look awesome, Tae” Minho said when they were ready.

“You too” Minho looked y just as Key had said he would look.

“Let’s go” the idol said with his best smile and offer his arm to Taemin to lead him to the car. The ride to the event was short and the boy felt so nervous. “Calm down” Minho told him placing his hand over Taemin ones.

“Can I back out now?” Minho chuckled.

“No, it will be fine. Don’t worry I will be always by your side” he said and placed a soft kiss on the boy lips that little by little make deeper. “We are here” Minho said as they broke apart.

When they left the car they were received by the flashes of the cameras and Taemin shyly waved to them and the fans. The premiere passed in a blur to Taemin, Minho gave a little speech about the new movie and of course didn’t forget to mention him and how much he love him, after there was a dinner and before he knew he was back in the car with Minho.

“Do you want to go home now? Minho asked. After the dinner they have been acting a little out, both wanted to touch and kiss but no one dare to move.

“I was thinking that… I would rather go to your apartment if there isn’t any problem” Taemin mumbled.

“Ok, let’s go to my apartment”

**

The air was still tense when they entered the apartment and Taemin was feeling awkward but as soon as the door closed Minho kissed him with force. Usually the elder was gentle with him and the fact that now he pressed him against the wall as he kissed him passionately took him by surprise but he wasn’t complaining, he also didn’t do anything when Minho lifted him by his legs and put them around his hips to take him to the couch where he placed carefully despite the bruising kiss.

Once on the couch they continued kissing, for a second Minho left his lips as allowing him to breath but Minho attaching his lips on his neck took his breath away again.

“Min…Minho…” Taemin breathed out and the elder left a last kiss on his neck before returning to his lips and kissed him till the lack of air made them break apart.

“I’m sorry, Tae. Was I too rough?” Yes, but he didn’t mind it so he denied with the head, Minho smiled and kissed him softly this time. “Let’s go to bed?”

“Can we kiss a little more?” Taemin asked blushing by answer Minho captured his lips again.

**

“Then which is the brilliant plan?” Taemin asked to his friends the next morning at work.

“First of all, you got it?” Sulli asked excited and Taemin reluctantly showed him a picture of him and Minho holding a poster of the idol new movie. “Perfect!”

“The plan” Taemin repeated.

“Tae, dou you have Twitter? Instagram?” Krystal asked.

“No” he answered clearly not getting the point.  

“Now you have to”

“Why?”

“Because Minho has” and before he can said anymore his friends made him make the accounts and follow the idol. “Good, and now upload the photo”.

“What?!”

“Write something cheesy too” Sulli said. “This is the way you can have his fans support and also the media, so go on” the girls explained.

“Fine”

It was barely five minutes since Taemin had uploaded the photo and tagged Minho and he already had a lot of followers and comments.

“This is so fun” Krystal said as reading the messages. “Oh gosh, is it true? This photo was taken in Minho apartment?” Taemin blushing face was answer enough.

“I’m dead” he mumbled.

**

When Minho opened his social media was greeted by a cute picture and a cuter message.

“So proud of my lovely and talented boyfriend. Saranghe Minho.”

 

 

So it's been long time but I kind of lost interest in this story that I start writing in spanish but maybe I could finish if I write in english, I'm gonna try, for now enjoy and coment!