Family

Snapshot

Through the windows of the neat apartment you could see a clear view of New York city. In the little coffee table at the center of the living room there were several newspaper from Seoul, some magazines of business and finances and a little out of place some magazines of fashion.

In the nearest couch a woman was reading one of the newspaper. When finished reading she put it down and was about to take another one when one of the fashion magazines caught her attention with lazy moves she took the magazine instead and absently started to skim through it till she found an article which seemed enough interesting to read, beside the title was catching, "Dream Couples: The hottest couples in Kpop", but kind of silly too. But anyway the magazine was there and she needed some distraction after her work. She readed half absently till she reached the number one couple and suddenly she closed the magazine, her face a little pale.

"Minha, we are leaving to Seoul in one hour, please prepare the jet" she said through the phone to her secretary. After she hung up she walked to the main room and packed a small suitcase. When she left  her apartment a car was outside already waiting for her, exactly in one hour she was on her jet to Korea.

It was a long trip to Korea so she took off the magazine that hadn't left her sigh since she grabbed it. Carefully she read it again as if she had misunderstood what was writen there even when clearly there wasn't any mistake.

  1. Choi Minho and Lee Taemin.

Without doubt  this two are the hottest couple within Kpop right now. Choi Minho recognized singer, actor and model revealed a months ago after several scandals in which he was involved  that he was dating, the notice caused a big surprise and more because the person he was dating turn to be Lee Taemin, rookie reporter of Seoul Pop.

At the beginning the notice was taken with skepticism but the couple have been dating for months now and looking really happy, they are usually seen on dates and Taemin is almost always tagging along with Minho on his idol activities, even the cute boy appears in the photobook of his latest album. We believe Minho strong and charismatic aura is the perfect match to Taemin cute and lively one, they are just made in heaven.

And beside the strange way in which they met and gave to know their relationship the couple had shown great stability becoming in one of the favorite couples of the media and how not to love them? They surely seem like taken off some dorama like their last escapade of Minho filming set prove. For all this they deserve the title of "Dream Couple" Congratulations! We wish you the best in your relationship!

 

After reading the article for the nth time she turn on her laptop and search for Choi Minho and Lee Taemin.

**

"...been in this movie was a great challenge and a experience I'll never forget, I'm really grateful to being here." Minho was in the press conference previous to the premiere of his movie.

"Thanks, we hope to count with your assistance to the premiere in two days" Zhoumi said. "Any other question? Yeah?"

"Minho ssi, who would you take to the premiere?"

"Of course I will take Taemin with me" Minho said. "

"Are you saying that just out of compromise?" One of the actress said joking.

"Of course not! Taemin, don't pay attention to that" laughs followed his words and like that the press conference ended.

**

"Then we can go tomorrow to look for something for the premiere" Minho was going back to his apartment while talking with Taemin on the phone.

"Sure, I'm a little nervous, is really ok if I go with you?"

"You are my boyfriend, of course is ok" Taemin giggles make Minho's stomach to do flips.

"Then see you tomorrow"

"Yeah"

"Minho..."

"Yeah?"

"Love you" before Minho can respond Taemin had already hung up, the idol looked at his phone for a second too long and then smiled, the boy was just sweet.

**

He had just hung up when he dropped face first on his desk. He didn't know why he had said those words they just slipped out still he can't avoid to smile, Minho always said he loved him so now he had said too it felt really good, he giggled and to his misfortune Krystal heard him.

"Yah, stop daydreaming with Minho and hurry up with that article" Taemin just pouted and the girls laugh at his antics, soon both were laughing, he really can't be upset when he was so in love with Minho.

**

The good mood he had just vanished when he saw who was waiting for him outside of the apartment, unexpected was more than an understatement. 

"Hello" the woman said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just wanna said hi, what's wrong with that?"

"It's been nine years, why now?"

"You really... at least let me in so we can talk, where are your manners, son?"

Reluctantly he let her in, the lady took a seat in the fancy living room while Minho went to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"I see that you appeared in a movie recently..."

"Cut it off, why are you here?" The woman sighed and drop the facade.

" All this... thing of being an idol... I had been tolerant because I consider it like some kind of stage that eventually will pass so I'm waiting  you come back but..." The lady took off the magazine that had make her fly from New York to Seoul in one day. "Isn't this too much? When you come back to the company... how are you gonna explain this? Minho..."

"Stop! It's enough..." Minho took a breath before answering. "I think you don't understand that this like you called is not a stage in my life, this is my life. When I left was to not come back so there is nothing I have to explain to anybody, don't worry my name isn't relate in any way with Lee Corporations"

"Minho, you can't be serious..."

"I am. And about taking things too far I don't know what are you talking about" Minho smiled a little at the note in the magazine. "Taemin is my boyfriend and we are really happy"

"Do you want to be an idol your whole life and be with that boy?" The woman asked with an icy voice.

"Yeah, it's my plan" Minho clearly could see through his mother facade, he could see the anger and the disapproval just he hoped he was better poker face.

"If so" the woman stood up and left without another word.

Minho was rooted in place still shocked for all that had happened and when finally he could react he took his car keys and left the apartment in a hurry.

**

They were leaving the office it was almost ten o'clock at night.

"What a day" Sulli said yawning. "Let's go for something to eat"

"Let's go, I will kill for food right now" Krystal said. "Tae, that is Minho?"  the other two looked where Krystal was pointing and indeed was the idol.

"Good night" Minho said to all.

"Good night" the two girls answered while Taemin looked at him worried about the expression on his face.

"So we are leaving" Sully said.

"Have a good night, see you tomorrow, Tae" Krystal added and both left leaving them alone.

"Minho, what happens?" He approached the taller hugging him.

"Tae, let's go to my apartment"

**

Even when Taemin had accepted the invitation without a second thought the true was he was very nervous. Minho and he never had been really alone before despite the situation always there were other persons around but now they will be really alone and Taemin can't avoid the weird feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Once they were inside the apartment Taemin though still nervous decided to focus on the idol instead.

"Minho" Taemin called softly for answer the taller approached more making clear the height difference, something that Taemin loved despite his complains about it, with his hand he caressed the smaller cheek and smiled to him then he bent down and kissed him, softly at first and slowly increasing the intensity. The shorter gasped when he felt something wet against his lips and quickly realized that it was Minho tongue prodding at his mouth he granted access with a little tremor. They hadn’t kissed like that since that photoshoot and Taemin found himself clinging to the taller neck while Minho held him by his waist, they kissed till they had to part for air.

“I love you” Minho whispered to Taemin.

“I love you, too” he answered and Minho gave him a soft peck.

“Today…I see my mother” Taemin was surprised at the sudden confession because Minho never before had mentioned his family. Both settled down on the couch and Minho started to talk.

**

Minho parents had divorce when he was six. The reason was mostly that his mother’s father, a successful and rich businessman, didn’t approve that her only daughter had married her college sweetheart who wasn’t as nearly as rich as them in secret at top of that. At the end the pressure he put on them was so much and they ended their marriage. Minho had been under the custody of his mother and while his grandfather didn’t appreciate his daughter ex-husband he liked to have a grandson.

His rebel stage, like his mom liked to call it, had started really early. When he was eight he escaped his private math lessons to go to dancing classes, and when he was twelve and able to go a little further of home he signed for guitar and singing lessons. The most his mother and grandfather tried to control him, the hardest he resisted. It was when he was fourteen and his grandfather passed away that he decided to make a really big change in his life because definitely he didn’t want to become the heir of Lee Corporations.

He made auditions in Bright Stars and with the consent of his father, who now lived at China but always had been in touch with him, he started as a trainee. His mother tried to talk out of it by refusing to pay anything for him but his father decided to pay instead and he was so happy. He wanted a  normal life, kind of because he had decided to be an idol, but that aside he just wanted to do something that he really loved and he loved to be an idol very much because it had bring to him friends, good memories and of course, it had bring Taemin into his life.

But he still has a mother that can’t accept that and apparently will never accept it.

**

After listened to Minho he didn’t know what to say to make him feel better so he just hugged him hopping the idol will understand that he will be always there for him.

“That’s why I bring you here, I’m sorry but I needed to see you. I just…”

“I understand” Taemin said still hugging the older. “It’s ok I always going to be here by your side. I’m not the damsel in distress I can take care of myself, scratch that, I can take care of both of us” he assured with a smile that Minho found really cute.

“Love you”

“I know” Taemin answered and Minho chuckled at his antics. They stayed a little longer on the sofa just cuddling and kissing. “Minho, I’m hungry”

“Stay, I will cook for you” Minho said and the other accepted happily.

Taemin sister was a really good cooker he in the other hand was a plain disaster on the kitchen that’s why he observed with mild awe how Minho cooked for him making hard to concentrate in the articles he had to correct.

“I’m really sorry for bring you here so suddenly” Minho apologized again while they were eating. “I can take you home if you want”

“No, I want to stay, just…” Taemin looked around the big and classy apartment at which that he hadn’t pay attention before. “I would like to take a shower”

“You could do that” Minho said confused.

“I know, but I didn’t bring a change of clothes” the idol considered the words for a minute.

“I can lend you some pajamas and we can put your clothes in the washing machine so it will be clean for tomorrow”

“That sounds good” Taemin said contently.

After dinner Taemin took a shower while Minho cleaned the kitchen, the younger had tried to help but Minho ushered him to the bathroom with a pajama and a towel and while he was still showering he washed Taemin clothes.

When Taemin was done with his shower he joined Minho who was at the sofa watching TV, cuddling by his side as soon as he sat down beside him. They stayed in silence for a while watching some music program.

“Minho” when the mentioned turned around to look at his boyfriend he received a kiss soon he found himself on top of the younger kissing him passionately, Taemin tugging at his shirt deepening the kiss and Minho caressing his sides making him shiver.

It was 2 AM when they finally go to bed after a long making out session. Minho insisted on sleeping on the couch but Taemin rolled his eyes and said that he was been ridiculous and that there was enough space for both in the idol king-size bed, at the end both sleeping cuddling.  

 

 

So after a long time, here is new chapter. Please comment if you are still reading this please.