Craziness

Snapshot

Minho wanted to make him crazy and in general life because when the latter called him to ask for pictures without the models he had to beg and assure he had a better idea for the photoshoot. Luckily it had been a huge success and Minho’s album sold out.

That day he worked till late planning the schedule of Minho stages for his comeback when he confirmed the last date he stirred in his chair and prepared to leave the office, it was ten at night. When he crossed the last door the cold air of the night hit him and he wrapped up tightly in his scarf.

“Luhan” he turned to see Sehun seated in a bench.

“What are you doing here?” It was already so cool even when it was merely fall. “Are you waiting for me?”

“Yeah”

“Sehun, it’s so cold you can get sick and it’s already late you are going to make your parents worried”

“I told them I’ll be late today” Luhan sighed.

“Get up, we are going for a coffee and some dinner then I would take you home” the younger smiled happily and walked beside Luhan. “Tell you parents you’ll be there in half and our”

“Ok”

Both had a bowl of ramen and doboki along with a coffee, Sehun talked about his classes like a trainee and Luhan listened attentively with a smile while thinking that was another form in which life played with him.

It wasn’t like he disliked the younger actually the boy was just his type: tall, very handsome, funny tough he looked serious most of the time what make him look older, but he was just nineteen, he still remembered the first time the boy approached him.

**

It was a week since he moved to Korea and he was just leaving the company building, it was nine pm or something like that, he was walking through the lobby when a boy stopped him.

“Luhan…hyung, hello”

“Hello” he answered dubiously.

“I’m Oh Sehun, nice to meet you”

“Yeah, nice to meet you too”

“I’m trainee here and I just want to tell you…I like you” his cheeks were red but his words were firm.

“What?” he asked fooled.

“I like you, see you later hyung” and without another word he left, since that day the boy stalked him each time he could.

**

Even now Sehun hadn’t given up. He always greeted him and somedays he would go with him for a coffee and some other days like today he would wait for him till late. When they finished their dinner he took Sehun to his house.

“See you later, hyung” Sehun told him as he opened the door of the car to step down.

“Sehun, I’m twenty four you know that, right?” the boy smiled closing the door again.

“Yeah, and I’m nineteen, in a year I’ll be twenty and you twenty five, you always will be four years older than me and nothing can change that” his voice was kind of sad while speaking. “But… I hope you would stop caring I know I like you too.” Luhan eyes widened making him laugh. “Then, see you later” he smiled again to Luhan before got out of the car.

He passed almost five minutes staring the seat where Sehun had been sitting, when he finally could react he felt face in the driving wheel, yeah, life wanted to make him crazy.

**

Taemin also believed that life wanted to make him crazy. The photos of Minho and him kissing had spread like wild fire everywhere, the first two weeks after that he barely was able to avoid Sulli, Krystal, his sister and basically all the press media. He only wanted to be swallowed by the earth but unfortunately that didn´t happen and he had to continue with his ‘boyfriend’s duty” and that was the reason why he was at the music show for Minho comeback stage.

He observed since the frame door how the coordi noonas helped Minho to get dress, fixed up his makeup and mic, once in a while they will threw nervous glances in his direction and he smiled to assure them all was fine.

“So, you are Taemin?” a voice pulled him out of his careful observation, when he turned around he was surprised to see Hyuna, one of the most popular hallyu stars talking to him.

“Yeah” the way the girl checked him up and down didn’t like him in the least but what he really didn’t like was the way she did the same with his boyfriend while biting her lower lip.

“Minho is so y” he had heard that comment a lot daily and to that he usually would roll his eyes cause it used to mean ‘you’re so lucky’ but this time he clearly heard ‘you don’t deserve him’.

“He is, then… would you please stop owling my boyfriend?” the girl glared at him surely taking note in the way he had said my boyfriend, she left, after that he walked in the room while the cordi noonas left closing the door.

“What were you talking with Hyuna?” Minho asked.

“Nothing. Do you really have to wear this?”  Why the hell his… he meant, Minho had to go out the stage shirtless, of course he was wearing a jacket but still shirtless.

“Yeah, and I’ll dance with some girls”.

“What?”

“I’ll just dance, chill down. Come here and give me a hug for luck”

“Are you kidding me? Go away” he stepped back trying to get away from the taller but Minho grabbed his wrist pulling him to his chest and hugging him. “Let go!” He tried to push Minho away but he was stronger, with a final push he succeeded in pulling him away.

“It’s just a hug, you don’t have to…” he stopped suddenly while looking down between their bodies, Taemin followed the movement and with horror he saw his hand were on Minho abs, he had put them there after he pushed the taller away, he quickly looked up his face heating up when he met Minho eyes. “Like what you touching?”

“I…”

“You are out in five” the door opened, it was Luhan who seemed awkward when realized their position. “I’m interrupting something?”

“No!” Taemin shouted.

“Yes” Minho smirked.

“Yeah, whatever… you are out in five” Luhan left closing the door.

“Why you said that?!”

“It’s true. Well I have to go to stage, cheer for me cutie”

“Don’t call me that you jerk!”

He was in front the stage, Hyukjae and Donghae beside him. There were two presentations before Minho but when the idol finally came out Taemin couldn’t denied that he had a weird feeling in his stomach while looking at him at the stage, of course he had saw him before in videos and in some live presentations he saw along with Jongin, and even in some red carpets, but to see him live, singing and dancing was completely different, now he kind of understood why all those girls went crazy for the idol. At some point in the choreography he met Minho eyes and the idol winked at him making his heart skipped a bit.

“Do you like the presentation?” they were leaving the studio in the limo’s company. “How did I do it?”

“You did it great” Taemin said, “It’s hard to believe that the person in the stage is actually you”

“Yah, you’re so mean”

“I’m just honest, in general you are naïve and with your big eyes you look kind of innocent, but on stage you are cool and y…” he stopped when he realized what he had just said, it was something that happen to him often, he bluntly spoked his mind. Minho looked at him surprised and then smirked.

“You think I’m y?” Taemin embarrassed looked away. “Well, I think that too”. Hearing that the younger quickly looked at Minho incredulous, Minho face was serious but then he smiled and both laughed. “I’m hungry”.

“We’re already in the restaurant” to celebrate Minho comeback stage the company had organized a dinner. Taemin slowly grabbed Minho hand who jolted at the sudden contact, the younger was looking through the window, Minho smiled and gave Taemin hand a little squish who was thankful to not been bothered for what he had said and that was the reason why Taemin took his hand, or at least he told that to himself.

The dinner passed between secret glances.

**

Two weeks after Minho comeback he was with the idol in a music show, that day the comeback’s awards were going to be announced  and maybe Taemin had passed all the week voting for certain idol and playing certain MV, tough he’ll never admitted if you asked him.

“How you feel?” Taemin asked the taller while fixing Minho jacket, they were alone in the waiting room.

“A little nervous” Minho admitted though he wasn’t sure it was because his nerves or because the way Taemin hands touched him while making sure his jacket hadn’t any wrinkle. “Taemin…” he grabbed the boy hands stopping them over his chest.

“Yeah?” both glanced at each other, they felt the sparks that between them started to spring but none dared to express with words the feeling.

“Wish me luck today” the idol smiled charmingly.

“Good luck”

Again he observed Minho attentively during his performance and again he found himself charmed by him. At the end of the show all the artists were lined up waiting for the results, Taemin felt so nervous.

“It’s time to see the votes!” Sunny announced.

“The two artists to compete this week are” now Yoona was talking “Hyuna and…”

“Minho” Sunny continued. “Let’s see the votes!” in the panel appeared numbers that quickly moved up.

“And the winner is…” the numbers stopped. “Minho!” when Yoona said the name Taemin clapped and cheered confetti fell from the ceiling and claps were heard.

“Congratulations!” Sunny gave Minho the trophy and the mic to say some words.

“Thanks a lot for this award I wouldn’t make it without my fans so this trophy is for you, I also want to thanks my manager, my choreographer, our president company  and my boyfriend, Taemin, without his support and care I couldn’t do this, Taemin, saranghe” while saying this he looked at the boy who turned red.

**

They were leaving the show together to go to grab some dinner to celebrated Minho winning.

“Wait” Minho stopped suddenly in the hallway.

“What happen?” Taemin asked.

“I forget my phone in the waiting room” he answered scratching his head. “I’ll go for it and then we leave”.

“I’ll go”

“But…”

“It’s ok, I’ll go quickly wait here” and without another word Taemin went to the waiting room, he thought that Minho probably was tired and he hadn’t problems to go for it also after the idol’s words he needed to calm down, he smiled while remembering them and then he thought that Minho never had mentioned his family, actually Minho had never mentioned his family at any of the show he had been in and he know that because maybe he had been seen all of his shows, again, if you asked him he’ll never admitted it. Entering the waiting room he saw the phone on a table. “Got it” while going back he wondered how would be like Minho family.

**

He played with his trophy and hummed a song while waiting for Taemin, he was very happy that night.

“Minho” It was Hyuna. “Congratulations for the winning”.

“Thanks and I think you should win”

“It’s not a big deal” the girl shrugged, “but I thought you have already left”

“I forget my phone and Taemin go to pick it up at the waiting room”

“Taemin? He is your boyfriend, right?” the idol nodded with a smile. “He is cute but I never would think that someone like him were your type” the girl then approached him and he stepped back. “I don’t understand what you see in him” Hyuna got closer and Minho back hit the wall. “He is so ordinary”

“No, he is not, please go away” he didn’t dare to push her.

“I’m interrupting something?” both turned at the voice, it was Taemin who watched them with an unreadable expression. “Please, don’t stop for me, keep going”

“Taemin, wait…” Minho tried to explain.

“Here is you phone” he threw it to the floor and turning he left.

“No! Taemin wait!” he pushed the girl away and ran behind the boy, he found him trying to catch a taxi, he took his hand and turned him to face him. “Taemin wait, it’s not what it seems”

“Let it go!”

“She jumped on me and I couldn’t push her away, Taemin…” the boy knew that Minho wouldn’t flirt with anybody even when their dating wasn’t real, he also knew how easy was to trick the older but he can’t avoid to feel hurt because what he had saw, to make all worse he hated the fact that the older made him felt all that.

“I know is not your fault!” Taemin yelled. “I know you wouldn’t do it on purpose but… what if someone has seen you? How that would make me look? How that make me feel?” Minho eyed widened when he saw that Taemin eyes got wet.

“Tae, please don’t cry. I’m really sorry…”

“Leave alone” Taemin finally could stop a taxi and got in before Mingo could do something.

“Taemin! Crap!”

**

“You were lucky nobody saw any of that” Luhan said.

“I don’t feel lucky” Minho whispered.

“Well you are and you should thanks” his manager answered sternly. “Tell me, you know you are not really dating, right?”

“Hyung, please just drive” Luhan shook his head but did as he was asked.

**

When he heard knocks in the door he silently cursed at who dared to go at his apartment so late, he barely had opened the door when he was pushed inside.

“What the ?!” It was Minho who closed the door behind him. “What are you doing here?” the taller didn’t answer and approached him with a dark stare. “Go… I don’t want to see you”

“Taemin,” the boy stepped back but suddenly Minho was on his knees before him. “Forgive me! Please! It wouldn’t happen again, I swear any women will get close to me… well just the coordi noonas, but nobody else! I promise!” the younger looked at him with widened eyes, the words caught him completely out of guard, he tried not to smile and turned his head away to avoid Minho saw his blushed face.

“You seriously promise it?”

“Of course, it’s a promise!”

“Then I guess… I can forgive you” he whispered.

“Thanks!” Taemin looked at him and smiled despite himself. “Taeminnie… buing buing!” the boy couldn’t believe that Minho had just made aegyo to him.

“Oh god! Don’t do that and please get off the floor!” he felt his face burning in shame, he hadn’t see something as perturbing and cute as that, Minho rose laughing and took Taemin hand.

“I’m really sorry”

“I forgive you, but I don’t want something like that happening again”

“Got it, then… dinner?” till then Taemin realized that Minho had with him a paper bag with the logo from a restaurant.

“Yeah, dinner”

Taemin suddenly felt shy about his modest apartment but Minho assured him that it was nice. Both ate dinner sitting really close to each other, Minho once in a while will make aegyo again and Taemin will turn red as a tomato he even choked on his food a few times. It was almost midnight when Minho left.

“Then… see you later” Minho said standing at the door frame.

“Yeah, be careful in your way home” suddenly the taller got close to him and cupped his cheek, he looked at Taemin eyes that were really pretty even when they were a little puffy probably for crying and his heart ached at that thought.

“I’m really sorry for making you cry, I promise it wouldn’t happen again” he kissed his cheek and gave him a blinding smile. He left leaving Taemin with his heart beating a mile per second.