Charming

Snapshot

All was smooth, wonderful. With the help of the President Cho they can go to special events, do interviews of idols of Bright Stars and now the magazine sold more even it had received praises for its design and content.

Yeah, he was so happy for those things but also strangely he was happy for Minho. In the time they had spent together he was able to know better the other, Minho was so charming. He had a warm and honest smile that he gave to him that was different from that that he showed in TV, not less sincere just different. He also was a gentleman, of course he sometimes but he made it up making aegyo for him.

“Yah Taemin!” Sulli called him.

“What?” he said jumping in his chair, his hands were over the keyboard and he hadn’t heard his friend calling him.

“They arrived for you” that day it was Minho goodbye stage after his successful promotion and he would go with him, outside their office already Hyuk and Hae waited for him.

“Yeah, I’m going now” he stood up and took his bag.

“Taemin”

“Yeah?”

“Were you thinking in Minho?” the boy turned red and went without said a word.

**

Minho last stage was as good as the others. They were in their way back of the studio while talking in the car.

“What would you do now?” Taemin asked suddenly.

“Take a long rest” Minho said contently while smiling.

“This weekend… there will be a familiar gathering in my uncles house, outside Seoul and I was wondering… if you don’t have… just…”

“I would like to go with you”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“Good, you will meet my sister, my nephew, you know he want to be an idol, he has took dance lessons since he was six, he is so good but he doesn’t have the courage of make an audition yet” Taemin said while pouting a bit.

“I’ll talk to him”

**

“I think they really fall in love”

Luhan told Kyuhyun and Heechul that day in their meeting with concern but the other seemed not surprised at all.

“I’ll be rather surprised if they don’t like each other even a bit” Heechul said. “They are cute together and beside they spend a lot time with each other”.

“It isn’t a bad thing?” Luhan asked.

“That they are in love?” Kyuhyun smiled. “I don’t see why is has to be a problem, love is not something you can control, by the way Minho just got the role in Zhoumi movie”

“I just… I think it will be a little difficult for them because the way they started” Luhan said though he was thinking of Sehun and him.

“Love never is easy” Kyuhyun stated “but you always should take the chance” and because that he smiled brightly at Sehun when he approached him, he decided to take the chance.

**

The morning was cold when Minho black sport car parked in front Taemin apartment, the boy was surprised to see him drive because usually Donghae and Eunhyuk will took them around in a company’s car.

“Come get in, is freezing outside” Taemin quickly climbed in the car he was very excited to see his family.

While giving indications to Minho he talked him about his family. His mother had had him when she was nearing his fifty years by that time his sister was twenty two and recently married. Then when he was two his father died of a heart attack and a year later his mom followed, despite that that Taemin had a pretty happy childhood his sister and his husband took care of him like he was their own son and when Jongin was born he became rather than his uncle his big brother. And also his family was really big with a lot of aunts, uncles and cousins, so yeah he grew up in a warm and kind family.

They had left early Seoul and headed to the house of ones of Taemin uncles, it was barely 11 am when they arrived there. The house was spacious and with a big garden filled with running children and adults seated in chair displayed for it, when they crossed the entry the adults stared at them Minho nervously squished Taemin hand a little harder.

“Taemin!” a women jump oh him “Good you came!”

“Noona, I can’t breathe” the boy complained when he was finally released he look at Minho who bowed.

“Choi Minho, it’s a pleasure to meet you”

“The pleasure is mine, I’m Lee Yeri. Oh gosh you are really handsome, our Taeminnie found a good boyfriend”

“Noona!” the boy complained embarrassed but his sister ignored him and grabbing Minho by the arm he look at the other in the garden.

“Told you he will come, you all own me 10 000 W” Taemin pull Minho apart from his sister.

“Don’t stand so close” he said puffing his cheeks.

“Gosh! You are really jealous” his sister laughed pinching one of the boy cheeks. “I feel sorry for Minho, anyway lunch will be ready in a minute take a seat”

Though awkwardly at the beginning Taemin relatives started to talk to Minho and soon they were charmed by him, he talked politely to them and played with the kids even when he was an idol it was easy to be around him.

The family reunion carried along all the day, the kitchen constantly busy and noisy because like any other common day beside lunch also it will be a supper and diner. Taemin was currently helping his sister in the kitchen then when he looked through the window he saw Jongin showing a choreo to Minho and smiled when he remembered Minho said he will talk with his nephew about the audition.

“You really like him, don’t you?” his heard his sister asking him.

“What?” he turned to face her.

“In the past you just dated some girls by short time so when you said you was dating Minho, like Choi Minho at first I think you were kidding first because I never thought you liked men and second, well he is an idol” Yeri then smiled. “But now I see you so happy… I’m happy too” Taemin didn’t knew how to react so he looked again at the window and his eyes met Minho who smiled charmingly at him making him blush.

For diner time all gathered in the big leaving room to have cake, cookies and pies along with milk and coffee while his sister took pictures. Taemin who hadn’t spent may time with Minho seated beside him, the older took his hand and intertwined their fingers naturally.

“Something wrong?” Minho asked when he saw the way Taemin stared at their joined hands the boy looked up and blushed when he met his eyes.

“No” then he felt Minho nearing at him. “What are you doing?” and the he kissed him softly on the lips, it was the first time they kissed after Minho photoshoot. When they broke apart Minho was smiling tenderly at him while Taemin observed him a little shocked.

“So cute!” Yeri voice made them snap to reality, the room was in silence watching them with knowing expressions and giggles, both tuned red.

“You don’t” Taemin suddenly said while noticing his sister camera.

“I’ll make it big and put it in the leaving room”

“Noona delete that!” of course she didn’t.

**

Back to Seoul Taemin was asleep in the seat of Minho car while the other with his eyes fixed in the road thought about the kiss he just gave the other, he had just do it because in that moment it seemed the correct thing to do, he enjoyed it and was happy, but he also felt confused because Taemin and him were not really dating.

“Taemin, we are here. Wake up” he shacked the sleeping boy a little who stirred in his seat.

“Did you have fun?” Taemin asked still asleep.

“Yes, your family is awesome. Let`s go I’ll lead you to your apartment” both stepped down of the car and walked till the building door. “Someday I’ll tell you about my family”. He reached down to kiss the boy cheek but suddenly Taemin grabbed him by his sweater and kiss him on the lips, it was just a few seconds and the he pulled apart.

“Then… good night” Taemin said, the courage he had just found it melting away as quickly as it came, he quickly ran to his apartment. Minho stood there dumbfounded and then smiled. Maybe it was time to date for real.

**

Though he was and idol and been surrounded by many people most of the time in reality he had grew up in a solitude way, and beside all his scandals  and had a playboy image he had never been in a romantic relationship. The first time he had real friends was when he entered the company when he was fourteen and in some way Kyuhyun and Sungmin became his parents. And now, after the rather strange situation in which Taemin had entered his life and even when at the beginning he had opposed fervently he now felt so happy of his presence. The boy with the long hair simple made him… crazy, one minute he was bold and rude and the next cute and shy, he just wanted to figure him out but he already knew that was impossible but he still wanna try.

“Minho hyung” Jongin greeted him. “I’m late?” like he had promised to Taemin he had talked to his nephew about an audition to Bright Stars.

“No, just in time” he smiled. “Let’s go” he started walking only to see the boy not following him. “What happens?”

“Hyung…and if I not good enough?” he asked nervous.

“How would you know if you don’t try?” he answered. “So let`s go” Jongin nodded and both entered the building.

**

He was just arriving the company and he saw Sehun who was also entering he waited for him.

“Hi, hyung” he smiled happily at Luhan.

“Hi, is time for your class?”

“Yeah, dance lessons”

“Are you gonna be out late?”

“At 8pm, but… why you ask?” Sehun was curious at Luhan new attitude.

“Sehun, I was thinking that I will like to go on a date with you” Sehun eyes almost jumped out of his face.

“Really?” he asked when he found his voice again.

“Yeah”

“Sure, hyung. I’ll like that too”

“Good, this Saturday” Luhan said quickly” you can decide where and the hour, here” he gave Sehun his card to Luhan feeling a little silly for that. “There is my number” while he kept talking he felt his face grew redder. “Call me when you decided or whenever you want. I should go now” he was leaving and then he turned around. “And today… I’ll take you home” and then he left almost running.

When Luhan was out of sight Sehun made a little dance of victory and then realized he was late for classes and run, Hyoyeon still scolded him for being late but he didn’t care, he was so happy.

**

“Hyung! I made it!” Jongin entered the magazine office jumping.

“So good!” Taemin said excited and hugged his nephew, then he noticed Minho behind Jongin.

“Minho?”

“Oh yeah, hyung bring me to give you the notice, mom should go to talk at the company and then I start my training, isn’t that great?”

“Indeed it is, congratulations” he said ruffling the boy hair.

“Ok, then I’m leaving I had to tell mom!” and he run happily making Taemin chuckle.

“Thanks”

“I didn’t do anything, I just took him there”

“Still thanks”

“So… I was wondering if you hadn’t eaten yet we can go to grab something” Minho said smiling. “What do you say?”

“I would like that”

“Great, by the way remember that movie I wanted to do?” Taemin nodded. “Well, the role is mine!”

“That’s awesome Minho, congratulation too”

“Thanks to you”

“Why?” Taemin asked without understanding.

“For be there with me” when they were leaving Minho took Taemin hand making his heart fluttered. He really wanted date Minho for real. 

 

 

 

 

I think this is taking forever *like my thesis u.u* but yeah hope you liked and please comment :)

PD. Wish me look with me thesis (?)