Crushing

Snapshot

 

A date at the mall on Saturday was Sehun first choice for his date with Luhan. He was the first to arrive; it was in the afternoon when the chill air of fall was starting to feel.

“Were you waiting too long?” He turned around when he heard Luhan and was shocked by his appearance. In the company wasn’t any rule about the dress code of the managers he usually had seen Yoona´s manager in which seemed to be his pajamas but in the other hand Luhan will always use a suit. So saw him with jeans, snickers and a fluffy sweater took him off guard. “What is with the face?”

“Ah…nothing. You just look so good, hyung” Luhan cheeks turned pink.

“Thanks, you look good too” he smiled shyly to the younger and both went inside the mall.

They just wandered for the place, talking and watching through the shop’s windows and just knowing each other in general, at some point they joined hands while walking.

Luhan was the only son of a rich family which was associated with Bright Stars Company that was the reason why he became manager at a young age, in the other hand Sehun was the youngest son of a family of medics, his father was a surgeon and his mother was a pediatrician and his older brother was studying to become a cardiologist.

“What did they say when you told them you want to be an idol?” Luhan asked curios. 

“At first not so well but at the end they accepted my decision” Sehun smiled softly squishing the older hand.

They continued with his date and had lunch together. Luhan for a moment forgot his concerns about the younger age but they came back when he took him home in his car.

“Sehun” the younger stopped as he was stepping down the car. “What did you told your parents about today?”

“That I was out in a date with you” Luhan eyes widened. “They told me it was good because they know how much I like you”

“You tell them about me?” He asked taken aback while Sehun just nodded.

“They would like to meet you, but don’t worry you don’t have to… just yet” Luhan couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “See you tomorrow, hyung”

“Till tomorrow” Luhan said and observed the younger till him entered his house, after that he face felt in the steering wheel though smiling because it had been a nice date.

**

“You really have to go to China?” Taemin asked pouting.

“Yeah, Zhoumi wants to see me there to talk about the movie, but you will be glad to know it will be film in Korea” the boy sighed, Minho had invited him to go to China with him but he couldn’t just leave his work even when Junmyeon said he could. “It will be just three days”

“Well, in that case… wait, Minho, what is your role in the movie?”

“If you ask because you are worried about a girl you don’t need to be” Minho smiled amused at how easy to read was the boy. “I’m the costar, so no girl”

“Good… wait, why you are not the protagonist?” Taemin asked a little scandalized at that.

“I don’t want to be, the role I choose is more interesting” the boy nodded.

“Bring me something pretty from China”

“It will be hard to find something as pretty as you” Taemin blushed at the statement.

“Don’t think I will forget the present because of that” he mumbled still blushing.

“I will bring you a present.” Minho assured.

**

"Sehun! You are late again!" Was the first thing he heard when he entered the dance studio.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized quickly and took place in the back of the studio.

"Fine, let's start where we left it the last class, Jongin, like you are new please go to the back and try to follow, don't worry we will go slow. Sehun, help him."

Sehun helped him all the class and at the end invited to have lunch with him and his friends.

"Thanks for the help" Jongin told Sehun when they were leaving the studio.

"I didn't do much. So... you are new in the company?"

"Yeah, I just entered the past week when I made audition. Minho hyung give me the courage to do it"

"Do you know Minho hyung?"

"He is the boyfriend of my uncle" Jongin said shyly, "but don't think bad about it, I didn't enter because of that..."

"Don't worry, no one will believe that" Sehun said kindly. "Kyuhyun hyung will not something like that happen, sure you have talent." While they were talking the arrived to the cafeteria. "Hope you don't like quiet lunches".

"Sehun, over here!" That was Chanyeol who was waving at them from afar. "Oh... who is your friend?"

"Kim Jongin" the boy introduced himself. "Nice to meet you"

"He is new trainee" Sehun added.

"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol" said the boy who has been waving at them.

"Byun Baekhyun" said the other boy who looked really cute. "By the way... Sehun!" Baekhyun smacked Sehun in the head.

"What the hell, Baek?!"

"Hyung, Baekhyun hyung" the boy corrected while Sehun rolled his eyes. "You were late again, right?" The boy quickly looked away.

"It was because Luhan hyung" Chanyeol said with a grin.

"If you tell me was going on between the two of you I will not scold you again" Sehun just stuck out his tongue at him playfully. "This brat..."

"I'm here mortals!" A boy said while taking seat in their table, Jongin was surprised by the greeting while the other just rolled their eyes.

"Stop calling us mortals, Jongdae" Baek said. "Where is Kyungsoo?"

"He stay at the studio practicing a song. Who are you?" He asked noticing Jongin.

"Kim Jongin"

"Don't be rude with the kid, introduce yourself" Baek told him.

"Kim Jongdae, mortal, but you can call me Chen"

"Stop calling everybody mortal!" Jongin laughed.

"Told you" Sehun whispered at him.

"I like them"

"Is not like you can avoid them now that they know your name" despite the remark Jongin was happy about the new friends.

**

When Minho came back like he has promised he brought him a gift, and not just to him, he brought gifts for his friend too. Taemin would liked to spend more time with Minho but barely two days after he had come back from China he was overflowed with work. When Taemin was finally able to see him two weeks had already passed.

It was two in the afternoon when Taemin arrived to the set where Minho was filming with some food her sister had cooked for both of them.

"There he is" one of the staff members signaled to Taemin where Minho was.

“Thanks” the idol was sitting coffee in hand reading his script. He also was wearing a military uniform because it was an action movie and he looked so good or so Taemin thought. When Minho looked up he realized that Taemin was there.

“Taemin… your hair…” Standing up he approached Taemin who passed his hand through his hair.

“You don´t like it?” the boy said, his hair now short and honey brown.

“No… I mean… you look so good” he smiled sweetly to him. “But… Why are you here?”

“Well… I haven´t see you and y sister send you some food… so yeah” even when Taemin was not able to said it Minho knew he has missed him.

“Then let´s eat”

“Good… wait, I´m not interrupting, right?”

“No, we will be filming till two hours so there´s no problem"

Both took a seat in a nearest table and ate happily. While eating Taemin noticed how tired Minho looked and frowned.

"Minho, have you been sleeping?"

"A little" Minho said with a chuckled that indicated that actually he hadn't.

"Minho"

"Yeah?"

"I just...Don't you feel like other people control your life? I always had thought that idols have all their lives controlled, is not up to them what they do and they always have to look perfect because everybody is watching and judging..." His eyes suddenly met Minho ones and he stopped realizing what he had said. "Oh... I'm sorry"

"You are right, but I like my work, the music and the acting" the idol said with a smile. "And... before this... I was less free and wasn't happy. I work a lot but I really can have a rest whenever I want to, but sometimes I would like to run away for a little, just for fun."

When Taemin left he promised to visit Minho another day.

**

Days after his visit Minto told him they will be filming in Seoul and that he wanted that Taemin stayed the night with him at the set. Taemin arrived at the set at noon after the actors had finished to record some scenes. Minho and Taemin ate along with the other actors and staff members.

The filming continued till night even despite the cold weather which obliged Taemin to borrow one of Minho coats, he feel a little guilty about that because the man was just wearing a thin jacket to shot his scenes.

"Cut!" Zhoumi said. "This scene is done, take a rest of thirty minutes"

Taemin received Minho with a coat as he left the set.

"Thanks, Tae" Minho said pulling up his coat. "It's really cold."

"Till what hour are you gonna be filming?"

"Probably till one in the morning" Suddenly Taemin grabbed Minho and hugged him tightly surprising the older.

"Minho, let's go"

“What?”

“Let´s run away, haven´t you say you wanted to do it?” Minho looked at him surprised. “Let´s run away, almost for half hour”

 It was a bad idea, Minho knew it but being honest he can´t say no to Taemin. At the end both sneaked away of the set to a nearest street where there were a lot of food stalls. Minho was trying to cover himself up but Minho told him he actually called more attention in that way.

“This is delicious” Taemin said as he gave a bite of his food to Minho.

“So good” Minho agreed taking another bite of the food.

“Excuse me,” both turned to the voice. “You are Minho oppa, right?” an excited girl asked with bright eyes, behind her a bunch of her friends as excited as her.

“No, you are mistaken me…”

“Of course not, oppa. He is your boyfriend Taemin” both looked at each other nervously.

“Is seriously Minho?” more whispering were heard and Taemin was starting to feel anxious.

“Is Minho!” and suddenly the elder pulled Taemin and started to run away while a crown followed them, Minho knew that it was a bad situation but he can’t avoid to laugh while running and soon Taemin was laughing too. When they finally lost the crowd both were breathless by the Han River side.

“They surely are persistent” Taemin said trying to recover his breath. “I think I got you in problems, sorry” Minho denied and smiled.

“I had a lot of fun” he hugged Taemin feeling really happy. “Taemin, be my boyfriend, not because the deal we made but because I really like you, would you?” by answer the boy pulled him down and kissed him fully on the lips.

“Of course I would” Taemin answered and continued kissing Minho.

**

“Is all over the web” Kyuhyun has asked to talk with him after his little escapade with Taemin. “Zhoumi is… really happy”

“Excuse me?” Minho thought he has misheard.

“Taemin and you has been the trending topic along with the movie you are filming, is good publicity so Zhoumi is happy” Kyuhyun said with a smile.

“I’m” happy too, because Taemin is really mine” Kyuhyun looked a little surprised by the sudden word but smiled when he saw how happy Minho looked.

“Then, congratulations”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don´t know if someone is actually reading this anymore... anyway...