Business Trip = ..?

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiness. Either that or sadness. It came as a surprise, it made them happy but also anxious. Kibum and Jonghyun were sitting on the sofa eating chips while watching tv when their mother and father came in the living room. Their mother had a sad expression on her face, their father somewhat between that. Sad but exited at the same time, how that happens no one knows.  The woman had her husbands biceps grasped hard against her own hands as she looked down on the floor. Their father besides her had a small smile as he looked at her. 

 

"Scoot over" he had told both boys. They did as told and gave space to their mother. The woman sat down and covered while slightly crouching down. Both boys felt bad for her, they didn't understand why she was crying but they still felt sadness because of her. They were about to ask their mother what was wrong until their father interrupted and decided to talk. 

 

"Im going on a business trip" he announced. The mother wailed even more as those words left the old mans mouth.  Kibum mouthed an 'thats it?' as he rolled his eyes towards his mother. He had thought it was something tragic to have his mother wailing like this for something so simple. He should have know better. Jonghyun on the other hand still had a pout on his mouth as he soothed his mother.  The woman hugged her son tightly as her tears rolled down her cheeks silently. 

 

"When are you leaving?" Asked kibum as he noticed no one was speaking. His father brushed a hand through his hair and crouched down on the floor. He signed and looked down at his feet and hands touching the floor.  Taking his fathers form kibum arose from his spot on the sofa and threw himself onto his father, of course not squishing him but like a playful child would hand behind his father when he crouched. He hung his arms on his fathers shoulders and placed his own head on top of the elders head. 

 

"Appaaaaaa~" he whined like a little child bobbing his head a little. His father managed to let a little chuckle out.  "Tonight" he said signing again. Kibum stopped his little childish act and took himself off from his father. He crouched down next to his father and cupped his face eyeing him. 

 

"Why didn't you tell us earlier? We could have packed food" kibum said smiling with laughter in his tone. His mother smacked his head from behind and kept on crying, the latter rubbed his head and pouted. 

 

"I just got the notice. Its a very urgent trip." His father said ignoring his silliness. Kibum nodded and stud up rubbing his knees. He looked over at his sobbing mother and at his still pouting brother.

 

"Its not a funeral mom, dad will come back." he said patting his mother head just to get it smacked away from her head. He chuckled slightly and waved as he started to walk to his room. Just half way he stopped and turned around, he crouched next to his father again and cupped his face once again. 

 

"Take care daddy, come to my room before you leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter