Towels and....Dad....

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WE'RE MARRIED TO THE MUSIC" How embarrassing is it if your dad is shamelessly dancing and singing to a hip song on the streets? And very very LOUD! because he doesn't notice he  has headphones on and all the people are staring at him.

 

Pretty embarrassing. I woke up early in the morning today for my morning run, and unfortunately for me my dad was up. He asked if he could come along and I tried to refuse but he's very persuasive!

 

"Can I go with you kibum?"

 

"Sure dad"

 

Yes persuasive! Anyway I had no idea it would turn like this. When we started walking he plugged his headphones on and started humming to 'savior' by SHINee. Then he started shuffling back and forth. At first I thought it was funny because there was no other people besides us walking along the road. But then he started jumping when the song got to the chorus.

 

"SAVIOR" he had shouted, while jumping and running back and forth. I had decided to ignore him and started running. He kept quiet for a while when we started running. His music was so freaking loud, I could sense he was calm because he was listening to a calmer song, but was still humming along.

 

"My, my lady for a minute" that was the only line he had said from the song. So I wasn't so sure what song it was but I had a hunch it was SHINee new repackage album.  Did I mention he's a fan? Well he's not, he's a HUGE FAN!  My mom always scolded him for buying all their albums over and over again so he could have all their card pictures. 

 

Well back to the point. It was all going fine, sort of. Until.....

 

"Im Married To the music!" He had literally stopped running and kneeled down and shouted that. Thats when I noticed there was other people walking or running, because they started laughing at my dad. I was so embarrassed that I pulled my hoodie down and started running without my dad.  I thought I had lost him and then again he appeared next to me, with a wink he repeated the same line and started dancing shamelessly.

 

Shaking my head furiously I ran faster away from that person I call dad. Is it weird that even if I was farther away from him I could still hear him shout "Music". I can't believe I agreed for him to run with me. 

 

"Kibummie!" Jumping slightly I turned and saw my dad right behind me. How the hell did he get there?

 

"What?" I asked slowing down. He ran next to me panting hard and asked.

 

"Are you married to the music?"

 

"DAD!!" I yelled as I ran away faster. I could still hear him laughing his off behind me. I swear he went crazy with this repackage album. If he wasn't already with odd.

 

 

♪~(◔◡◔ิ)人(╹◡╹๑)~♪♪~(◔◡◔ิ)人(╹◡╹๑)~♪♪~(◔◡◔ิ)人(╹◡╹๑)~♪♪~(◔◡◔ิ)人(╹◡╹๑)~♪♪~

 

 

"MOM! DAD IS BEIGN ANNOYING!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter