Minho

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish your too cute!"

I heard a voice right next to me, faint but it was there. Was I dreaming? opening my eyes slowly I closed them again because of the blinding light. I felt a hand caress my head softly, by instinct I snuggled closer to the person next to me. I felt his soft breathing in my cheek and then a soft pair of lips collided with it softly.

"Hpmm since kibummie still sleeping I shouldn't disturb him" no I wasn't sleeping, but he knew that very well. I knew he was just trying to wake me up. After some time I heard no movement but then the bed tilted, then the door closed. He left? Sitting up I looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. Groaning I got of the covers but once my leg was exposed I felt a cold hand grab it and start to drag me down.

"AHHH" I screamed hitting the persons chest with all my mighty leg strength.

"Ouch~" realizing who the voice belonged to I jumped to the floor to the person laying on the floor rubbing his chest. 

"Oh my! Jong I'm so sorry!" His chest had a red mark on it, at least it wasn't his left side. I took his hand off his chest and rubbed it myself. He hadn't muttered a word, just kept his eyes shut. I felt horrible. I mean it isn't entirely my fault, it wasn't at all! His the one who decided to grab my leg like a maniac. I mean just imagine a cold as hand grabbing onto your leg, your first instinct would be to kick whatever the source was. He deserved it... but still.

"Ill go get ice..." I said getting on my feet.

"I make you feel good and this is what I get...." he groaned. I feel my cheeks go hot at the mention of feeling good.

"Y-you ma-made me..kick you...." I stuttered avoiding his eyes. He chuckled and stood up.

"Your so cute when you blush" he said pecking my lips and leaving me alone. Flustered I walked to my room took a short bath, changed and went to the living room. May I say that it felt strange because both out parents where here and Jonghyun was in BOXERS! 

"Morning bum-ah" mom greeted with a steamy cup of coffee in her hands.

"Morn. Not working?" I asked as I poured myself a cup of hot coffee.

"I am. Just going late today. Your dads not working thou" She said sipping her coffee. I nodded in understanding. Today I was plann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter