My Love

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OPEN THE DOOR!"  both boys startled pulled away from their embrace and looked at each other. 

"Put on a different shirt" Jonghyun whispered as he hurriedly went to the bed to fix it. Kibum complied and took his v-neck shirt off placing a full cover upper normal boy wear shirt to hide his mark. 

"Kibum!" their mother yelled knocking at the door again. The latter quickly stood up threw a glance at Jonghyun who was sitting on the bed with a pillow on his lap, and opened the door for his mother. 

The woman eyed him and crossed her harms.

"Why didn't you open the door?" She asked.  The boy passed a hand through his hair and glance back at Jonghyun and said "because this idiot was annoying me" part truth, but not entirely. 

"You two were supposed to make up, not fight again"  the woman said going inside the room, not noticing the smirk Jonghyun sent kibum for some certain words.  The latter rolled his eyes but a small blush rose to his cheeks. 

"Mom we didn't fight ~" Jonghyun said pouting to his mother, who turned her attention to him.

"Don't give that, I know how you two are" She said tsk-ing them both. Kibum left the door and sat next to the puppy, making sure he was a safe distance away from the boy. 

"Were fine mom. There's no need to check on us, now if you don't mind...." the older said pointing to the door for the old woman. Their mother raised her eyebrows and placed a hand on her hips.

"You can't tell me to leave!" She said taking the pillow the older boy had on his lap and hitting his head with it, Jonghyun quickly crossed his legs as the pillow disappeared from his lap. 

"Ma! " Jonghyun screetched taking the pillow away from her. Kibum snickering next to him. 

"Stop being mean to each other or I will throw you both out!" the woman said pointing accusingly at both boys.

"We won't fight anymore " Kibum said sweetly looking over at Jonghyun, who nodded and smiled. Smiling to her son's, the middle aged woman ruffled both their hairs.

"Jonghyun there's a mess in your room, go clean it!" She said her smile gone, and a soft smack pressed to the older boys head. 

"Maaaa~" Jonghyun wined rubbing his head. 

"Go clean it mister!" She said pointing at him once again as she walked out closing the door behind herself.  Jonghyun smiled to himself as he was ready to resume what their mother had stopped, but he was stopped in his evil tracks as he looked over at kibum.  Kibum wasn't looking at him but he had distanced himself farther.

"You ripped our picture" the younger spoke in small words but didn't raise his head. Jonghyun's heart shattered. 

"....It's just crumbled...." he said trying to make things better. He hadn't ripped the picture it was true, but he did crumble it. 

Kibum didn't answer he just looked the other way. Feeling his heart burn Jonghyun spoke again, "We can take a new better one.....bummie "  the latter doesn't answer again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter