Not my Brother

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your wrong, your not my brother" Jonghyun said as he walked out of my room. I stood shocked watching him leave. How could he say I wasn't his brother? Furious I walked to the door and slammed it shut. I jumped onto my bed and yelled onto my pillow how much I hated him. How stupid he was, all I want is to love him but he is making it so f*ing hard. Why do I have to do everything? Jumping out of bed I walked out of my room and checked if he was inside his room. Seeing that his door was opened I walked inside but he wasnt there. Walking out to the living room he was watching tv with a bag of chips on his hands. Carefully walking behind him I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around his neck. He jumped slightly until I talked "Im sorry~" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

 

He didn't answer just kept eating chips and watching tv. Growling I bit his shoulder. He jumped of the couch and yelled at me "Why are you bitting me!"  Rolling my eyes I came around and sat down on the couch.

 

"You weren't paying attention to me" I said as I spread my legs along the couch. He glared at me and removed my legs so he'd be able to sit. I suddenly felt awkward so I moved away closer to the couches handle. He watched me and moved closer until our shoulders were touching. He kept eating his chips and watching tv like I wasnt there.

 

"Move over, You have enough space" I said pushing him so he'd move over. But he didn't budge. Mumbling curses I stood up and sat down at the other side of the couch. He then again made a move to come closer to me but before he crushed me I stood up. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and instead sat me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulders. The chips all forgotten at the other side of the couch.

 

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

 

Kibum bit his bottom lip and tried to move his brother hand away from their grasp around his hips, but to no avail. He looked at his brothers hands around him and back at the tv.

 

"Would you-" kibum couldn't finish his sentence as he froze at the sensation of his brothers lips against his nape.  Jonghyun kissed his brothers nape and rested his head back on his brothers shoulder with a sigh.

 

"Why?" Jonghyun asked. Kibum puzzled to what his brother was referring to tried again to loosen his brothers grip around his waist, but again he wouldn't let go. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter